44 year old woman who dates young men (Ben 10) says she is too beautiful to date men her age

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
za.opera.news

4a09582bb1734c772a198451f0278a9c

This video of a 44 year old woman explaining in a 13 minutes long video that she does not want to date men who are her age, because she is too beautiful for that.

This woman says that her preference in men are those who are younger than her, most probably 20 years younger than her because she does not want to seem like she is the one who is young in a relationship, reason being she has four children.

According to her most people her age are too old, immature and boring. The 44 years old says that her and her partner split up and she has been trying to find love ever since then, which is quite difficult too because of her beautiful looks.

She also adds that "i can't date an old, fat and unattractive man". I am too young for that, she says.

The lady once thought that good looking is a blessing but now she sees it as a curse, because of the main reason that she cannot find love.

7bbec6179bcfe21d44338dabb7b7f07b

Picture sourced : Youtube video screenshot

The 44 year old woman says she only wants to date young men which are referred to "ben 10" in some countries, because of their young nature.

She says that she does not want to be seen with someone her age as this would ruin her reputation, and even get herself the stares from her friends as she is young and beautiful

Who is the 44 years old lady on those picture. I see two different women there.

za.opera.news

This woman says that her preference in men are those who are younger than her, most probably 20 years younger than her because she does not want to seem like she is the one who is young in a relationship, reason being she has four children.

aiseeeeee!!

She also adds that "i can't date an old, fat and unattractive man". I am too young for that, she says.
maisha ni kuchagua...

za.opera.news

This video of a 44 year old woman explaining in a 13 minutes long video that she does not want to date men who are her age, because she is too beautiful for that.

According to her most people her age are too old, immature and boring. The 44 years old says that her and her partner split up and she has been trying to find love ever since then, which is quite difficult too because of her beautiful looks.

The lady once thought that good looking is a blessing but now she sees it as a curse, because of the main reason that she cannot find love.

7bbec6179bcfe21d44338dabb7b7f07b

Picture sourced : Youtube video screenshot

The 44 year old woman says she only wants to date young men which are referred to "ben 10" in some countries, because of their young nature.

She says that she does not want to be seen with someone her age as this would ruin her reputation, and even get herself the stares from her friends as she is young and beautiful
Ana Uzuri gani sasa?

Can't blame her, her biological clock is ticking loudly, she will accept her fate soon..

Haya Maisha kuna raia wengine hata hawazeeki na kuna wengine wamezeeka sana huwezi amini.

Back
Top Bottom