A story of Stewart from Njiro Arusha and Anne daughter of American millionaire

Halafu unasema hiyo ni fiction. Jazba ya nini sasa?

Yours is a story for yesteryears. Swallow that, kid!!

Old man my story should not make you mad. Naona hukulala ulikuwa unanivutia speed. Hahaaahaa! Old man good morning.

Old man my story should not make you mad. Naona hukulala ulikuwa unanivutia speed. Hahaaahaa! Old man good morning.

The feedback you are receiving, and the manner you react tells a lot about you than the worst story in JF you just happen to be the author.

The feedback you are receiving, and the manner you react tells a lot about you than the worst story in JF you just happen to be the author.

Old man, whats your problem? I told you my story should not make you mad. You are sick old man go and see a doctor. You suffering Schizophrenia.

Keep dreaming for good or Use the same kind of thinking to design a project and you will likely be rich. Also test show symptoms of dependency syndrome. I hate the theme of this brain washing story that encourage youths to be lazy instead of being innovative

Keep dreaming for good or Use the same kind of thinking to design a project and you will likely be rich. Also test show symptoms of dependency syndrome. I hate the theme of this brain washing story that encourage youths to be lazy instead of being innovative

Man relax! Wasn't my intention to make you mad or something. You choose yourself to be so. I'm responsible for what I post not what you think whether story is good or bad thats not my issue its yours. Remember the story I wrote is a fictitious story so I don't see any problem. Relax man don't mind.

in this town of ours?? 25 yrs boys are grown up??? sure??? u must be jocking!

luckyline, I never said I'm 25. I said I'm under 25 so I can be 24, 20, or 19. It seems you posted this without reading my comment carefully. Bless sistren.

Ndoto kama hizi nilikua naota nikiwa mdogo, we mpaka leo bado unaota...utasanda blaza, wake up!!

Eti machalii ya Arusha wako smart, stupid ass mofo. Kua smart ndo kuvizia wazungu ili upate mteremko wa maisha, we jamaa bonge moja la boya. What a dick head you're.

Na ndoto ikaishia hapo nilipokuwa naamshwa na masela kuwa kumekucha.

That could be a nyc end of the story.

Ilikuwa movie kali mno watu huku ndani wamepigana mapanga, vyupa duh kali mbaya

Eti machalii ya Arusha wako smart, stupid ass mofo. Kua smart ndo kuvizia wazungu ili upate mteremko wa maisha, we jamaa bonge moja la boya. What a dick head you're.

Keep off u moth if u can't write in a good manner , story has just explain how we chuga's chalii knows how to interact with differ community around a world