Tems na Rihanna watajwa kwa mara kwanza kuwania Tuzo ya Oscar

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
IMG_0425-1.jpg

Mwimbaji Temilade Openiyi a.k.a #Tems kutoka Nigeria, ameweka historia ya kuwa msanii mwenye muda mfupi kwenye muziki na kufanikiwa kutajwa kuwania Tuzo maarufu ya #Oscar kupitia wimbo wa Lift Me Up alioshiriki kuuandika pamoja na #Rihanna.

Licha ya Ukubwa wake kwenye tasnia ya Muziki, kwa maraya kwanza Mwimbaji Rihanna amefanikiwa kuingia kwenye kipengele cha 'Best Original Song' kupitia wimbo wa Lift Me Up uliotumika kama Soundtrack ya Filamu ya Black Panther: #WakandaForever.

Tems amefanikiwa kushinda Tuzo zaidi 30 na ametajwa kuwania zaidi ya Tuzo 80 hadi sasa. Rihanna amekuwa kwenye Muziki kwa takribani miaka 18 na hadi sasa ana Tuzo 235 na kutajwa kuwania zaidi ya Tuzo 630.

==================

Nigerian singer, Temilade Openiyi known by her stage name Tems, has earned an Oscar nomination in the category of Best Original Song.

The song titled ”Lift Me Up” which served as the lead single from the soundtrack album of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever was written by Tems and Ludwig Göransson, with additional writing from Rihanna, Ryan Coogler,

Also nominated for the same category is ”Hold My Hand” written by Lady Gaga, the lead single to the soundtrack for the film Top Gun: Maverick.

Diane Warren’s ”Applause” and the Golden Globe winner in the same category, ‘Naatu Naatu” also makes an entry as the only Tollywood soundtrack.

“Lift Me Up” peaked at number one in Belgium, Hungary, Switzerland, and South Africa, number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and top five in Australia as well as the United Kingdom.

It was certified platinum by Music Canada, gold by the Syndicat National de l’Édition Phonographique (SNEP)

&

This year’s Original Song nominees are music to our ears. #Oscars #Oscars95 pic.twitter.com/peKQmFD9Uh
— The Academy (@TheAcademy) January 24, 2023

;

The song has also received accolades including Best Original Song in a Feature Film at the 13th Hollywood Music in Media Awards and Best Song at the 2023 African-American Film Critics Association.

It also received a nomination at the recently held Golden Globes. The award went to RRR‘s “Naatu Naatu”.

Back
Top Bottom