Recent content by Swisswatcher

  1. Swisswatcher

    JamiiForums Tanzania Looking for Business Partners for trading between Kenya and Tanzania M-PESA

    I currently sell Bitcoin in Kenya and Tanzania. Buy and sell Bitcoins safe and secure But I sometimes get more money in Tanzania. But I need more money in Kenya So I am offering people my Vodacom M-PESA Money for their Safaricom M-PESA Money I pay 22 TSH for your 1 KSH Currency...
  2. Swisswatcher

    JamiiForums Tanzania Decentralised Social Media like Facebook or Reddit that pays you money if other like your post

    Easily understandable introduction to Steemit, how it is different from Facebook/Reddit and what are some of the key features.
  3. Swisswatcher

    JamiiForums Tanzania Decentralised Social Media like Facebook or Reddit that pays you money if other like your post

    Have you ever wondered why you are doing all the work on facebook, Instagram and other social media but you dont get paid? Steemit is an open-source, community-based website that pays you for interacting with it. By voting or liking posts, posting original content and, well basically, doing...
  4. Swisswatcher

    JamiiForums Tanzania BITCOINS (1BTC = 2,210,425)

    LocalBitcoins.com: Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins
  5. Swisswatcher

    JamiiForums Tanzania Historia ya BITCOIN: Uliza chochote nitajitahidi kukujibu

    Buy Bitcoins safe can secure from Swiss Bitcoin Banker LocalBitcoins.com: Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins Sell bitcoins using M-PESA Tanzania (Vodacom) to Doommaster We also sell Paypal, SEPA Transfer to Europe and M-PESA to Kenya and Equitel Kenya MTN + Airtel Uganda you...
  6. Swisswatcher

    JamiiForums Tanzania BITCOINS (1BTC = 2,210,425)

    Buy bitcoins safe and secure with Vodacom M-PESA from Swiss Bitcoin Banker LocalBitcoins.com: Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins Cashout your bitcoins safe and secure to Vodacom M-PESA from Swiss Bitcoin Banker Sell bitcoins using M-PESA Tanzania (Vodacom) to Doommaster
Back
Top Bottom