Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed: Report

kilemi

JF-Expert Member
Mar 13, 2009
Yule kiongozi wa Taleban na rafiki mkubwa wa Osama bin Laden ameuawa na wanajeshi wa Marekani huko Kusini mwa Afganistan! source CNN breaking news

=====================
Kabul: According to media reports, Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar has been killed in Pakistan, although there is no official confirmation yet.

Omar was shot dead as he was being moved from Quetta to North Waziristan two days ago, according to Afghan news outlet TOLOnews.

This comes close on the heels of Osama bin Laden killed by US forces in Pakistan's Abbottabad.

Omar was the one-eyed spiritual leader of the insurgency who presided over the 1996-2001 Taliban regime in Kabul, which was toppled in a US invasion for its support of Al Qaeda. He was on the wanted list of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Despite being a prominent militant leader, not much is publicly known about him.

The Taliban have, however, denied reports that Mullah Omar has been killed.

SOURCE: NDTV

======================

My take:
Huyu bwana (OBAMA) nafikiri ni kiboko, na wazungu wa Marekani watamheshimu daima. Mtangulizi wake (Mr BUSH) alitumia nguvu na hela nyingi sana, lakini zaidi ya kuua watu wasio na hatia hakufanya chochote cha maana. Huyu mwenzake havamii nchi ni kudungua tu!!

Namhusudu Sana Obama, jamaa anatandika kimyakimya, hesabu nyingi Nguvu kidogo!!

Jamaa anaingia tena White House, tayari ana kura za karibu familia zote ambazo walipoteza wapendwa wao kwenye shambulio la September 11

On 23 May 2011, TOLO News in Afghanistan quoted unnamed sources saying Omar had been killed by ISI two days earlier. These reports remain unconfirmed.[38][39]

hivi marekani,israel wamepata wapi kibali cha kuua binadamu wengine?kwenda mahakamani wao huona ni kupoteza muda!

Wajameni tungoje kidogo kuthibitisha manaake habari hii bado ina utata. Taliban wanasema Mullah Omar bado mzima wa afya!

breakingnews_normal.png

Afghan Taliban reject reports leader Mullah Omar killed

KABUL | Mon May 23, 2011 2:23am EDT

(Reuters) - The Taliban in Afghanistan rejected on Monday unsourced media reports that its leader, Mullah Mohammad Omar, had been killed in Pakistan, saying he is alive and in Afghanistan.

"He is in Afghanistan safe and sound," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location. "We reject these baseless reports that Mullah Mohammad Omar has been killed.

hivi marekani,israel wamepata wapi kibali cha kuua binadamu wengine?kwenda mahakamani wao huona ni kupoteza muda!

Sasa kwanza hizo ni tetesi, halafu hujaambiwa kuwa kauawa na Marekani, halafu unalipuka tu na lawama.
Mbona uko very delicate kiasi hicho?

mullah-omar-reuters-171922-174261-640x480.jpg

KANDAHAR: Afghanistan’s Taliban Monday dismissed as “pure propaganda” claims that their leader Mullah Omar was dead after an Afghan intelligence source said he had been killed in Pakistan.
“This is pure propaganda. This is not possible at all,” Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told AFP by telephone from an undisclosed location. He added that Omar was currently inside Afghanistan “leading the mujahideen”.
The comments came after one Afghan intelligence source said Omar had been killed by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency, while another claimed he had been missing for 11 days.
The first source, speaking to AFP on condition of anonymity, said that Omar had been killed on Friday, citing information received from sources within the Haqqani insurgent group, whose leaders are based in Pakistan.
“Based on ISI instruction through (former ISI chief) General Hamid Gul, Mullah Mohammad Omar was told to move from Quetta city of Pakistan to northern Waziristan,” the source said.
“As Mullah Omar was being transported from Quetta to North Waziristan by the ISI, he was secretly killed by the ISI.”
Gul described the claims by the sources as “totally false”.
“I never met Mullah Omar, not even once in my life,” he told AFP.
“This has been fed by the Indian lobby to defame Pakistan and me. I don’t think he is in Pakistan. He never came into Pakistan, even during the Soviet Union war (in Afghanistan).”
“I am in Muree with my wife and I have no involvement in this, whether he is dead or alive,” Gul told Reuters by telephone from a hill town north of the Pakistani capital.
“We don’t know if he is dead or not. My sense is he is alive.”
However, a second Afghan intelligence source who also spoke anonymously said that Omar had been missing for 11 days following a meeting with Gul.
“It has been 11 days since his close circle, the people around him, have no clue of his whereabouts. The Taliban leadership are all concerned and worried for the sudden disappearence of Mullah Omar,” the source said.

tembelea hizi ufaham involvement ya mullah omar

Angalia na hii pia uone nini kilifanyika siku ile 911.

YouTube - ‪9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!‬‏

Mulla Omar on record alitaka kumkabidhi Osama kwa US kama wangeonesha ushahidi kuwa Osama anahusika.

Bofya hapa Taliban agreed Bin Laden handover | World news | The Guardian

Afghanistan: Taleban Offered to Hand Over Osama bin Laden before 2001 Invasion | The Global Herald