Nairobi plans to bid for 2024 olympics

This link can be useful for day dreamers Kenya economy will burst if they dare to incur those huge expenses to host the games! Better try to feed it's over 4 mio. people who face hunger every year up North

I think Kenyans are jumping the gun.Kwanza wange-bid kuandaa mshindano kama African Cup of Nations ili kujipima ubavu kama wanaweza ku-deliver na hiyo ingewapa head start ili kujua mapungufu yaliyo kwenye facilities zao na namna za kuyakabili pindi watapohitajiwa ku-deliver at International level.
Olympic sio Umitashumta au Kagame Cup jamani unaweza kupewa nafasi ya upendeleo uandae halafu katikati ikabidi ihamishiwe nchi nyingine.

Then they would have to make a deal with al shaabab.A deal that would last few hour after the inaugaration before stpid thugs in nairobi try to place themselves in the world headlines.

Then they would have to make a deal with al shaabab.A deal that would last few hour after the inaugaration before stpid thugs in nairobi try to place themselves in the world headlines.

This is one crucial thing u've mentioned,those so called 'martyrs' are most likely lurking around for a chance to hit hard and what is better than a bunch of spectators yelling ''go..go..go''!!

Sasa mnapiga mdomo while others are working on building their countries!

621981_347467155328928_1890512220_o.jpg

Kenyans arent that great as they try to shout everywhere.The hypes caused by western support for the country doesn`t reflect the reality.Kenyans depend on Tanzania in every walk of life.If we seal by 100% our borders they opt to war with us.Despite the fact that we poorly manage our resources as a government, Kenyans are there as puppets of the West and the loophole to the Southern Sudan, Congo through Uganda and Mombasa port, they are also parasites to almost everything Tanzanian.

Most Kenyans arent as attractive in character, appearance,as they try to portray and those appearing as smart are more of actors than real people.Illiterate Tanzanians are making what the so called smart kenyans cant do in Nairobi.Common kenyans cant afford a delicious food that can come anywhere close to what our "mama ntilie" cook in our streets.

Kenyans have big problems with Tanzania especially when it comes to credits.They spend so much to steal anything Tanzanian.Our natural heritage,our cultural friendliness, our peoples capabilities.I find lots of kenyans tries to undermine TZnians at first place whenever there is a foreigner,yet the foreigners find otherwise.They talk evils about others(esp Tanzania and Tanzanians) but are the worst.(Corruption, hunger, election rigging, arrogance, tribalism, unfriendliness, etc).Kenyans like to be the favourites just like indians.The current Obama policies toward africa inst what kenyans expected or where excited about, now few Olympic medals have overshadowed all the Kenyans realities.

There are so many proud thugs (Elites in kenyans society) from Loners, mafia wanabes, somalis criminals all over the country, all shabaab terrorists, mis behaving and corrupt police, political sabotages, weak economy etc are beyond current Kenyan control.

Kenyans arent that great as they try to shout everywhere.The hypes caused by western support for the country doesn`t reflect the reality.Kenyans depend on Tanzania in every walk of life.If we seal by 100% our borders they opt to war with us.Despite the fact that we poorly manage our resources as a government, Kenyans are there as puppets of the West and the loophole to the Southern Sudan, Congo through Uganda and Mombasa port, they are also parasites to almost everything Tanzanian.

Most Kenyans arent as attractive in character, appearance,as they try to portray and those appearing as smart are more of actors than real people.Illiterate Tanzanians are making what the so called smart kenyans cant do in Nairobi.Common kenyans cant afford a delicious food that can come anywhere close to what our "mama ntilie" cook in our streets.

Kenyans have big problems with Tanzania especially when it comes to credits.They spend so much to steal anything Tanzanian.Our natural heritage,our cultural friendliness, our peoples capabilities.I find lots of kenyans tries to undermine TZnians at first place whenever there is a foreigner,yet the foreigners find otherwise.They talk evils about others(esp Tanzania and Tanzanians) but are the worst.(Corruption, hunger, election rigging, arrogance, tribalism, unfriendliness, etc).Kenyans like to be the favourites just like indians.The current Obama policies toward africa inst what kenyans expected or where excited about, now few Olympic medals have overshadowed all the Kenyans realities.

