Raila Amolo Odinga: The road towards Presidential elections 2013

A guy is smart kwenye politics,nadhani atawasoma vizuri na kutumia mbinu mbadala,mana hata uchaguzi uliopita aliweza kumzidi ujanja kibaki

A guy is smart kwenye politics,nadhani atawasoma vizuri na kutumia mbinu mbadala,mana hata uchaguzi uliopita aliweza kumzidi ujanja kibaki

Shida kubwa Kenya ni ukabila! hata kama yeye ni smart aje mambo si mazuri kwake..amawapoteza watu wengi waliompigia debe na kura mwaka wa '07..lakini tunasubiri tujionee

cartooncap171011_01.jpg

252204_10151006679303142_2107350067_n.jpg

255547_399957670047135_104471662929072_1089659_854652501_n.jpg
Nataka kufahamu kama hawa jamaa wapejipanga kummaliza R. Odinga kisiasa au??

Agenda yao hasa nini??

Namuonea huruma sana Ndg. Raila lol, hao majamaa wamemkaba koo namna hiyo atachomoka kweli??

Why do they all dislike Odinga? Definitely something wrong with either him or them? However, one thing that we know for sure is that, tribalism in Kenya will not be ended by a couple of elections or the new constitution manifesto. Only when the new generation confronts this disease head on will they be able to have a proud and undivided nation.

First of all, my post about this matter is not to mean I support either side of this contest - I am apolitical by dint of my office.

But stopping the win of your opponent is precisely whey people contest elections, no? The World over. Romney is dong his damndest and then some more to stop Obama from retaining the Presidency.

And if their unity of purpose centres around ''stopping Raila from becoming President'', how can that be necessarily a display of lacking vision or political policy? Couldn't it be that they have some concordance against some or all of whatever philosophy, policies and ideology that Raila represents? How can that be dismissed as being incorrect?

It would be instructive to ask yourself why so many of his old enemies have found comfort with so many of former his old friends, and are now ranged against him with the sole objective of burying him in the coming elections - what are the irredeemable defects of Raila Omolo Odinga expressed by his inability to retain the commanding lead he enjoyed coming out of his 2007 defeat in a mere period of four years??

The problem of Raila is just being a Luo from Nyanza

i dont think it's his tribe, its more to do with his approach to settling disputes, his unpredictablity, loyalty issues even with his closest of confidants cum Enemies such As Ruto, Miguna Miguna, Musalia and Balala. An array of Rectifiable mistakes and disagreements blown out of proportion are his shortcomings.
He won in 2007 but the 'gods' werent on his side, he better deal with it for coming that close. ''i dislike his autocratic form of leadership, though he has a good record of fighting corruption with few exceptions'.

Logically, ODM is a sinking ship. All this cries of G7 wanting to block RAILA are uselesss livefire. If ODM ideally does not use the ICC-rulings as a weapon to the core and to their convinience, they have dug their political graves because that is their only remaining political lifeline; When did this phenomena of political alliances become a dirty? game. How did it start? So now political Alliances are immorally coherent.

I can see that people/politicians/hypocrates in this decade are trying to clean up politics, and its is usually meant to be a dirty game. Otherwise there is nothing like "clean-politics". Politics is all about schemes to wrestle down opponents despite the tactics:painkiller:. If there was "clean-politics" then it would have been known by another name.

Logically, ODM is a sinking ship. All this cries of G7 wanting to block RAILA are uselesss livefire. If ODM ideally does not use the ICC-rulings as a weapon to the core and to their convinience, they have dug their political graves because that is their only remaining political lifeline; When did this phenomena of political alliances become a dirty? game. How did it start? So now political Alliances are immorally coherent.

I can see that people/politicians/hypocrates in this decade are trying to clean up politics, and its is usually meant to be a dirty game. Otherwise there is nothing like "clean-politics". Politics is all about schemes to wrestle down opponents despite the tactics:painkiller:. If there was "clean-politics" then it would have been known by another name.

i totally agree. ODM started this alliance thing and it will be her own undoing in 2013. ODM suffered a stroke when Ruto ditched it, it recovered for a moment just before it went down with kidney dialysis undoing Balalas damage. Just when she was almost given the clear, a life threatening heartattack grips her courtsey of Musalia. All this ailments are now working hard together with opportunistic diseases Uhuru and Ruto to make sure she remains bedridden for good.
DISCLAIMER: ailments used have a metaphorical element and do not necessarily imply the leaders are sick. (for the lunatics)lol

i totally agree. ODM started this alliance thing and it will be her own undoing in 2013. ODM suffered a stroke when Ruto ditched it, it recovered for a moment just before it went down with kidney dialysis undoing Balalas damage. Just when she was almost given the clear, a life threatening heartattack grips her courtsey of Musalia. All this ailments are now working hard together with opportunistic diseases Uhuru and Ruto to make sure she remains bedridden for good.
DISCLAIMER: ailments used have a metaphorical element and do not necessarily imply the leaders are sick. (for the lunatics)lol

hehehe......You really had me laughing my lungs out....opportunistic infections.....do not however write off uhuruto since that pressure by ICC could be the forces that spring them to power remember history rewrites itself.........Like Mzee kenyatta at Maralal detention camp was tried by the British before assuming power.

hehehe......You really had me laughing my lungs out....opportunistic infections.....do not however write off uhuruto since that pressure by ICC could be the forces that spring them to power remember history rewrites itself.........Like Mzee kenyatta at Maralal detention camp was tried by the British before assuming power.
Kabaridi,

haha....this world is too bright to be gloomy you know, ''the only reason am in the house by 7pm''. Sit aback and enjoy the play. now airing daily on our local bulletins.hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate waddling into conversations with a limited scope and stamp a view but I gladly make an exception here. Chapter 6! That is the Tsunami that will wash many of the trumpeters away. Regarding Raila, the simple truth is he is the only one that has a history of reform and has been part and parcel of the revolution that has brought Kenya this far!

