Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

I truly wish Ecowas would go into The Gambia, arrest the thuggish clown, President Yahya Jammeh, and dump him in some Senegalese jail to await judicial proceedings If we can’t spank Jammeh, we...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
THE petition seeking to declare unconstitutional the Cyber Crime Act enacted by Parliament in 2015 to provide protection of the national economy, financial services against cybercrimes and provide...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Saturday, December 17, 2016 State objections in Lema case rejected Arusha Urban lawmaker Godbless Lema argues with prison wardens at Arusha High Court premises in the City yesterday after he...
2 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
my views and perception are presidential status has no philosophical commitment like feeling if i am that poor and sufferer how do i live and feel,second the country has few literates so easy to...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
The Tanzania economy’s traditional fundamentals in 2016 ends have been overwhelmed by tough decisions. These decisions, on one hand are making majority of Tanzanians exultant, given austerity...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
JK, a year ago, I said a sorrowful goodbye to you as you took a bow and handed the keys of Tanzania to Magufuli……the infamous “tax master”. On that day, I had cried and then ended up laughing out...
0 Reactions
21 Replies
3K Views
In the recent months, Tanzania has seen an alarming increase in violation of basic human rights. Activists, critics, bloggers and anyone who criticizes the Government is either killed, jailed...
3 Reactions
19 Replies
3K Views
Dec 5 Tanzania plans to revamp its cash-strapped national carrier by buying new planes as part of plans to boost tourism and transport sectors, Tanzanian President John Magufuli said on Monday...
4 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Freedom of expression Freedom of expression is not only important in its own right but is also essential if other human rights are to be achieved. At an individual level, freedom of expression is...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
One thing I cannot understand, for a political appointee ( such he DSM regional commissioner) and the regional head of security and defence coming out in public and saying "so and so" tried to...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
The Fading Face of Mwalimu Speech by John Ulanga, at the 15th Annual Mwalimu Nyerere's Memorial Symposium at Don Bosco College, Moshi, Tanzania Saturday, October 18th, 2014 Opening Remarks...
1 Reactions
11 Replies
5K Views
The Minister of Energy and Minerals, Prof Sospeter Muhongo, said recently that the ban would not be lifted because there is “enough good quality coal” in the country. The report, seen by The...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Tough times ahead as government unveils more spending cuts Privately-owned insurance companies, hotels, telecoms, media and transport firms are expected to be among those hardest hit in the new...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Umoja wa Ulaya(EU) waitaka Serikali ya Mapinduzi ya Zanzibar kuunda Serikali ya Umoja wa Kitaifa ili kusuluisha mgogoro wa kisiasa. Mpaka sasa Umaja wa Ulaya (EU) wako katika mazungumzo na Rais...
0 Reactions
12 Replies
7K Views
The world must have questions on events unfolding in Tanzania after the 2015 Presidential elections. Lets try to make sense of it all.. First, what happened to Tanzania is a bit odd because...
1 Reactions
14 Replies
2K Views
Does democracy, good governance and the rule of law, at the national and international levels, as well as an enabling environment, are essential for sustainable development, including sustained...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
Survey shows that 26.6 per cent of respondents who voted for Mr.Lowassa in last year’s elections, would support President Magufuli if polls were to be held today Dar es Salaam. President John...
0 Reactions
23 Replies
3K Views
May God open the inner eyes of Tanzanians to see themselves in less mundane cast. This post is a challenge to our collective disposition to nobility, fairness, truth, and patriotism. If you were...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
By Chris Changwe Nshimbi - Research Fellow & Deputy Director, University of Pretoria South African universities’ academic year lies in limbo as student protests rage on. The debate about free...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Tanzania’s largest bank posts Sh2bn quarterly loss The loss is a significant dip from the Sh24.4 billion after tax it gained in the second quarter of this year. The bank got Sh37.6 billion...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
1K Views
Back
Top Bottom