130 part time- agents urgently needed to recruit students for USA sports scholarship

scholarships

Aug 8, 2010
hello,.
we need 130 agents to work with us.
we want more agents around the country,.in each region we need 5 agents to work for us.

job description.
-To register students who are athletes..we recommed the age limit of such students to be btn 10-20 years old.
-To assess students' perfomance in class (accademic continous assessment) and in fields (talents).
-To be the link between the family of the student and the head office.
-To take care of all video clips submitted to them by athletes students
-To advice and give courage to students who work hard in realising their goals/dreams

qualifications
- Any bachalor degree is an added advantage
-Form six leavers ,.WHO OBTAINED atleast divion III in his/her final exam.
-fluent in both spoken/written English and swahili.
-Person of a good moral
-computer expert.

commission
-we have two types of students we deal with,.there first one are those who are young athletes of 10-20 yrs old, who wish to study in USA under athletes schoalrships..here we pay just 10% of the enrollment fees the student pays.
-the second category are the adults who will be going to china for studies under college scholarship,.the colleges pay just 90% of the cost ,the rest will be covered by the student sponsor. here per month we pay 500usd for each 3 students you recruit per month..we take students for BBA,MBA, MEDICINE,DENTIST,CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY,AND PETROLIUM.

SEND YOUR CV HERE ,.patrickmwisua@yahoo.com
enquire@scholarshipstz.or.tz
all the best.

Hii URL(http://www.scholarshipstz.co.tz/) does it exist? i hv tries several times lakini imegoma (Watu wa IT mtusaidie hapa kuhusu link hii huwa imekaaje, unaweza ukawa na domain kwa ajili ya kupokelea emails tu na si kufunguka kwa maana ya kutoa info) au ndo ile michanga ya macho, halafu maelezo yako bado hayako clear. Although personally i doubt about it.

Form six wanafaa, sisi wazee tumezoea mishahara mikubwa balaa. ok ngoja tuwatumie watoto wetu waombe.

my slf am highly interested to apply but the email dont deliver please would you contact me via pm or please add your phone number there

my slf am highly interested to apply but the email dont deliver please would you contact me via pm or please add your phone number there

Nami pia nataka lakini tatizo ndo hilo e-mail inabounce. Sasa angalau atoe mob. No au atupe e-m address nyingine. Kativo