The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Why did you cut my sex toy, you devil? Kenyan mum asks her son on British TV By David Odongo Updated Friday, January 17th 2014 at 08:51 GMT +3 0 inShare The 47-year-old woman, who speaks with...
0 Reactions
16 Replies
7K Views
How a Facebook group in Kenya is shaming deadbeat parents There are selfish, negligent parents all over the world. In Kenya, however, a new Facebook group has now taken private parental...
2 Reactions
23 Replies
6K Views
First born are special, they come with a lot of responsibility because they are looked up by their parent and siblings. there are many expectation that parent demands from their first born...
10 Reactions
22 Replies
6K Views
HI everyone Kwanzaa poleni Kiswahili yangu mbovu but i will try. Nataka kusafiri toka nairobi toTZ, longest I can stay is max 10 days. Sina mahali maalum ninapotaka kwenda, a day here a night...
4 Reactions
21 Replies
6K Views
Man humiliated for sleeping with a married woman by Nikko Tanui The year began on a sour note for a promiscuous man from Brooke...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
6K Views
What Is It With Kenyan Ladies? Another Lady Sends Diamond A Seductive Dirty Clip Begging Him For Love (18+ Stuff) Wednesday, 28 January 2015 11:43 , Written by Edward Chweya [*=center]Share...
0 Reactions
13 Replies
5K Views
Only Kenyans…… Are engaged for 5 years or more Never bother to divorce, they just separate Are late to church, work, and everything else, EXCEPT when the disco is free before 9pm...
0 Reactions
21 Replies
5K Views
Dufa mpararo inamaana, kuogelea kunakokufanya uparare. Mtoto ametumwa na mamake dukani kisha yeye aenda dufa mpararo. Baadaye, anasahau kile alichokuwa ametumwa. Video hiii haina sauti kwa...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
5K Views
Shocking tale of Nairobi women who steal sperm from unsuspecting men By Tony Malesi and Anne Muiruri Updated Monday, November 17th 2014 at 16:49 GMT +3 Recently, three women were arrested...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
5K Views
HOT DISCUSSION: ============== There is only one question which really matters: Why do bad things happen to good people? The misfortunes of good people are not only a problem to the people...
0 Reactions
18 Replies
5K Views
Nigerian singer Iyanya claims Jaguar is lazy BY CATE MUKEI Updated Friday, January 30th 2015 at 07:00 GMT +3 Share this story: Jaguar featured Iyanya in his ‘One centimeter' remix...
1 Reactions
7 Replies
5K Views
Kenya: Somali and Mijikenda women make the most faithful wives according to data covering a 19-year period, with their chastity having been rewarded with low rates of HIV infections. On the...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
5K Views
I attended A Wedding ceremony With a gathering of About 30 people. I sat in the front seat. A Lady started distributing food. She started from The back and unfortunately, It didn't get to us who...
25 Reactions
18 Replies
5K Views
As soon as you look at people like Dangote, Otedola, Adeleke, etc., you start asking yourself questions like, "Do they have two heads?" If you have ever wondered why the majority of the world's...
19 Reactions
39 Replies
5K Views
copied ast year a certain lady approached me for a help. She humbly requested me to lend her 100k tzsh as a matter of urgency. At first I was reluctant since I was not social with her. She pleaded...
31 Reactions
48 Replies
5K Views
This article contains memes photos that will make you happy today. This Funny photos Below shows why women love longer than men. Below are more funny memes pictures that Will Make you...
2 Reactions
7 Replies
4K Views
Comedians Awinja (left) and Wilbroda entertaining the audience during the Luo Festival at Carnivore Gardens on April 27, 2014. Photo/CHARLES KAMAU. Jalang'o (in green) was surprised with a...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
4K Views
Mobile telecommunication companies always advice and constantly remind their subscribers to usually double check the details before pressing the final "OK" button to send or withdraw money...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
4K Views
Are you the man who is trying to have kids and you are wondering what foods to eat to increase your sexual health? Here are cheap, locally available foods that will put your body up for the task...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
4K Views
Back
Top Bottom