5 Signs She's Into You

Dr. Chapa Kiuno

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2009
Note: This article assumes you already know her – this is not advice for men just trying to figure out if the Hooters waitress thinks you’re cute, ok? This is for men who’ve already met the woman they’re trying to figure out. I’ll write something for the rest of you next.

1. She initiates emails and phone calls for no reason.
In other words, she’s not calling / emailing you to find out if you can fix her car, to find out if you can loan her some dosh, or to find out if you can paint her living room pink. She’s calling just to chat – this is the sign of someone who’s interested in you.

Tip: There is such a thing as platonic friendship, so if she’s chatting away like you’re one of the girls, this is NOT a sign she’s into you.

2. She “fixes” you up.
No, not with other women. I mean fix up your clothing. If she straightens your tie, unbuttons a button, straightens your hair a bit – these are strong indications she’s into you. And even if she’s not in love with you, she’s likely very attracted to you.

Tip: If she does that thing where she licks her thumb and then wipes crud off your face (you know, like Grandma used to do) this probably isn't a woman you want to be into you.

3. She asks questions about your family and your past.
Women like to hear about their man’s childhood and family experiences because it makes them feel closer to him. If she’s asking what life was like in your home, that means she wants to get to know you – and what made you the way you are today. Women don’t do this randomly. If she’s asking, she’s into you.

Tip: If she’s asking these kinds of questions and you don’t want to answer them, be careful about how you refuse. If you’re too stern she’ll take that to mean you don’t trust her.

4. She touches you.
This can take nearly any form. Does she bump into you a lot? Unless you’re deliberately walking into her, that’s a sign she likes being very close to you – this is not something people do unless they’re interested. It’s probably not conscious, but it’s real all the same. Does she slap you playfully? Does she rest a hand on your arm, shoulder, etc, even for a few seconds? Women who aren’t into a man are very careful to avoid this kind of thing. If she’s doing it, she’s into you.

Tip: If you want to test this, casually step away and see if she moves toward you. Just make sure you're subtle, or she'll think something is up.

5. Another woman tells you so.
The easiest way to tell if a hottie is into you, is to ask another woman. We have a built-in radar for this kind of thing, and it’s just never wrong. Seriously. Arrange some kind of meeting – coffee, perhaps – with you, the hottie and a female friend of yours. By the end of the ‘date’ you’ll have your answer.

Tip: Be sure the hottie knows the extra female is just a friend, otherwise that’ll be you sending mixed signals.

Obviously these are just a few of the many ways you can tell if she’s into you. You might not see them all with one woman, but if you see one, there’s a good chance she likes you, likes you.

mnhhhhh...he research itakuwa imefanyika huko kwa wenye ngozi nyeupe...naamini kibongobongo na hasa huku kwetu kwa tumbo haya mambo huyakuti hata kidogo...NI STORY

Definetely correct....! I experienced mostly no 1. from my partner...! And sometimes she may call me claiming that she doesn't fill okay (sick), and if I advice to go to hospital, she refuses. Sometimes when I say bye in a phone call, she indicates not yet ready to leave, and then asks more talks....! This is common especially when I am far.