Am stil leanin how to edit keys so please Am use Alpha box x6,and also how to get keys for Varzesh tv and others
ThanksHOW TO ACCESS EMU/ INPUT BISS KEY MENU IN alphaBOX x4HD/ x6HD combo STB.
* Press the MENU button on your remote control.
* Locate SETTINGs SET-UP enter & dial 2778.
* The Access Control Menu will pop up & display.
* Scroll down to "Key Editor" press OK.
* Locate CONSTANT.CW Edit and press OK
* Input your Biss Key [CAID:SERVICE ID:BISS KEY].
Are you using 180 or above and what's your location am down southern africa ,I miss diva tv for Disney tv its 4 months without.
Is this Yahsat?On a 8ft 4950h GEM EDUCATION @ Q90% / S48%
Var**sh @ Q68% / S48%.
GEM
View attachment 537169
Var**sh
View attachment 537168
Yes it's yahsat and im receiving it in Nairobi (8ft offset dish).Is this Yahsat?
Area of reception plz.
Sent from my SM-J110H using JamiiForums mobile app
That is nice boss.Yes it's yahsat and im receiving it in Nairobi.
You can receive Diva or AXN on 6ft but you have to trade off either one of the frequencies. Disney is the only one which reduced signal significantly thus not receivable on 6ft.Here in Kenya, Nairobi, nowadays, apstar 7 with 180cm is impossible. I'm using 240m/8ft prime focus dish.
The channels are still there with high signal but they dont open.hi,
are these channels still existing?is anyone out there able to receive them?
View attachment 541417
whats the size of the dish?? kindly share with us the photos of the setup.
African Satellite World and Sat Gearwhats the size of the dish?? kindly share with us the photos of the setup.
You can receive Diva or AXN on 6ft but you have to trade off either one of the frequencies. Disney is the only one which reduced signal significantly thus not receivable on 6ft.
Which lnb are you using on your 6ft, I'll give it a try.You can receive Diva or AXN on 6ft but you have to trade off either one of the frequencies. Disney is the only one which reduced signal significantly thus not receivable on 6ft.
waiting for brother in mwanza tz to try yahsat 1a down here nights are still very cold so hunting is down and day time it's busy.Anyone watching mcot family share working biss key,googled but failed.
Even on 8ft is not like a walk in the park to nab all three TPs aka Diva,AXN & Disney. Before I could nab Apstar & Thaicom (MCOT HD), but after adjustment of LNB downward I lost Thaicom and now I have both Apstar @76e and TV E Tanzania HD on 3980H 2583 5/6 ABS-2 @74.9E.
E Tv HD
View attachment 542621
View attachment 542623
Bro Vicwa , can you kindly assist me get an analogue satellite finder for 1 K , lost my discovery sat finder today, I'm in Kitale. I Wii be very grateful.Here in Kenya, Nairobi, nowadays, apstar 7 with 180cm is impossible. I'm using 240m/8ft prime focus dish.