African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hi friends,where can I buy GT media(freesat) v 8 combo satellite decorder and how much does it cost.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
I never heard or seen a Gtmedia v8 combo as a model, but functionwise, v8 golden does have those specifications if you are still interested in a s2.T2 model(combo).
Go to Aliexpress and check there.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
All Freesat/GTMEDIA series support Youporn, even All strong series. You just need enabling secret code.

I've always wondered what youporn is...
I assume it's like YouTube but for people without clothes on.
 
Sadly the chelsea brighton feed has been extremely patchy.SD is normally smoother
 
It looks like Jeshi is leaving IS906 soon to another location.Meaning extra port and lnb is required.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…