Elections 2010 Slaa yuko wapi?

Anaandaa sababu za kushindwa, probably atasema nimeibiwa, an usual song for wapinzani.
i totally abhor and feel sorry for those who are for the ruling party's mediocracy(sp ) you just stoop too low mamaN....yes you have a right to your own opinion but girl please give this toothless giant to mafisadi and a mouthful to wakeshahoi a break ! heck! we had all those scandals in our country, a lot of inefficiencies in our judicial, ministerials and other parastatal organisation, just because all these heavyweight only have one slogan WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME? surely you should just vote for meanigful change..not same old tired, beaten and wrong faces we see whose quotes if summarised and published will make tabloid small...yes if i had to really quote their style of leadership..i wont be finished, mamaNaila pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! yes Slaa might have lost the war but he has won the battle ! he had delievered more opposition MP's, he had done unselfish act of vying for presidency releasing his YES constituency so committed and focused was he for deserving change, HE NAMED THOSE MAFISADI'S while the whole government went mum and even had the audacity to say he's crazy..why are people being tried now??? oh girl cant you see cant you see ?? unless your pop and mom are ccm masalia and would be deeply shaken if someone else is put into chair............CAN WE ALL SAY...CCM WILL BE AN OPPOSITION PARTY ?? copy and paste that !

i totally abhor and feel sorry for those who are for the ruling party's mediocracy(sp ) you just stoop too low mamaN....yes you have a right to your own opinion but girl please give this toothless giant to mafisadi and a mouthful to wakeshahoi a break ! heck! we had all those scandals in our country, a lot of inefficiencies in our judicial, ministerials and other parastatal organisation, just because all these heavyweight only have one slogan WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME? surely you should just vote for meanigful change..not same old tired, beaten and wrong faces we see whose quotes if summarised and published will make tabloid small...yes if i had to really quote their style of leadership..i wont be finished, mamaNaila pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! yes Slaa might have lost the war but he has won the battle ! he had delievered more opposition MP's, he had done unselfish act of vying for presidency releasing his YES constituency so committed and focused was he for deserving change, HE NAMED THOSE MAFISADI'S while the whole government went mum and even had the audacity to say he's crazy..why are people being tried now??? oh girl cant you see cant you see ?? unless your pop and mom are ccm masalia and would be deeply shaken if someone else is put into chair............CAN WE ALL SAY...CCM WILL BE AN OPPOSITION PARTY ?? copy and paste that !

Day light dreams! Still not aware who has won?? CCM will never be an opposition, they coming up the next election. This one has been profitable for stability. Hope Slaa will be like Mrema Agustion in few years to come. Hope he will do well if elected the Chairman of his party.

kwa maelezo yako, nakuhakikishia akili yako inazidiwa na akili ya kuku, huwezi kumuunga mkono dhalimu
oh my God, nyie watu mtakufa kwa pressure, relax n accept tht slaa n chadema conclusively don't qualify 4 tht nation.

Anaandaa sababu za kushindwa, probably atasema nimeibiwa, an usual song for wapinzani.

Uko sahihi kabisa, maana kama Masha na Batilda wametumia nguvu wakashindwa, sina hakika JK atatumia nini....

oh my God, nyie watu mtakufa kwa pressure, relax n accept tht slaa n chadema conclusively don't qualify 4 tht nation.

Ur such an idiot, culprit, puppet, fisadi beneficiary, ur pussy like, look ur avatar old minded dude, i can spot u black monkey far away from TZ,
somewhere in far east, i can spot Korea? stop upuuzi njoo bongo tukupige poooooooool idiot, uko mbali unaongea u.s.e.n.ge ww punga kweli, na tutakupiga poooooooooool double ulie mamaaaaaaaa kama jina lako,