RHOK Dar es salaam...Here we come for the first time!!! All programmers out there are welcome

Mentor

JF-Expert Member
Oct 14, 2008
This weekend...for all programmers and those loving Programming.

Do you love programming?
Do you see a problem in the community that you can solve using IT?

Then...

This is the event for you...!

RHOK East Africa sponsored by The Red Cross Kenya, has provided the platform for all programmers to meet any come up with soultions for their community. What you need: Ideas, Ideas, your laptop, ideas, and more ideas. What we will provide: The venue, wireless, power, food, yes FOOD..chakula for the whole event duration yaani kuanzia asubuhi ya Jumamosi 2nd June 2012 hadi lunch ya Jumapili 3rd June 2012, prizes for the best thought of idea/solution, and a chance to interact with like minded other programmers! For more information visit: Home | Random Hacks of Kindnessor specifically about the event: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: RHoK East Africa | Random Hacks of Kindness or ResQ Team Blog | for the good of all

To register join: RHOK East Africa, Dar es Salaam - Eventbrite We only have a chance to cater for 50 participants..register mapema..come one come all!!!

rhok_dar-212x300.jpg

@Young_Master, MziziMkavu, Invisible, Benzoic, Paxman, davycom, HT, Mtazamaji, Codezilla, qq.com, Firefox, rfjt, HEARTZ, dottoz, roseric, The_Emperor, paulss, na wengineo wengi....karibu na fikisha ujumbe kwa wengine.
Naomba kuwasilisha!!!

Mentor
0784-436601
pcm.eben@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Nashukuru zumbemkuu ...karibu na ufikishe ujumbe kwa wengine!

thank u very much brother for acknoledging my contribution but unfortunately am not in dar es salaam nipo mbeya but i would appriciate kama ungeshare na mimi what happened,

It is now on..the programmers at work..
follow us live as we start our weekend of coding for the community all the way from the university of Dar es salaam..
Link: RHOK East Africa: Dar es Salaam on USTREAM: Hacks Competition at University of Dar es Salaam..

Invisible fikisha ujumbe kwa Max..."Max see you tomorrow...very talented kids right here!"

@Young_Master, MziziMkavu, Invisible, Benzoic, Paxman, davycom, HT, Mtazamaji, Codezilla, qq.com, Firefox, rfjt, HEARTZ, dottoz, roseric, The_Emperor, paulss, roseric

wish I were there. Tomorrow maybe?
GIVENALITY, kesho u can come kama interested observer kuanzia 2pm..they will be presenting their solutions. Njoo wewe na rafiki yako muone kazi za vijana hawa...your prospective employees huko wakimaliza chuo!!!

haha @Junior. Cux, ulikuwa wapi hata tusitafutane mkubwa? Ulikuwa kati ya wale vijana wawili mabraza men mliokuja ku-observe nn!?? Kumbe dogo bado sharobaro wewe!??

Then I was the guy in a chelsea t-shirt..I was the ORGANIZER not COMPETITOR!

Small world this is...

haha @Junior. Cux, ulikuwa wapi hata tusitafutane mkubwa? Ulikuwa kati ya wale vijana wawili mabraza men mliokuja ku-observe nn!?? Kumbe dogo bado sharobaro wewe!??

Then I was the guy in a chelsea t-shirt..I was the ORGANIZER not COMPETITOR!

Small world this is...

hahahaha umejuaje, ilibid niwe observr 2 coz ndo kwanza namalzia data strct af washkaj wapo dip op nxt yer 2takua pamoja.!!! Gatcha alrdy, wendo braza men thatha na zle swaga zko za kujintroduc ile j1..

Back
Top Bottom