Mkosa hoja. . . .

Unaona sasa? My intention was not to make your night but to straighten it out.
Sit yourself down, girl, and talk to me;
Tell me what's uh on your mind.
Don't keep on tellin' me I made your night.
Kumbe na sisi wanaume ni wagumu kueleweka eh?
Hahaha. . .
I just uhh. . . had a really bad week. I keep hearing things about how mean I am, how rude I can be while I've been nothing but nice to all. Now I can't even enjoy my weekend. . . .

Straighten that out!!!

Hahaha. . .
I just uhh. . . had a really bad week. I keep hearing things about how mean I am, how rude I can be while I've been nothing but nice to all. Now I can't even enjoy my weekend. . . .

Straighten that out!!!

Why you didn't talk to me then before writing all these stuff?
How in the hell did you expect me to understand?
When I don't even know what's wrong?
I believe we need straighten it out.

Why you didn’t talk to me then before writing all these stuff?
How in the hell did you expect me to understand?
When I don't even know what's wrong?
I believe we need straighten it out.

Well, you weren't here. What was I suppose to do?

Hahaha. . .

Straighten that out!!!

Unaniangusha bana!!

Hahaha. . .

Straighten that out!!!

...You always speak your mind,and there's nothing wrong about that sista...Dont allow people's view ruin your weekend. Cheer up!!

...You always speak your mind,and there's nothing wrong about that sista...Dont allow people's view ruin your weekend. Cheer up!!

Heheehe don't worry mwaya, I was just playin around.
Thanks anyway!!!

Heheehe don't worry mwaya, I was just playin around.
Thanks anyway!!!

I see how tough you are kwenye comments zako nilitaka kushangaa hawa wananchi usiowafahamu wakunyime raha kwanini...I'm glad kama ni hivyo. You are welcome dia...
:poa

Back
Top Bottom