Uhuru Kenyatta should begin by giving back the billions of shillings his father looted from the public coffers and the close to 600,000 acres of land that his family grabbed from Kenyans during independence. Ruto, Musalia and company are merely the foot soldiers of prince uhuru Kenyatta, the defender of old money and the status quo!

I hate waddling into conversations with a limited scope and stamp a view but I gladly make an exception here. Chapter 6! That is the Tsunami that will wash many of the trumpeters away. Regarding Raila, the simple truth is he is the only one that has a history of reform and has been part and parcel of the revolution that has brought Kenya this far!

Uhuru Kenyatta should begin by giving back the billions of shillings his father looted from the public coffers and the close to 600,000 acres of land that his family grabbed from Kenyans during independence. Ruto, Musalia and company are merely the foot soldiers of prince uhuru Kenyatta, the defender of old money and the status quo!

spot on!

Why do they all dislike Odinga? Definitely something wrong with either him or them? However, one thing that we know for sure is that, tribalism in Kenya will not be ended by a couple of elections or the new constitution manifesto. Only when the new generation confronts this disease head on will they be able to have a proud and undivided nation.
Kubwajinga,

All of them were Raila's closest confidants.In 2007 Raila galvanized all tribes against Mt Kenyan tribes,although he won the poll, things did not go well with him,he ended up being PM, a post he always dreamed of since 2002!..

Now when his former allies gang up against him,they are just giving him a taste if his own medicine!..He has made more more enemies than friends...he is poor in keeping friends..this nonsense that they are blocking Raila is outdated. Raila finished himself! treated others like garbage, then uses anti reformist tag against those who leave him....

The presidency is not a preserve of Raila Odinga....others like him,have every right to run for any elective post including the presidency.Yes he has done so much to fight for democracy and second liberation and we appreciate and respect him for that,however he should not demand the presidency as a reward of whatever he has done. Many did it, some are even unrecognized...but their sacrifices paid off,and they don't brag or demand anything in return!

Tribalism is a major disease and we thought Raila could be the solution..but the way he has run ODM and his office proves we are still very far from eradicating the vice.... its tribalism that has killed ODM. Nothing else.

moyo, you've said it. The difference between Moi and Raila seems not to be far apart with regards to leadership principles. Or does it take a dictator to oust a dictator. Visual aids courtesy of our western neighbour. Mwembetayari, Raila is an intelligent politican with sharp and spot-on vision, yet In philosophy, the biggest mistake that ODM makes is to vehemently strike without mercy at his allies even after disagreements. He tends to forget those counterparts have made the sailing of ODM ship a success. ODM is losing its credibility based on its ability to excercise democracy. Question is; by showing potential allies the door, is it G7's polarization stint or ODM own undoing to be blamed?

Just to name a few/allies that have walked out the door.......Mudavadi..............Ruto......................Balala........................All these guys are heavyweights that would have influenced the tide of votes. In principle, ODM is failing its aptitude test on democracy.......Remember Kanu ndio baba na mama days, on them roadside appointments, such elements are within ODM quarters. Just an opinion.

In 2002, ODM had ultimately/sucessfuly polarized the region/kenya against Moi regime and won which had an ethniciy factor embedded. However, the same tide is testing this ODM ship.To ultimately cryout against a G7 polarization stunt against ODM is like akin to a figher who is not aware of the rules before heading to the boxing ring.

He claims to be the most popular Presidential candidate in Kenya.

However, an economic analysis of his candidature depicts a weak- personality, unable to prevail up on his MPs to obey the law, weak on foreign policy with little understanding of the link between foreign policy and trade and quick to cover up his friends' scandals. A person who has no respect for local institutions of governance. Is he then then fit to be President?

Tatzizo kubwa la wakeii ni division kwenye tribal lines...lakini Raila anajua sana kucheza na Siasa za kenye Believe me he is the next President hapo Kenya...at the right time mtaona anvyoshinda hawa majamaaa yatagawana kura yeye anashida simple...

Wondering which way forward Kalonzo and Eugene given that Uhuru and Ruto are increasingly warming up to Musalia? Kalonzo-Raila-Wamalwa alliance is it farfetched?

Tatzizo kubwa la wakeii ni division kwenye tribal lines...lakini Raila anajua sana kucheza na Siasa za kenye Believe me he is the next President hapo Kenya...at the right time mtaona anvyoshinda hawa majamaaa yatagawana kura yeye anashida simple...
Somoche,

Siasa za kenya sio kama karata.........Ila lazima upitie moto kwanza/baptism of fire kabla ya kufikia uongozi

Back
Top Bottom