Msaada: Upi mtiririko mzuri wa programming language?

Thats very true, C has all fundamentals and basic principles of computer language, which if u study and understand them carefully u can learn other languages easily, like C++, java etc

nimeanza kupenda programming ila nimeshindwa kujua mtiririko gan unafaa.nina ufaham mdogo wa C.nifanyeje?

Jamani let us not misguide the guy!
C can do anything C++/C# Java et al can do. You can use C with ODBC to connect to any database. in fact I believe there are many C library than many of those languages. Yes C is procedural and misses OOP featured (Inheritance/Polymorphism et al) but that have nothing to do with C ability. C is very powerful and can do any desktop app!

Coming back to the topic it really depend on what future you want to have. If it is desktop application then I would suggest C++. You have all C features plus OOP thing. It is easier to make app with plugin with C++ (Taking advantage of polymorphism) than in C. Also C++ is more faster than Java/C# as it does not need VM. but then be prepared with hardships of learning especially memory management.

If your app are not performance critical then you can choose any btn Java and C#. they are both interpreted and use VM. You can use .Net X-platform by using Mono implementation.

Lastly I will suggest you begin with Python. It is elegant simple and easy to use. You can use it alone and whenever there is party that is perfomance critical you can code it in C/C++ and call that module from Python. It covers all the way from Web to desktop.

Lastly, if your future is web then PHP/Mono(for .Net)/ASP/JSP et al are there for you. PHP will be enough for normal websites. So is ASP/ASPX. JSP is mainly used for enterprise.

I think it is simple intro, any question is welcomed!

Jamani let us not misguide the guy!
C can do anything C++/C# Java et al can do. You can use C with ODBC to connect to any database. in fact I believe there are many C library than many of those languages. Yes C is procedural and misses OOP featured (Inheritance/Polymorphism et al) but that have nothing to do with C ability. C is very powerful and can do any desktop app!

Coming back to the topic it really depend on what future you want to have. If it is desktop application then I would suggest C++. You have all C features plus OOP thing. It is easier to make app with plugin with C++ (Taking advantage of polymorphism) than in C. Also C++ is more faster than Java/C# as it does not need VM. but then be prepared with hardships of learning especially memory management.

If your app are not performance critical then you can choose any btn Java and C#. they are both interpreted and use VM. You can use .Net X-platform by using Mono implementation.

Lastly I will suggest you begin with Python. It is elegant simple and easy to use. You can use it alone and whenever there is party that is perfomance critical you can code it in C/C++ and call that module from Python. It covers all the way from Web to desktop.

Lastly, if your future is web then PHP/Mono(for .Net)/ASP/JSP et al are there for you. PHP will be enough for normal websites. So is ASP/ASPX. JSP is mainly used for enterprise.

I think it is simple intro, any question is welcomed!
hapo sina comment mkuu. well explained ( na tukitaka kujifunza windows tunaazia ile ya zamani? kwaajili ya basic? )
unajua one of my friends wanted to teach me Delphi ( pascal ) akaniambia zamani nchi za kikomunist kulikuwa hakuna any other language isipokuwa hii scrape called Pascal (delphi) nayo ilikuwa ni ya hukohuko kwenye ukomunisti. nikamwambia achape mwendo. maana hata humu jamvini sijaona imesifiwa. so nataka kusema huyu jamaa asaidiwe jinsi dunia inavyokwenda sasa ivi.
lakini hata mimi nipo confused about what is best and what isn't
unajua hapa kilamtu ataongea nonsence na blabla nyiingi ila wengi wetu tunapata maelimu kwenye inayoonekana nonsense kwa mwingine.

Mimi sasa ivi nakula kozi ya python nakushukuru sana kwa zile tutorial sites ulizotoa hapa, I had never thought how much nicer python is. mkuu ni mwendo mdundo.
seenkyuu

what is best? Nothing! Spanner is never best than hammer nor screw driver is best over chisel! The rule of thumb is right tool for the right job! Programming languages are just tools and they differ! So choose right language for the right job!

@CP,
Python is really sweet! Thanks to dictator Guido Van Rossum :lol:

Angalia shule zote zinazofundisha Computer Science, course ya kwanza ni fundamental of programming humo hakuna C hakuna Java hakuna lolote ni algorithm tuu kukuwezesha kutatua problem kwa kutumia kalamu na karatasi.. Then baada ya hapo inafuata Introduction to programming with a language specific eg C++/Java. inategemea unataka kujikita wapi. Baada ya hapo mnaachana Java njia yao, C++ njia ya kwako, mtakutana makazini....Kuna kampuni inashughurika na Aerospace Electronic Systems nilipata bahati ya kufanya kazi kwako kwa miaka miwili. Language wanatumia ni C tuuuu.

@Jua Kali, hiyo inategemeana na syllabus na maamuzi ya chuo. Sijawahi kusoma algorithms darasani tangu nimezaliwa, na ni vyuo vingi tu hawafundishi!

nimeanza kupenda programming ila nimeshindwa kujua mtiririko gan unafaa.nina ufaham mdogo wa C.nifanyeje?

Inategemea unataka kuandika code kwenye platform gani. Kwa dunia ya sasa nakushauri ujifunze Python then C++ hizi language zimekaa bomba sana. Unaweza kundika GUI applications kwa unahisi kwa kutumia QT designer....

Inategemea unataka kuandika code kwenye platform gani. Kwa dunia ya sasa nakushauri ujifunze Python then C++ hizi language zimekaa bomba sana. Unaweza kundika GUI applications kwa unahisi kwa kutumia QT designer....
Hata kwa C anaweza tengeneza GUI using GTK+ and Glade. So as I said, akisema anataka kufanya nini in futur tutakuwa ktk position ya kumshauri vema. Kila mtu atasema lake kwa kuwa yuko too vague!

Come and be specific!

If you want to be a programmer, you need first to learn the principo of programming . Its the algorithm it self. Am not talking about definitions but how to solve diffrent simple/complex problems regardless of the language to be used. Using a language is like driving isuzu, or toyota. But we dont encourage such kind of programmers. Such programmer are end user of solutions .

about languages:
C, C++, JAVA, .NET/C#/F# this might be better.

TUFANYE HIVI :

kila mtaalam achague program anayosifia then a watuandike hapa codes za simple program ya calculator kwa language wanayojua zaidi. Watuwekee na comments ili wale wasioolewa wajue kazi ya kila line katika program.

TUFANYE HIVI :

kila mtaalam achague program anayosifia then a watuandike hapa codes za simple program ya calculator kwa language wanayojua zaidi. Watuwekee na comments ili wale wasioolewa wajue kazi ya kila line katika program.

Yes nakubaliana na wewe japo sikuwai kuipenda program naweza kujitahidi.

Hapa kila mtu atatoa maelezo yake weee mwishowe aliyeomba ushauri hata asijue la kufanya. Hakuna programming langg yoyote isiyofundisha basics. La msingi ni kujua unataka kuandika program ya aina/kazi gani. Mimi ukiniuliza nitajibu Java, na sababu kubwa: Java is Portable, platform independent, inheritance capabilities (no need to code from scratch), easy to understand (use english-like syntanx), na mambo kibaoooo. Mwingine nae atasema sijui Python, na mwingine C... ilimradi kila mmoja na ya kwake na sababu kibao.
Ushauri: lugha atakayoisoma aisome na kuielewa vema, akisoma nyingi tofauti ni faida zaidi.

Back
Top Bottom