There are so many proud thugs (Elites in kenyans society) from Loners, mafia wanabes, somalis criminals all over the country, all shabaab terrorists, mis behaving and corrupt police, political sabotages, weak economy etc are beyond current Kenyan control.

demonised guy, i will pray for you, assuming u are repairable which i doubt. You speak the legion only fathomed by your likes.

demonised guy, i will pray for you, assuming u are repairable which i doubt. You speak the legion only fathomed by your likes.
say sth to prove his statements r false! Me i support the guys observation! when TANAPA raised the fee for toursits entering in the Serengeti from Kenya the mayhem erupted the media in Kenya was all over victimizing Tanzania on negative coverage even with the routine early burning exercise of dry grass became a big news that we stopped migration! Yet still it is known those animals cross the border to Kenya in September

say sth to prove his statements r false! Me i support the guys observation! when TANAPA raised the fee for toursits entering in the Serengeti from Kenya the mayhem erupted the media in Kenya was all over victimizing Tanzania on negative coverage even with the routine early burning exercise of dry grass became a big news that we stopped migration! Yet still it is known those animals cross the border to Kenya in September

thank you for the offer but you speak the same langauge as your above legionmate, i take a pass.
commonsense guys!!!!!....hiyo tu!!!!!. We dont depend on Tz for anything, logic of demand and supply dictates why Tanzanians prefer selling their produce in Kenya. ''BETTER FETCHING PRICES & also AVAILABILTY OF A READY SPENDING MARKET'' get over yourselves. TANAPA fiasco is common sense, didnt you sign EAC trade and associated regulations, movement of people maneno etc? This is sheepish enough, resume your LEGION occult or keep listening to the voices in your heads!!!! About animal movements, (nothing to add) common sense again!!! why burn the same when its tourism peak in Kenya? Why not wait till after the migration is done and burn Tanzania down if you so wish? Slow thinkers!! The allegory that Kenya depends on Tz is just as dumb as it sounds, actually am certain am about to puke, gimmie a minute! Foul!!!!

Deluded is more like it. Lol. Thinking along these lines puts our entire species to shame. This thread is about one thing but Geza and his legions see this as an opportunity to spew hatred and xenophobic rants about Kenyans.

The fact is you can win a gold medal at talking and porojo. We will continue to work on building our country and dare to set goals and ambitious plans. You talk, we act!

This is going on in Kenya as you keep talking! :A S 465:

7743715966_353d6f3564_b.jpg

Kenyans arent that great
as they try to shout everywhere.The hypes caused by western support for
the country doesn`t reflect the reality.Kenyans depend on Tanzania in
every walk of life.If we seal by 100% our borders they opt to war with
us.Despite the fact that we poorly manage our resources as a government,
Kenyans are there as puppets of the West and the loophole to the
Southern Sudan, Congo through Uganda and Mombasa port, they are also
parasites to almost everything Tanzanian.

Most Kenyans arent as attractive in character, appearance,as they try to
portray and those appearing as smart are more of actors than real
people.Illiterate Tanzanians are making what the so called smart kenyans
cant do in Nairobi.Common kenyans cant afford a delicious food that can
come anywhere close to what our "mama ntilie" cook in our streets.

Kenyans have big problems with Tanzania especially when it comes to
credits.They spend so much to steal anything Tanzanian.Our natural
heritage,our cultural friendliness, our peoples capabilities.I find lots
of kenyans tries to undermine TZnians at first place whenever there is a
foreigner,yet the foreigners find otherwise.They talk evils about
others(esp Tanzania and Tanzanians) but are the worst.(Corruption,
hunger, election rigging, arrogance, tribalism, unfriendliness,
etc).Kenyans like to be the favourites just like indians.The current
Obama policies toward africa inst what kenyans expected or where excited
about, now few Olympic medals have overshadowed all the Kenyans
realities.

There are so many proud thugs (Elites in kenyans society) from Loners,
mafia wanabes, somalis criminals all over the country, all shabaab
terrorists, mis behaving and corrupt police, political sabotages, weak
economy etc are beyond current Kenyan control.

hehehehehehehee my ribs are aching from your dumb idiotic and lunatic post. briefly to my point eti kenya has won few medals???hehehehehhe,how many did you expect kenya to win?? how many has tanzania won?? has tanzania ever won a single medal in its history at the olympics,go back to drinking kiroba ya konyagi or jogoo and leave kenyan intellectuals alone here

hehehehehehehee my ribs are aching from your dumb idiotic and lunatic post. briefly to my point eti kenya has won few medals???hehehehehhe,how many did you expect kenya to win?? how many has tanzania won?? has tanzania ever won a single medal in its history at the olympics,go back to drinking kiroba ya konyagi or jogoo and leave kenyan intellectuals alone here
FYI we won before even a Kenyan thought an African can win a medal

watanzania bana ,ulole and crew fitna na alinacha nyingi ni ya nini. Hata wakati kenya imejitahidi kutoka 84 La kuweka AM kwenye ramani, hakuna hongera?!!

FYI, hawa hujifanya wastadi katika soka lakini that is within TZ borders. Wakitoka nje ya Tanzania nguvu za mazingaombwe hubaki nyuma na kushindwa kufanya kazi.

oh yeah...very few.Isn`t clear in your mindset?Does it mean a man without a foot cant comment on your unsafe shoes?My friend Truth is an absolute and not a relative property, its illogical to question someone authority on any obvious thingi.Intellectuals abide with logic and not Irrationalities .Kenya has very few medals from only one kind of sport ,for specific long distances.Problem here is Kenyan ego and easily ignited excitements.Despite the fact that they got medals this time but already there is huge rise in desperation in Kenya and lots of people are asking for a nation to Invest in other kind of sports.

I think Konyagi , or even the counterfeit Kiroba is by far better than Kenyan Chang`aa/Gongo that blinds dozens of Kenyans every year, there are many ugly things, tasteless things and the sorts in Kenya that can shock everybody out of Kenya than you can imagine.I challenge you to eat in any middle class hotel in Nairobi, and come to mama Ntilie in Tanzanian streets, see the price and the taste.You will know why kenyan are so obsessed with minor things.Why lots of kenyans can`t afford well cooked and taste food, lets alone other things.Have you ever try to look at women in Nairobi?regardless of nationalities as I am pretty sure Nairobi as any other capital city has an advantage of people from many nations.Oh my ....nature have failed to DILUTE THE DULLY COLLECTION.Those few blessed girls feels and treated as princess/Queens.I have women in Nairobi in expensive cars, wears ,perfumes but the quality of skin kama wametoka cheza katika Cement Mafuta yanakauka (oh yanadunda).

I have too see a good kenyan who is not thinking of being a copycat...its funny that after disappointment in Olympics now the only thing you make noisy around with is M-Pesa.That is Kenyan Intro...I AM FROM KENYA THE INVENTORS OF M-PESA. the called "Great athlets, Baraka Obama things has splipped away".We pray for you but you have to than we need a sleep too but not your noises and adrenaline

..... Slow thinkers!! .....
Ha ha..you have too much of adrenaline na testosterone that's why your feelings sound more that reality.So you want to tell fool us that thinking faster means smarter?I was wanted to mention this but I delay just to see a dumb Kenyan coming up with this silly idea.hata wale wezi na thugs wa Nairobi huwa wanatazama movie na kusoma Novel halafu haraka wanawahi street ku surprise Wakenya(Next day kenyans find heroes out that).To show you how smart people are TZ even those who did quite school,in TZ have stolen cars for years in kenya without talking movies/Novel,a good number of Rombo have made billions in Kenya with no education.You are assured that Tz will pass this time(ufisadi) and we will be where you never be.

kanyans will always walk under the shadow of Tanzania, believing they are at the top.
The allegory that Kenya depends on Tz is just as dumb as it sounds, actually am certain am about to puke, gimmie a minute! Foul!!!!
Arrogance, kiherehere, trusting on illusional things is strictly kenyan.Every year a good number of kenyan wanakula punda kwa njaa bado wanakufa, arrogant and selfish guys like you wanatengeza cartel za kipuuzi kuwa wana create demand at the cost of their fellow Kenyans.No matter how much food, timber etc cross both legally and iligally we cant save your malnourished people.

I have seen this kind of arrogance kwa Kenyan women, they are rude and least romantic lets alone being ugly.They beat you in private.I can imagine the image you want to portray here.

Hahaha and how many have you won in London?

A FACT: In the history of the Olympics, Kenya has won more medals than any other country in Africa! Take that to the bank!

Kwahilo hongereni..we're nowhere near you kwenye medals..Tz tupo tupo bila mikakati thabiti kazi kushiriki tu kama formality..agrrrrr!!
I like that RUDISHA guy, aliniteka kwa ule ushindi wake...mko so ambitious for 2024 bid, kila la kheri!!

Guys we all same people. Lets not throwing loathsome comments over each other to fulfill our pride and ego. I think Tanzanians have woke up now. I really dnt see any much of difference, besides kenyans seems to be so proud of.

Sasa mnapiga mdomo while others are working on building their countries!

Kuna vitu one shouldnt be proud of if you have given everything to achieve it.By the time your dreams come true someone else you thought was behind you is already ahead of you.Sio muda mrefu kuna nchi nyingi zilikuwa zinaona fahari kuwa wameweza run cables za simu kwa nyumba nyingi zaidi.You know what ?The telephone weren't even digital.African came late but smarter, the vast Area of land was connected by mobile in a avery short time .Paypal came and start to feel like they have a control on how someone can spend, receive or send money , mobile money have forced to be obsolete.Some people were proud of Banking in their towns, now their struggling to think about the queue, challenges of owning an account etc while villager are in mobile banking without that many IDs, restricted working hours and time wastage.

Not very long ago Kenya had the best stadia in East Africa, Now they envy Dar, soon they will envy our new transport systems underway in Dar for a moment.

Few years back the kind of Buses on the photo was Kenyan iconic design, now we board Scania Marcopolo, comfortable and stable couches with wide windows compared to those noise Kenyan Lorries, unstable(they overturn easily even in a relative level road segment), with tiny windows,low quality seats complimented with lots of pieces foam that hide corroded metals.

I dont see why this picture is proudly brought here?Most italia old town have narrow road in very much extended land,yet Italy hosts lost of international events.UK has no that modern towns flyovers, skyscrapers like hong kong,but still UK is by far ahead of Hong Kong.
By the way I like to look at a the bus and lough,it looks like Sukuma bicycle with crazy color combination, lots of unnecessary pieces of metal and iron sheets.Those kind of "mad man collections" are ppopular in pakistan and Afghanistan, favorite to Pashtuns.Huwezi jua ni limetupiwa takataka za vichaa au designer alikuwa kichaa, kila kipande cha chuma, kila rangi anapaka bila kuzingatia principles za engineering etc.

teh teh....Thank you very much but don't forget to remind your fellow Kenyans than they will work so much hard to undermine TZ, but they will always find that a crucial ingredient is missing to fulfill their mission.And hence they are defeated,and will always have to go back to redo their homework hoping to come back stronger.

This has always been the ambition of Kenyan leaders just like Malawians.As Kenyans think about extending the border south wards, Malawi thinks the same in the south northwards and eastwards.Once they fail they turn it into public revenge(create these foolish attacks using their citizens) hoping to see Tz fall before the next step.Mtangoja sana just know that as Kenya grows others too do.I am tired of hearing that Nairobi is "Vibrant", i wonder which town and city is frozen?Dar is booming,Kigali too, and other parts small and big.By the way ,for someone from the remote northern Kenya visiting Nairobi would be a shocking events.If this same person visit other countries` small neighboring towns , the comparison will lead them to believe other countries have no life at all.If this same person again get access to the media and post views from his/her narrow minded world view, it wont surprise anyone who has experienced the same.

Delusion is indeed dangerous! I would not waste my time engaging the grammatically challenged rotor mouth above. He is the typical xenophobic "porojo master" unable to come to terms with the fact that the world is moving on and very fast at that. Your frustration should be directed to your government and their inability to lift your country from the doldrums. Attacking Kenya in your poorly worded rants only highlights your delusion, fear and shame that is weighing you down. POLE! :A S 465:

7743715966_353d6f3564_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom