Raila Amolo Odinga: The road towards Presidential elections 2013

FJM,

Ombi zuri sana, mkuu livefire ebu tupe ndondondo kama sio chururu.
Crucial Man,

As I have explained to FJM, if you are not a Kenyan then this alliance only seems to be a vengeful one against Raila, Ruto has a bone to pick with him and he ideally marshalled the Riftvalley region to stand against Raila, Uhuru is a unique fella..he gets 99% of Central and GEMA votes effortlessly and Musalia and Eugene are busy spoiling western vote for Western regions. This are the 3 Kingpins to watchout for...the rest will simply talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJM,

They can't stand but these guys are on a vengeful mission. To discredit Raila and they wield the power to snatch the presidency from Raila. Whoever they give there blessing is likely to garner all their votes from their regions/backyards.... Mudavadi/Eugene dont completely stock the western vote but with Uhuru and Ruto marshalling it for the them Railas hold in Western pockets will be dislodged.

It's a vengeful alliance FJM.
livefire,

Hakuna mwanasiasa ambaye hana 'maujanjaujanja' but I like Odinga and I think anaweza kuwa kiongozi mzuri and it is such a shame that Mudavadi dediced to go solo. Yule chairman wa ODM yuko upande gani maana he escaped ICC? Si anaweza kumsaidia Raila upande wa Kalenjin - and shake off the comical Ruto?

livefire,

Hakuna mwanasiasa ambaye hana 'maujanjaujanja' but I like Odinga and I think anaweza kuwa kiongozi mzuri and it is such a shame that Mudavadi dediced to go solo. Yule chairman wa ODM yuko upande gani maana he escaped ICC? Si anaweza kumsaidia Raila upande wa Kalenjin - and shake off the comical Ruto?
FJM,

Ii truely love the visionary Odinga and he has qualities of a good leader. The guy you are talking about is Henry Kosgey and he stands with Raila, not influential as Ruto but if the grapevines are right he plans to duck at the 11th hour. In the current parliament Ruto commands 97% of current sitting Kalenjin MPs.

Now do you get the gist that Raila will really have to struggle to get this shot? Btw he deserves it but odds are against him. Mudavadi was bought to destabilise Railas Luhya vote and probably make him the next convinient presidential hopeful incase Uhuru & Ruto are locked out.

In the current parliament Ruto commands 97% of current sitting Kalenjin MPs. Now do you get the gist that Raila will really have to struggle to get this shot? Btw he deserves it but odds are against him. Mudavadi was bought to destabilise Railas Luhya vote and probably make him the next convinient presidential hopeful incase Uhuruto are locked out.
livefire,

Gosh, 97% is a lot of work for Odinga. And the way batteries za Rutto ziko full Odinga atapata tabu sana. Hakuna 'babu' huko kwa Odinga amnyamazishe huyu kijana Ruto? msumbufu sana! he he he (only joking) but seriously I hope Odinga goes through. TZ wanampenda sana so and who knows, anaweza kusadia EAC!

Twende nipate bro. Hapa we are always united. Hehe...dirty linen tunaanika home
smile.png

No secret, Kenya operates under Kingpings....Ruto, commands Riftvalley 98%, Central and GEMA under uhuru, 99.9%, western under Musalia and Eugene...combined effort of 70%... probably the weak link but they make the Big Three tribes in Kenya.

Coast region votes are up for grabs but its too early to predict, the trio havent done a combined campaigned to judge the masses. Ata ww unajua akina Franklin Bett will run, Ababu will stick to Raila, he even swore allegiance to him and not Kibaki in parliament, Khalwale will neutralise him, you forget Sirisia Member Wetangula is against Raila.
livefire,

I will take a neutral stand in this matter. While our friends are complaining about G7 ganging against Raila, its is only fair to remind you that the same tactics was used by ODM early 2002 to pin down Moi. If you are a careful analyst the biggest mistake was for ODM to let mudavadi out. Almost a chunk of Western province is gone down to the drain .

livefire,

Gosh, 97% is a lot of work for Odinga. And the way batteries za Rutto ziko full Odinga atapata tabu sana. Hakuna 'babu' huko kwa Odinga amnyamazishe huyu kijana Ruto? msumbufu sana! he he he (only joking) but seriously I hope Odinga goes through. TZ wanampenda sana so and who knows, anaweza kusadia EAC!
FJM,

haha...wacha kumtania Ruto, mtaandamana hadi hague, hehe. No one can silence this lad, he has a way with words when irritated esp with Raila. The same numbers for Ruto are replicated to Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta concerning Central and GEmA areas.
Btw i have noticed the liking of Odinga not only by Tanzanians but world over.

