Recent content by infotanzania

  1. I

    JamiiForums Tanzania Information for immigration and labour department

    Dear Immigration and labour department, please note that there are so many expats working in Tanzania with out any legal permits and humiliating to our Tanzanian brother and sister. Please provide your number to give you details about them. I am one of victim who has been mistreat by my general...
  2. I

    JamiiForums Tanzania European Parliament resolution on Tanzania

    lakini una dar
  3. I

    JamiiForums Tanzania Info for illegal expats

    Can anyone give the number of Tanzanian immigration and labour department to crack down illegal expats working in Dar.
  4. I

    JamiiForums Tanzania European Parliament resolution on Tanzania

    There are some other big problems in Dar, where locals do not get job and illegal expats are earning big money in USD. Can any one help to give me immigration head number to crack down this racket.
Back
Top Bottom