4 Painful truths about life that no one can tell you

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Are you aware that there are some facts about life that you will not readily learn from other people or from your friends? Yes, these are true truths of life, and if you aren't aware of them, you may mistakenly believe that life is a bed of roses when it isn't.

In this post, we'll take a look at some of the harsh facts about life that no one wants to tell you about. Unless you realise these things, when life's difficulties strike, you may find yourself blaming others or believing that God has forgotten about you, not realising that they are universal rules directing life/generic truths.

1. The Only People Who Truly Care About You Are Your Parents; Did you know that the only people who truly care about your life and wellbeing are your parents? I bet you that if you lose your parents, no one will look at your successes and failures as their own, the way your parents did. This is one of the reasons why we should make every effort to provide our parents with excellent care while they are still alive. Even if they are our gods on earth, it may come as a surprise to you to learn that your wife does not see your life and well-being in the same manner as your parents do.

2. The fact that people are more nice to you now because they feel you are successful is another unpleasant truth that you may have never heard from anyone's mouth before. When life throws a curveball your way, prepare to lose some of the individuals you consider friends. When you lose them for flimsy reasons, don't assume that your life has come to an end; instead, concentrate on getting back up on your feet.

3. Faith without work is dead; I'm sure you're aware that this has a theological foundation to it. It is my recommendation that you reconsider attending to church or mosque if you believe that doing so will take you to locations without accomplishing anything to enhance your life. If you begin any endeavour with this philosophy in mind, you should expect to fail or encounter problems along the way. This is a false philosophy that will never work; faith on its own is meaningless as long as you haven't done anything. Before you can become great, you must first take up your hammer or other working equipment and go to work.

4. Your Children Are Not Obligated to Take Care of You; most parents or elderly people believe that the children they have raised will eventually take care of them. This is not a horrible, incorrect, or impossible situation, but it is not usually the case. Everything else is up to you; all you have to do is raise your children while praying to God to make them intelligent individuals who will remember their parents. I've seen a father who taught his children, and when they began to make money, envy prevented them from caring for him when he became ill until he died, at which point they held a lavish funeral for him. In essence, I'm suggesting that while you're raising your children, you should also make arrangements for your own retirement so that you won't have to rely on your children for survival when you're older.

Are you aware that there are some facts about life that you will not readily learn from other people or from your friends? Yes, these are true truths of life, and if you aren't aware of them, you may mistakenly believe that life is a bed of roses when it isn't.

In this post, we'll take a look at some of the harsh facts about life that no one wants to tell you about. Unless you realise these things, when life's difficulties strike, you may find yourself blaming others or believing that God has forgotten about you, not realising that they are universal rules directing life/generic truths.

1. The Only People Who Truly Care About You Are Your Parents; Did you know that the only people who truly care about your life and wellbeing are your parents? I bet you that if you lose your parents, no one will look at your successes and failures as their own, the way your parents did. This is one of the reasons why we should make every effort to provide our parents with excellent care while they are still alive. Even if they are our gods on earth, it may come as a surprise to you to learn that your wife does not see your life and well-being in the same manner as your parents do.

2. The fact that people are more nice to you now because they feel you are successful is another unpleasant truth that you may have never heard from anyone's mouth before. When life throws a curveball your way, prepare to lose some of the individuals you consider friends. When you lose them for flimsy reasons, don't assume that your life has come to an end; instead, concentrate on getting back up on your feet.

3. Faith without work is dead; I'm sure you're aware that this has a theological foundation to it. It is my recommendation that you reconsider attending to church or mosque if you believe that doing so will take you to locations without accomplishing anything to enhance your life. If you begin any endeavour with this philosophy in mind, you should expect to fail or encounter problems along the way. This is a false philosophy that will never work; faith on its own is meaningless as long as you haven't done anything. Before you can become great, you must first take up your hammer or other working equipment and go to work.

4. Your Children Are Not Obligated to Take Care of You; most parents or elderly people believe that the children they have raised will eventually take care of them. This is not a horrible, incorrect, or impossible situation, but it is not usually the case. Everything else is up to you; all you have to do is raise your children while praying to God to make them intelligent individuals who will remember their parents. I've seen a father who taught his children, and when they began to make money, envy prevented them from caring for him when he became ill until he died, at which point they held a lavish funeral for him. In essence, I'm suggesting that while you're raising your children, you should also make arrangements for your own retirement so that you won't have to rely on your children for survival when you're older.
Nicely summarized into four important FACTS about the TRUTH in life. I could not have said it better!

Back
Top Bottom