The problem is that back @ home where things are determined the guy is sweating profusely to remain relevant. Juzi he endorsed MRC against the expectations of all political watchdogs. A new low for him...infact for a week or two politicians used this to mudsling him cause he had previously denounced the movement in parliament. MRC were as a result forced to denounce Odinga too. Talk of desperation.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
livefire,

I will take a neutral stand in this matter. While our friends are complaining about G7 ganging against Raila, its is only fair to remind you that the same tactics was used by ODM early 2002 to pin down Moi. If you are a careful analyst the biggest mistake was for ODM to let mudavadi out. Almost a chunk of Western province is gone down to the drain .
Kabaridi,

Ii totally agree with you. ODM made a political blunder of letting Musalia walk but as u say it....we better watch the drama unfold. Am pretty neutral too but all indicators are showing ODM succumbing.

Raila is the kind of person who has no stand. He goes with what is trending among the public.

Just look at the MRC issue. One day he's saying they won't talk with MRC, that MRC is illegal but when he goes to Mombasa he changes his stance!? Hata MRC wenyewe walimkashify kwa hayo. Simply put ni kigeugeu.

livefire,

Naomba mungu atujalie tushuhudie uchaguzi huu, am sure Odinga will fight it tooth and nail mpaka afike ikulu.

Hawa jamaa watavurugana tu, am sure wabunge wengi bado wanapima upepo, tutarajie defection, mimi bado nina imani kwamba Odinga atashinda.

Kabaridi,

Ii totally agree with you. ODM made a political blunder of letting Musalia walk but as u say it....we better watch the drama unfold. Am pretty neutral too but all indicators are showing ODM succumbing.
livefire,

I think huyu Musalia Mudavadi ni mtu rahisi kununuliwa, and it looks like the 'big boys' gave him an offer that he couldnt possibly refuse. And one of things nilimsikia anasema ni kwamba ndani ya ODM hakuna democracy ya kweli katika kumpata mgembea wa kiti cha urais. But surely, he knew ODM wont change that particular clause and that's why he chose it!

Kwa sababu kama kweli alitaka 'democracy' ndani ya ODM, yeye mwenyewe (Mudavadi) amefanya nini tofauti na ODM. Nani alimteua Mudavadi kuwa mgombea? Ile process yote aliyokuwa anasema ifuatwe ODM yeye mwenyewe hajaifuta na hiki chama chake kipya! Very confusing!

livefire,

I think huyu Musalia Mudavadi ni mtu rahisi kununuliwa, and it looks like the 'big boys' gave him an offer that he couldnt possibly refuse. And one of things nilimsikia anasema ni kwamba ndani ya ODM hakuna democracy ya kweli katika kumpata mgembea wa kiti cha urais. But surely, he knew ODM wont change that particular clause and that's why he chose it!

Kwa sababu kama kweli alitaka 'democracy' ndani ya ODM, yeye mwenyewe (Mudavadi) amefanya nini tofauti na ODM. Nani alimteua Mudavadi kuwa mgombea? Ile process yote aliyokuwa anasema ifuatwe ODM yeye mwenyewe hajaifuta na hiki chama chake kipya! Very confusing!
FJM,

As I said Musalia must have been bought with an amount big enough to guarantee him the next 5 years if he fails to capture his Sabatia sit...(very unlikely with the new alliances and increasing approval from regional players). The deal was made better when he was given party leader under a golden plate/arranged.

My taking, Musalia was paid very well and he has done the much needed damage to Raila plus he is likely to inherit the mantle from the hague Two. On a regional view, (the luyha MPs are trooping behind him and in masses). Soon with proper campaign Raila wont hold it in Western province and by a greater deal than 70%, in favour of Musalia and alliance.

ODM would have changed the clauses before submitting party documents to the Registrar of Parties but they felt it was a case of a little too late. Musalia was set on moving out anyway. Politics is a dirty game indeed, talk of snatching the presidency from you as you watch.

Mudavadi alinunuliwa. The guys knew that hawatakuepo kwenye ballot paper, na kwa kuwa wao hasira zao ni kwa Odinga ilimradi wote wakose.

Kimaantiki wachambuzi wa mambo wanasema Ruto ana kinyongo na Odinga kwa kuwa akumpa umakamu wa PM. RUTO, MUDAVADI, Uhuru wote ni watoto wa Moi kisiasa which means anagang up his boys back. Na ikumbukwe kuwa Odinga ndie aliyemvurugia Uhuru na Mudavadi na kuiuwa KANU kabisa.

That's why am saying Odinga have to fight tooth and nail kuingia Ikulu.

livefire,

FJM,

Umeonaeeeeeee! Wanasiasa kama wachawi, sasa kajiteuwa mwenyewe bila demokrasia na mijitu kibaooo inamfuata !

• Thanks
livefire, hebu nisadie, with the new Constitution, how is it possible kwa Rutto & Uhuru to stand for the highest seat in the land while ICC saga is still on? Wananchi wako ok na hiyo au wawili hawa ni mibuyu na hivyo hawagusiki?
FJM,

Mie kwa mambo ya siasa nina kamba kwa mguu. Lakini, Constitutions are General Principles in our social contract and governance that allow its evolution as our society evolves. Chamsingi ni kwamba Katiba mpya is not categorical on the definitive details of the Chapter on Public Leadership and Integrity, and leaves open a door for gerrymandering by Parliament when legislating necessary enabling provisions to give life to this Chapter of the Constitution - with these definitive details - a Parliament that it appears Uhuru and Ruto and those others opposed to Raila have locked down with a majority of MPs in their corner.

All constitutional offices that have expressed themselves on this matter have stated categorically that the Katiba does not disqualify Uhuru and Ruto from running for office - the Committee for Implementation of the Katiba, the Law Review Office, the Attorney General Office, the Parliamentary Oversight Committee on Implementation of the Constitution, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission - hell, the only objections have been spoken only by the Raila Odinga faction of Government who are clearly now a small majority, and the so-called Development Partners. The Courts have yet to rule on this matter, which if they base their reasoning on the Katiba as it is, will not be any different.

The only avenues to disqualify them is if somehow Parliament does what the Citizen desires and expressly legislates Chapter Six to knock them out - and even then there will be legal challenges by Uhuru and Ruto basing from the specific wording of our very robust Bill of Rights upon which the entire Constitution is founded. Or if the ICC trails should begin before the Elections in March, which increasingly appears unlikely.
Ndo hivyo tuu.

• Thanks
Ndugu livefire,

Nimefuatilia comments zako na nilichogundua ni kwamba you are bias towards Odinga. Katiba mpya ya kenya inasema kiongozi yoyote wa umma anatakiwa kuwa na clear maadili..

CJ alishasema mtu yoyote mwenye doa kimaadili hatohodhi nafasi yoyote in public office. Aliyekuwa minister for justice, Mutula Kilonzo alishawai kustate clealy kwamba hao jamaa hawafai na hawarusiwi kugombea, matokeo yake Kibaki na wakina UK, Ruto wakamuondoa na kumuweka kibaraka wao Wamalwa.

What we know ni kwamba AG ni mtu wa Kibaki, Uhuru & Ruto. livefire unapotosha mkuu, though you are a Kenyan lakini nimegundua upo upande wa akina Ruto.

Ndugu livefire,

Nimefuatilia comments zako na nilichogundua ni kwamba you are bias towards Odinga. Katiba mpya ya kenya inasema kiongozi yoyote wa umma anatakiwa kuwa na clear maadili..

CJ alishasema mtu yoyote mwenye doa kimaadili hatohodhi nafasi yoyote in public office. Aliyekuwa minister for justice, Mutula Kilonzo alishawai kustate clealy kwamba hao jamaa hawafai na hawarusiwi kugombea, matokeo yake Kibaki na wakina UK, Ruto wakamuondoa na kumuweka kibaraka wao Wamalwa.

What we know ni kwamba AG ni mtu wa Kibaki, Uhuru & Ruto. livefire unapotosha mkuu, though you are a Kenyan lakini nimegundua upo upande wa akina Ruto.
Asante Crucial Man lakini ni maoni yangu tu.
FJM aliponiuliza iwapo UhuRuto combination can run i categorically stated if the law denies them the opportunity to; they have a backup plan to do it with Musalia. I further went ahead and said in such an arrangement, Musalia 'come the beneficiary' is likely to be blessed by votes from these regions. With support of UhuRuto, even if the duo are denied to 'run', this guys have the punch to decapitate Raila through political rallies.

Thanx for following my posts by the way. I am not declaring my support overtly by affirmative words but if anything i write is to go by, you know my intended line to follow wakati wa debe, i love Wokolis Remarks...'tukutane kwa tepee', kidding. The guy is just effing hilarious. Anyway mate even though you support Raila, in the end it will be us (kenyans) against them..hehe,

Cheers Mkuu Crucial Man, We are on this together.

Raila Amolo Oginga a.k.a Tinga is my role model in politics. He is a powerful politically and all research done by various agencies reveal so.

Uhuru, Balala, Mudavadi and Ruto are conspiring to make sure that Odinga won't come to be Kenyan president. For them a Luo being a president is an insult but they had forgotten the role played by Odinga in 2002 election under NARC where the slogan was KIBAKI TOSHA regardless of Tribal basis.

Now it is a time for RAILA TOSHA

Back
Top Bottom