What is happening now in DRC

Poppy Hatonn

JF-Expert Member
Apr 9, 2021
1 Samuel 3: 11
And the LORD said to Samuel: “See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears about it tingle.

I am reminded of that verse in The Holy Bible because I was listening to things today which were making my ears tingle. The Wazalendo( these are the militias)and many other citizens there in DRC ,and some who are beyond DRC,are saying that some Generals in the FRDC(the Congolese Army) are betraying the country. They say that some of these Generals are in cahoots with M23,such that when M23 want to attack a village,M23 only has to pay these Generals and when they are attacked they will make a "strategic withdrawal" and M23 will claim victory over that village.

They mentioned a few culprit Generals who were doing this: they mentioned a General Chico,and a General Pecos,and another General,but I could not get his name.

So,they say,these Generals are given money,they have a bank account opened for them in Kigali or Entebe or in some other foreign country,and when they are attacked by M23,they abandon their location,they give up the fight. They say that the SADC army is there,but helping in the fight is very tricky because sometimes FRDC. is helping the enemy.
Wazalendo wanasema FRDC haitaki kushirikiana nao kuwapa silaha.

If we can understand who is doing what to whom,then it should not be too difficult to put an end to this fighting.

Kwanini "majenerali" wa DRC wanakosa uzalendo kwa kiwango kibaya namna hii kwa nchi yao?

Wametengenezewa njaa, nasikia Mobutu alisemagaa Askari nimekupa Uniform na Bunduki unalalamika hakuna mshahara uko serious kweli?
Mwingine alisema nakupa Mshahara na Gari na nyumba.......Unamtangaza Mpinzani?

😂😂😂
Vita inaanzishwa na watawala wenye uchu wa madaraka kama hawa

DRC inabidi isukwe upya, moyo wangu upo kwa wakongomani watakaozidi kufa na kuteseka mda wote huo kwasababu inachukua vizazi na vizazi kujenga nchi hata karne kama hamna jitihada binafsi

If you play with fire, your burn your fingers. They are playing with fire ,they will regret forever

Nawahurumia wanawake na watoto ambao yanapitikea haya hawana msaidizi, zaidi ya kufa.

Although mwenyezi Mungu anaangalia tu haya na hawezi kuamua sababu alishatupa akili kututofautusha na wanyama ambao nao kuna wkt wanaelewa.

Back
Top Bottom