International Forum

News and Stories from rest of the World

JF Prefixes:

December 16, 2008 Jackson, Jr. an informant to Blago investigations Posted: 07:25 PM ET Sources close to Rep. Jackson, Jr. told CNN Tuesday that the Illinois congressman has supplied...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Samahani Wana JF kama nitakuwa nimeleta habari hii wakati ikiwa imeshatoka. Nimesikia habari TBC kuwa Mwenyekiti wa Tume ya Uchaguzi ya Kenya Bw. Kivuitu na wenzake wamefikishwa Mhakamani huko...
0 Reactions
15 Replies
2K Views
Waziri wa Zimbabwe asema UK imetumia ugaidi wa kibiolojia kusababisha kipindupindu UK caused cholera, says Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe has said the West was plotting to use cholera to invade...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
1K Views
Teen disappears: 'Mom, I'm in Somalia' Islamic fighters drill in Somalia last month. The FBI says men are traveling from the U.S., potentially to fight. MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (CNN) --...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
KFC Workers Fired For Bathing In Sink POSTED: 5:49 pm EST December 10, 2008 ANDERSON, Calif. -- Two female employees of the Anderson Kentucky Fried Chicken have been fired for bathing in...
0 Reactions
13 Replies
3K Views
Sorry, We’re Booked, White House Tells Obamas December 12, 2008, 1:11 pm By Helene Cooper A view of Blair House, which is situated across the street from the White House. The yellow facade...
0 Reactions
10 Replies
2K Views
Congo, so rich and yet so poor!!! Can anything be done? Congo : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
0 Reactions
26 Replies
4K Views
When I joined, I had read a long topic and formulated a reply. However, I saved it, because I had wanted 'kujiunga na kupiga hodi kwanza'. I am back now, but I can't seem to find the topic post...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
1K Views
the dark side of the mobile technology. RIP Winfreda Man kills wife over love sms Monday, 15th December, 2008 E-mail article Print article Bale and wife Winfred Bagumya on...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo are engaged in a proxy war with each providing assistance to the other's enemies, a report by a United Nations Security Council panel has said. The...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
Wapi tunakwenda? Haya yametokea- Kwa jirani zetu Uganda. COLD BLOOD: Rehema was shot in the mouth and abandoned by the road side - ‘Rehema, I’m Not The Godi You Know... Call Me Or: The...
0 Reactions
13 Replies
2K Views
Bush sneaks through host of laws to undermine Obama The lame-duck Republican team is rushing through radical measures, from coal waste dumping to power stations in national parks, that will...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Mahakama Nigeria yakataa uchaguzi kurudiwa Imeandikwa na mwandishi wa BBC Uchaguzi wa Nigeria ulikuwa halali Mahakama Kuu ya Nigeria imekataa pingamizi la mwisho kuhusiana na...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A Mombasa municipal council worker hosts the national flag at the council's offices in preparation for Jamhuri day celebrations on Friday. It is on December 12, 1964 that Kenya was established as...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
IDF preparing options for Iran strike By YAAKOV KATZ The IDF is drawing up options for a strike on Iranian nuclear facilities that do not include coordination with the United States, The...
0 Reactions
55 Replies
7K Views
Haya PCCB Mmeyaona ya wenzetu. Je tunaitaji kujenga chombo kama FBI Tanzania kitakachokuwa independent? Quinn: Blagojevich remains governor CHICAGO (WLS) -- Gov. Rod Blagojevich was taken into...
0 Reactions
17 Replies
3K Views
Kundi la vijana wa kituruki wanaojiita “Terrorist crew” walifanikiwa kuiteka website ya microsoft kwa masaa kadhaa na kuwaachia wadau wa Microsoft salamu za idi mubarak. Kundi hilo...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Katika hii seketa ya ufisadi na Gavana wa jimbo la Illinois, inadaiwa kua mtoto wa Rev Jesse Jackson ambaye ni mwanasiasa chipukizi mjini Chicago.Kwa ufupi career ya whoever the person who offered...
0 Reactions
10 Replies
2K Views
The self-styled mastermind of the 9/11 attacks and four co-defendants told a military judge at Guantanamo they wanted to confess and plead guilty..... Hapa naona kuna kamchezo kanataka kufanyika...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
As Zimbabwe descends into anarchy and chaos, land is irrationally seized from productive farmers, we are told. President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is portrayed as a dictator bent on driving his...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…