Tanzania not ready kwa Soko la EAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
nomasana,

..Tanzanians are afraid of Kenyans tribalism.that's why they are opposing the free movement of labor in EAC.

..IF ZERO TARIFF WAS INTRODUCED 5 YRS AGO TZ AND UG INVESTORS WOULD NOT HAVE RECORDED ANY SIGNIFICANT GAINS.

..kudos for Tz and UG negotiators for fighting for your interest and delay the introduction of zero tariffs. without that industries in Tz and Ug would have all colapsed.

Ikumbukwe hata marekani walikuwa wanajisifu, na kudai hawaelewi ni vipi nchi nyingine zinaweza kuwa na IDP's hadi ilipowatokea katrina, hivi leo huwasikii, it humbled them.

nomasana,

..Tanzanians are afraid of Kenyans tribalism.that's why they are opposing the free movement of labor in EAC.

..IF ZERO TARIFF WAS INTRODUCED 5 YRS AGO TZ AND UG INVESTORS WOULD NOT HAVE RECORDED ANY SIGNIFICANT GAINS.

..kudos for Tz and UG negotiators for fighting for your interest and delay the introduction of zero tariffs. without that industries in Tz and Ug would have all colapsed.

yeah thats very nice. i guess the americans, the british the south africans and australians are afraid of our tribalism and crime. right? afterall kenyan population in most those countires is in the tens of thousands.

you tanzanians arent perfect either, should we kenyans be worried about the religious tensions in tanzania???? http://www.sadocc.at/news2002/2002-314.shtml

or should we be afraid because you guyz seem to be slaughtering albinos in our country for fun?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7518049.stm

i have noticed that you tanzanians preffer to praise the SADC but ignore the war raveged congo and angola, ignore the sad situation in zimbambwe and yet when it come to EAC tanzanians are quick to point out to kenya's tribalism.

i just think watanzania are looking for any pathetic excuse they can think of not join the EAC because there is no logical reason not to join EAC.

the kenyan government could have permanently shut down the our border with somalia in fear of illegal arms but guess what, kenyans have taken in somalians and now they the somalians are driving the growth in our real estate industry. tanzania will have to mature and realise that in life sometimes you HAVE TO take in the good with bad.

its good that in the end yall will have to wake up to the reality of kenyans doing business in your country in droves very soon. prepare for that.

nomasana,

jokaKuu,
Tribalism is not cholera.

yeah thats very nice. i guess the americans, the british the south africans and australians are afraid of our tribalism and crime. right? afterall kenyan population in most those countires is in the tens of thousands.

you tanzanians arent perfect either, should we kenyans be worried about the religious tensions in tanzania???? http://www.sadocc.at/news2002/2002-314.shtml

or should we be afraid because you guyz seem to be slaughtering albinos in our country for fun?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7518049.stm

i have noticed that you tanzanians preffer to praise the SADC but ignore the war raveged congo and angola, ignore the sad situation in zimbambwe and yet when it come to EAC tanzanians are quick to point out to kenya's tribalism.

i just think watanzania are looking for any pathetic excuse they can think of not join the EAC because there is no logical reason not to join EAC.

the kenyan government could have permanently shut down the our border with somalia in fear of illegal arms but guess what, kenyans have taken in somalians and now they the somalians are driving the growth in our real estate industry. tanzania will have to mature and realise that in life sometimes you HAVE TO take in the good with bad.

its good that in the end yall will have to wake up to the reality of kenyans doing business in your country in droves very soon. prepare for that.

1.There are no religious tensions in Tanzania, if anything, there are just minor diferrences which are normally sorted out amicably. But we are also aware of the row btn Najib Balala with your Govt, you aren't spared either in that. Ours is a lesser devil, you have many and worst devils.
2. So in this case ,you and your Kenya govt are supportive of the piracy along the Somalian coast because your real estate industry is getting a shot in arm from the ransom money paid by the captives. Could you be fuelling it!

3. 7 criminals involved in albino killings are now on a death row having been handed a sentence by hanging to death. Lakini maujai ya albino, though i condemn it in strongest terms hayalingani with those Kenyans in thousands (Mkenya mwingine aliniambia 200,000) that were exterminated during your recent post election violances.

4. I am not aware of Tanzanian opposing a compentent Kenyan doing business in Tanzania. In this case, if a Kenyan investor meets investment criteria as prescribed by a compentent authority, in this case TIC, what's wrong with that? But is this the level of business you want your people to do in Tanzania really. If FDIs inflows to TZ from Kenya are 3rd in volume, what are you complaining about. Who is stopping you to do business in TZ in that sense. If actually you are already here!, sielewi, i may be ignorant on this. Can you just cast a light on your "A Kenyan doing business in Tanzania! Do you mean individuals or corporations?

Ikumbukwe hata marekani walikuwa wanajisifu, na kudai hawaelewi ni vipi nchi nyingine zinaweza kuwa na IDP's hadi ilipowatokea katrina, hivi leo huwasikii, it humbled them.

