Raila Amolo Odinga: The road towards Presidential elections 2013

Katiba ya Kenya inasemaje kuhusu kura za urais je mshindi ni mshindi au wanaconsider percentage? Kama ni kwa percent na hili la wagombea wengi NAFKIRI wataenda duru ya pili na itakuwa Kalonzo vs Odinga na ndo hapo Raila atapigwa chini though Ruto na Uhuru issue Yao ya ICC itawabana kugombea...

Mi ningependa nimuone Uhuru akiwa next Kenyan president na Ruto PM ili kuwaenzi freedom fighters, hivi Luo walishiriki MAUMAU kweli? If no hata uprime minister hawakudeserve

Mi ningependa nimuone Uhuru akiwa next Kenyan president na Ruto PM ili kuwaenzi freedom fighters, hivi Luo walishiriki MAUMAU kweli? If no hata uprime minister hawakudeserve
Mimi sio Mkenya ila ningeomba ni-comment hapo kwenye red: Rais Uhuru, then Ruto PM? sipati picha.

Katiba ya Kenya inasemaje kuhusu kura za urais je mshindi ni mshindi au wanaconsider percentage? Kama ni kwa percent na hili la wagombea wengi NAFKIRI wataenda duru ya pili na itakuwa Kalonzo vs Odinga na ndo hapo Raila atapigwa chini though Ruto na Uhuru issue Yao ya ICC itawabana kugombea...

MCHONGANISHI

Kkushinda ni kwa wingi wa kura, asilimia 51 lasivyo mkondo wa upili unaingia. Pia kuna idadi flani za county Rais anahitaji kuwa na ushindi pia...am not a political fan but am giving the general feed of the situation and mood in Kenya.

Kalonzo was fried a long time ago, no Kenyan speaks of him now. It will be the 'alliance' vs raila...check my readership youl understand the intended onslaught planned for Raila. If these separate factions agree to form an alliance, then there will be no 2nd round. If you saw the Muliro garden campaign by Musalia and Ruto you will understand better. The massess were chilling to the spine and in numbers they came. After Musalias defection ODMs rating have been on a steady southward trend. Btw PM position is in this govt only and not the next.

Oluoch welcome to JF, new face i must admit.

My last 2cents on politics and this matter altogether.

Mimi sio Mkenya ila ningeomba ni-comment hapo kwenye red: Rais Uhuru, then Ruto PM? sipati picha.

Kwa nini hupati picha mkuu? M NAFKIRI Hao ni among African Youth leaders ambao continent letu linawahitaji wanaweza wakawa na mbinu mpya hawa wengine nawaona walewale no wonder AU is a dead organization a.k.a Joka la Kibisa

MCHONGANISHI

Kkushinda ni kwa wingi wa kura, asilimia 51 lasivyo mkondo wa upili unaingia. Pia kuna idadi flani za county Rais anahitaji kuwa na ushindi pia...am not a political fan but am giving the general feed of the situation and mood in Kenya.

Kalonzo was fried a long time ago, no Kenyan speaks of him now. It will be the 'alliance' vs raila...check my readership youl understand the intended onslaught planned for Raila. If these separate factions agree to form an alliance, then there will be no 2nd round. If you saw the Muliro garden campaign by Musalia and Ruto you will understand better. The massess were chilling to the spine and in numbers they came. After Musalias defection ODMs rating have been on a steady southward trend. Btw PM position is in this govt only and not the next.

Oluoch welcome to JF, new face i must admit.

My last 2cents on politics and this matter altogether.
livefire,

And who do you prefer astand kwa side ya alliance? Naona ka Mudavadi is not man enough for the job... Na Raila presidential posts is too high for him anapapara saana! Na ni mkurupukaji big time

Last edited by a moderator:
Kwa nini hupati picha mkuu? M NAFKIRI Hao ni among African Youth leaders ambao continent letu linawahitaji wanaweza wakawa na mbinu mpya hawa wengine nawaona walewale no wonder AU is a dead organization a.k.a Joka la Kibisa

Hii habari ya u-young African leaders ni ya kuangalia kwa makini sana. It can be very deceiving sometime, mind you evils know no boundaries should I say age?. And those two na u-youth wao have already being charged with crime against humanity. Ruto akiwa PM si wakenya watatoboka masikio? The guy can talk!

And who do you prefer astand kwa side ya alliance? Naona ka Mudavadi is not man enough for the job... Na Raila presidential posts is too high for him anapapara saana! Na ni mkurupukaji big time
MCHONGANISHI,

The two Uhuruto....if not they have a contigency plan to address that....and i believe 'Musalia' will curve it however UhuRuto wont let go there presidential ambition without a fight. Its a vengeful alliance and by all means UhuRuto dont want Raila in power.

They poached, Musalia, Balala and all indicators show Raila losing Kosgey too. In short they feel he sent them to the hague. You need to grab a copy of Kenyan journals just for a week to see this.

Lemmie hit the sac, have a goodnite buddy.

Good topic!..

It is a fact and it will remain so, that Kenyans vote along tribal lines,and this has led to majority dictatorship where Big Five tribes have more say in determining the president of the country. It's a game of numbers.. according to the last census. Kikuyus are still the largest tribe, followed closely by the Luhyas,then Kalenjins, Luos and Kambas come a distant fifth. Predicting Raila's chances is very easy.. though Kenyan politics is always unpredictable!

First of all in my honest opinion, Raila is the best man to rule Kenya! his maturity and track record speaks for itself.I campaigned and voted for him in 2007 and recently i was privileged to be elected a youth delegate. However Raila shot himself in the foot! His poor record of loosing friends and allies is shocking.. the differences he had with Ruto, Balala and Mudavadi.. could be easily be solved.. but his advisers misled him into thinking that this guys were inconsequential.. even if they left the party. First the party is run by a cartel from his community who have exhibited arrogance at every given opportunity ,they have not kept their mouth's shut,they expected everyone to since praises and worship Raila like they do..any criticism against the way things were run in the party was met with hostility and insults!

Now his biggest blow is Mudavadi. They underrated and under valued him so much,called him all sort of names..but his loss has been felt within the party. Many thought his community was not behind him but his last rally in Kakamega has sent shivers within the party ranks, defections from ODM to UDF is now a daily ritual,and there are also claims that the remaining ODM mps from the region still in ODM are about to decamp. Since some are simply protecting their jobs or hoping to land a cabinet post.. the people he trusted to deliver this huge block Ababu Namwamba and Fred Gumo hail from a minority sub-tribe of the Luhya community and do not have numbers to add any value.

In Rift valley.the issue of running mate is a time bomb! The two largest sub tribes in the Kalenjin community, Kipsigis and Nandi already are claiming it... Road Minister Franklin Bett and Fmr Industrialization Minister Henry Kosgey are claiming the slot and like Mudavadi they might use it as an excuse to decamp into either URP or ODM, if they are not chosen.

So long as Kenyans continue voting along tribal lines..without the Luhyas and Kalenjins behind Raila, his chances are very minimal.Him getting the Gema vote is a pipe dream! He has created many enemies, from Moi, Kibaki, Ruto, Balala and now Mudavadi.All have a bone to crack with him..and if things remain constant..we may have a Uhuru or Mudavadi presidency..it may sound bad to some but it is a fact. Thanks to Raila's advisers who are out only to benefit from his popularity.

However if Raila can redeem his image,target's the youth vote by giving them hope, comes out as a figure that can unite Kenyans... he might have a chance. If he had kept the Kalenjin and Luhya voting block, then reach out to the Gema or Kamba! He would be undoubtedly the next occupant of the house on the hill!..Personally i am waiting to see how the drama unfolds..already from what he said today in Oyugi's i sense Eugine Wamalwa defecting from G7 alliance to support Raila.

Kalonzo may be Railla's running mate. Therefore we might have a Uhuru-Ruto-Mudavadi Alliance on one side and Raila-Eugine-Kalonzo Alliance on the other. Just my thought though! desperate times calls for desperate measures.

gain the new Constitution makes it harder for anyone to become president!

Huyu jamaa ni another mtandao in Kenya, akiingia yatawakuta kama haya tunashuhudia Tanzania, kwanza ni mbinafsi saana, kama unadiriki kupendekeza watu kutoka ukoo wako kupewa nafasi kubwai.e huyu dada offisi ya ubalozi wa Kenya UN, NY.

Na pia balozi wa Kenya US ameoa ndugu yake, huyu ni hatari mno, wanaomjua ndo maana wanatumia simple language hafai. Huyu ni hatari mno, yeye lazima uwe connected na family yake kwanza, ni mtandao type.

Mkuu MCHONGANISHI,

Historia inasema walishiriki, lakini sio by kupigana. Walishiriki kiustaarabu. mkuu umewasahau wakina Tom Mboya, mzee Odinga, utakuwa inaonekana wewe nii kizazi cha dot com haua historia hauijui.

Even though they are unlikely to win, I support Peter Kenneth or James ole Kiyiapi. I think they are leaders with good visions for this country and they can take this country to greater heights. And they are also none tribal (just my opinion).

Uwiiiii Moddy Awori is a tikteta! (dictator) , not to mention Kiraitu's siasa ya mbass(bus) absolutely hilarious.

wat a laugh to kickstart my day,hehe. aa tyms i think we got commedians for politicians....ati Uhuru ako kwa mbass only to wake up in TNA. Never gets funnier. But wako pamoja...this guys!!!

Wakenya hawako tayari kutawaliwa na Jaluo "Mtu mzima"

My Friend MCHONGANISHI; you are very interesting. I will only be neutral in this game of politics. In the game of politics it is good to be fair. The same tactics that G7 alliance is using against RAO, is the same tactics ODM used to pin down Moi. Mudavadi's defection is the same defection that NDP/RAO used against MOI. Nobody was complaining then. Wakati the same tactics zinapotumika against ODM inakuwa ni vita.

No doubt that Raila is an intelligent politician, but all the the tacticts G7 is using is an embodiment of ODM politics. We have so many bright politicians katika siasa kenya. Hivi sioni vile this type of populism can overshadow the wealth of intelligent young men( Raphael Tuju, Peter Kenneth, Ole Kiyapi) who can lead this country.

MCHONGANISHI,

Acha kuendekeza ufalme kwamba baba zao walipigania uhuru, ambao baba zao walikuwa maskini au mtoto kazaliwa hamjuia baba apashwi kuwa kiongozi. Kwa taarifa yako kama kigezo kwako ni aliyepgania uhuru, basi babake Raila mzee Jaramogi Odinga alikuwa mmojawapo.

Yawezekana freedom fighter kwako ni had mtu afie vitani. Kwenye mapambano kuna mbinu nyingi sio ubebe mikuki uende front line. Mfano wakati Museven anapigana kuingia madarakani, kanal Besigye alikuwa dr wa kutibu Museveni na majeruhi kuna wengine walikuwa waandishi wa habari. Tofauti na unafiki kama inavyotokea hapa tz... Raila deserve to be a Kenyan presida

Kwa ujumla SIASA ni mchezo mchafu sana sana. Mimi ninamwamini RAILA kama kiongozi safi sana na ni mwaminifu lakini amekuwa na uadui mkubwa sana na watu ndani ya chama chake na nje pia.

Ila nina imani moja kwamba Mungu anafahamu ninani anafaa na atampigania na kama Mungu amempangia kuingia ikulu ataingia si kwa faida yake binafsi lakini kwa manufaa ya WAKENYA ambao wanatakiwa kupata kiongozi safi na asiye na ubinafsi.

Mungu ibariki KENYA na RAILA

Raila is the kind of person who has no stand. He goes with what is trending among the public.

Just look at the MRC issue. One day he's saying they won't talk with MRC, that MRC is illegal but when he goes to Mombasa he changes his stance!? Hata MRC wenyewe walimkashify kwa hayo. Simply put ni kigeugeu.

In other words yuko vuguvugu. neither hot no cold. True that man, one shoud stick to his priciples regardless. MRC, FYI wamesema hawatashriki katika uchaguzi ujao. Wanataka kuvuruga. Hiki kikundi lazima kizimwe kabla kijavimbisha ugaidi wake EA

MCHONGANISHI,

Acha kuendekeza ufalme kwamba baba zao walipigania uhuru, ambao baba zao walikuwa maskini au mtoto kazaliwa hamjuia baba apashwi kuwa kiongozi. Kwa taarifa yako kama kigezo kwako ni aliyepgania uhuru, basi babake Raila mzee Jaramogi Odinga alikuwa mmojawapo.

Yawezekana freedom fighter kwako ni had mtu afie vitani. Kwenye mapambano kuna mbinu nyingi sio ubebe mikuki uende front line. Mfano wakati Museven anapigana kuingia madarakani, kanal Besigye alikuwa dr wa kutibu Museveni na majeruhi kuna wengine walikuwa waandishi wa habari. Tofauti na unafiki kama inavyotokea hapa tz... Raila deserve to be a Kenyan presida
kajunju,

Nakuunga mkono asilimia mia mbili. Tatizo la wakenya wametawaliwa na ukabila sana.

A salaam wakuu,

Nimekuwa nikifuatilia kwa mbali siasa za majirani zetu kenya.nimetokea kuvutiwa na huyu waziri mkuu odinga.huyu jamaa anaonekana reformist kwa jinsi anavyo endesha siasa zake.

Kinachonipa wasiwasi ni jinsi huyu mh Odinga anavyopigwa fitina na wanasiasa wa Kenya. Watu wako tayari waungane ili mradi Odinga asitawale. Hivi ni kwanini? Je, Odinga ni dictator kama wanavyodai wapinzani wake?

Kwa maesabu ya haraka haraka naona kama vile Mr. Odinga ana kibarua kigumu kushinda uchaguzi ujao, lakini bado nina imani kwamba he is the best rais mtarajiwa.
Crucial Man,

RAILA IS THE MAN TO BEAT, if you get what I mean! Mti wenye matunda mengi ndio hupigwa mawe mengi. Raila ni kitu, na Raila ana kitu; watch this space, it is Railas time, Uhuru and Ruto are headed to gaol at the Hague, Wamalwa is far too green to be of any substance in the race to state house, Musalia mudavadi, poor him he found himself in the wrong proffession simply because alilazimika "kubeba mikoba" ya marehemu baba yake Moses Mudavadi Moi akampa zawadi katika ulingo wa siasa ambazo haziwezi, the political acrobatics and machinations are dark territory for him; he is headed into political oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom