Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton agundulika na ugonjwa wa Saratani

Protect

Apr 4, 2020
Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton ametangaza kuwa anapatiwa matibabu wa ugonjwa wa Saratani baada ya kugundulika nao.

Taarifa hii inakuja baada ya sintofahamu ya muda mrefu kidogo waliokuwa nayo Waingereza kuhusu kutokuonekana hadharani kwa Princess of Wales na hali yake ya kiafya ikoje

Habari hii inakuja takribani miezi miwili baada ya Mfalme wa Uingereza , Charles kugundulika na ugonjwa huo wa Saratani pia

=============
Kate, Princess of Wales, has revealed she has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing preventative chemotherapy.

In a personal message, the 42-year-old said planned abdominal surgery in January was successful and it was initially thought her condition was non-cancerous.

But tests after the operation found cancer had been present, she said, adding: "This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family."

The mother of George, Charlotte and Louis said doctors had advised her to have a course of preventative chemotherapy and she is currently in the early stages of that treatment.

"It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment," she said.

"But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.

"As I have said to them; I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits."

Source: Sky News

Hapo ndipo unatakiwa ujue kwamba Allah Akbar. Mfalme hata inzi hamtui lkn kagundulika na maradhi ya watu wa maskini

Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton ametangaza kuwa anapatiwa matibabu wa ugonjwa wa Saratani baada ya kugundulika nao.

Taarifa hii inakuja baada ya sintofahamu ya muda mrefu kidogo waliokuwa nayo Waingereza kuhusu kutokuonekana hadharani kwa Princess of Wales na hali yake ya kiafya ikoje

Habari hii inakuja takribani miezi miwili baada ya Mfalme wa Uingereza , Charles kugundulika na ugonjwa huo wa Saratani pia

=============
Kate, Princess of Wales, has revealed she has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing preventative chemotherapy.

In a personal message, the 42-year-old said planned abdominal surgery in January was successful and it was initially thought her condition was non-cancerous.

But tests after the operation found cancer had been present, she said, adding: "This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family."

The mother of George, Charlotte and Louis said doctors had advised her to have a course of preventative chemotherapy and she is currently in the early stages of that treatment.

"It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment," she said.

"But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.

"As I have said to them; I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits."

Source: Sky News
Huyo aende pale Nigeria kwa Tb Joshua - Emmanuel TV aombewe , hiyo kansa itayeyuka, kwa Mungu hakuna lisilowezekana.

Back
Top Bottom