Namtih58:

Katrina is a natural disaster lakini mauaji ya kimbali kama yale ya Kenya are man made disasters. No country is immune to natural disasters, but good leadership can easily prevent planned/man made disasters like how Mwalimu did for us because of his able leadership. So, that IDP will depend on the nature of the cause. But i wish Kenyans well, there is nothing i benefit out of your problems. Mimi nina tatizo na watu ambao si wa kweli, those who are are quick to jump to non issues , but avoid fundamentals in my posts.

Kelele za chura hazimzuii ngombe kunywa maji, isitoshe, huenda huyo chura akanywewa na hayo maji.
I think that's enough for you, what I have learnt from you since your first post in this forum is that you are one shallow nozzle, you cant think beyond the basics of what is presented to you. Move a little bit back and see the bigger picture, its not just about you, it about all of us as EAfricans...( I know that may be a little bit hard for you to fathom, but you'll just have to take it the way it is, heck I don't even know why am responding to this illiterate douche anyway).

Smatta:
1. Wewe dada, sijakulazimisha ku-respond kwenye posts zangu. Sina muda na wewe, usiyetaka kuelewa huku ukiujua ukweli, pengine una mtindio wa ubongo, kima we!
2. If my illiteracy means summa "cum" laude graduate, A prodigy financial analyst cum accountant, and a trade expert then let it be. Mimi nimesoma na kufanya kazi, si USA na Canada peke yake bali pia na nchi nyingine, niko TZ kwa kuwa ndiyo nchi naipenda kuliko zote, na ndiyo yangu, kwa hiyo usitapike usiyoyajua. Ni kwa vile unatumia kamasi kufikiria, badala ya ubongo. No person with a human brain can even undertand those Swahili words you have posted above, anothed testimony of how half wit ur upstairs is. Usione sipendi kutoa profile yangu, nitakuwa nakupa faida usiyostahili. Hizo articles nilizisoma kabla yenu nyinyi.

Smatta:
1. Wewe dada, sijakulazimisha ku-respond kwenye posts zangu. Sina muda na wewe, usiyetaka kuelewa huku ukiujua ukweli, pengine una mtindio wa ubongo, kima we!
2. If my illiteracy means summa "cum" laude graduate, A prodigy financial analyst cum accountant, and a trade expert then let it be. Mimi nimesoma na kufanya kazi, si USA na Canada peke yake bali pia na nchi nyingine, niko TZ kwa kuwa ndiyo nchi naipenda kuliko zote, na ndiyo yangu, kwa hiyo usitapike usiyoyajua. Ni kwa vile unatumia kamasi kufikiria, badala ya ubongo. No person with a human brain can even undertand those Swahili words you have posted above, anothed testimony of how half wit ur upstairs is. Usione sipendi kutoa profile yangu, nitakuwa nakupa faida usiyostahili. Hizo articles nilizisoma kabla yenu nyinyi.

Ni come dada, si CUM, tafauti kubwa aise, ama unataka ni fafanue. Vile wewe huelewi kiswahili changu ndivyo pia mimi sielewi kizungu chako, you are murdering the queens language.

Na hiyo ya CV si uni PM nami niku PM babu, mbona tuandikie mate na wino uko. Kama wajiamini sana rusha yako kwa inbox yangu nami nirushe yangu, ndio tujue hako ka degree kako feki ka India hakana kitu wewe accountant CUM financial analyst..LMFAO

Ni come dada, si CUM, tafauti kubwa aise, ama unataka ni fafanue. Vile wewe huelewi kiswahili changu ndivyo pia mimi sielewi kizungu chako, you are murdering the queens language.

Na hiyo ya CV si uni PM nami niku PM babu, mbona tuandikie mate na wino uko. Kama wajiamini sana rusha yako kwa inbox yangu nami nirushe yangu, ndio tujue hako ka degree kako feki ka India hakana kitu wewe accountant CUM financial analyst..LMFAO

Smatta: Nitakusaidia dada Smatta, haya ona:

cum [kʌm]
prep used between two nouns to designate an object of a combined nature a kitchen-cum-dining room [Latin: with, together with, along with].

And that's exactly what i meant. Ujue wewe ni juha, ni zuzu tu linasema sema hovyo, hujui hata unachosema. Kama unataka tuonyeshane CV, basi wawepo observers, sitaki ufiche au ukaghushi cheti. Mi niko vema kichwani, sasa huu ni ushahidi tosha kuwa mimi ni mwalimu wako. Usidhani mi nakurupuka. Pengine tukutane tuone tatizo nini! Nani kakwambia mi nimesoma India? Now, if i beat in the game you thought was yours, what about other areas ......, it will be a total humiliation.!

Hivi kwa nini hawa jamaa wanalazimisha kuja huku mbona sisi hatulazimishi kwenda kwao?Umoja gani huo..na huyu Smatta sijui..arrogant sana

This thread has become nonsensical with people throwing insults and
concentrating on puffing their egos at the expense of reason. With this
in mind, the thread is being closed forthwith and all inconcviniences
regretted.

Same treatment will go to all threads that digress.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom