Message from Gadaffi to Africans

if giving houses, hospitals etc was enough why riot!?, mind u all that watu walikuwa wanapewa chao, through utajiri wa ardh yao, mafuta nk. Lakn anaona kama vilikuwa vyao walah, viongoz hawa! Nitakula nao sahan moja!

Muongo muongo na kwa sisi wataalam wa mambo tunasema huyu apaswa kunyongo. Col Ghadaf amekuwa msumari wa moto ktk dunia ambayo kila kitu kipo wazi. Nikwel Libya walikuwa wakipata vitu bure lakini kiuwalisia WALIBYA KWA MIONGO YOTE WAMEKOSA HAKI YA MSING YAKILA KIUMBE YANI UHURU NA HAKI ZAO KAMA RAIA. GHADAF Hanatofauti na viongoz makatili waliopotosha uma kwa ajili yao binafsi. Namim nikiwa kama MWAFRIKA NA MTANZANIA NINAHAMU KUSIKIA KICHWA CHAKE KIMEKATWA KAMA ALIVYO WAUWA WANACHI WAKE. GHADAF NIMNYAMA NA SII MWANADAM ILA IBILISI NA KAMA MUNGU ANAVYOISH ASIYE SHINDWA JAMBO LOLOTE ATAWAPA WALBYA MWANZO MPYA NA AMAN MPYA NA USTAWI MPYA. MUNGU IBARIKI TANZANIA MUNGU IBARIK AFRIKA.

mi nafikiri kwa maoni ya mkamap hakubali uvamizi wa nato libya kulinda amani na utu wa walibya walio wengi, kwa ilivyo kuwa libya hakuna demo hakuna haki! Gadaf dictito! Lazima aondoke just dig deeper to realise! U may be deep not enough!

Not at all, nevertheless, you will come to realize when things have already gone the way of dinosaur.

Libya watamkumbuka sana huyu mzee.
Demokrasia gani sijui wanayoitaka. Watu wanapata huduma zote bado tu!

He is a great leader in Africa, after nyerere, nkruma, Lumumba, kaunda then gadafi. Libyan citizen will remember him soon.

How come protesters protest with all those guns and AK 47?. Are they protesters or military assauters, what do you think Gaddaffi regime has to do with them?.. using tear gas?. By the way you seems to be brain washed by Western democracy which will never be an alternative for development in developing states. The recent development in Southern Asia states never came through Western kind of Demos and regime alterations. You need to differentiate btn good and bad dictators, while Gaddifi is among the good one. You are obsessed with Western Democracy which encourages hedonism into poor nations and have divided the world symmetrically between the rich and the poor halves. The rich defend their interest by any price while the poor are starving with hunger and conflicts. What you think as power alterations in developed world democracy is nothing rather than the permanent interest of pentagon and all alike which must be fulfilled by any regime in power no matter, what.. thats why extreme ideologies such as Marxism never win and are prevented by any price. So long as Libyans are in other half of the sphere of the globe which has to be featured by, conflicts, hunger, poverty and other misery as the policy proposal by pentagon after cold war they will never get even little like what they have on Gaddaffi regime.

If you could have taken sometime to read my previous post you will understand that I am not digging what these westerners are doing to Libya. Because I know they are into something that they failed to get before. Big nations will never interfere with any country's war if they cant benefit from it and I think that's inhuman. So am definitely against their motives in Libya even though I think at this point they are a bit helpful to civilians. Dictator is a dictator, be it a good dictator or a bad one. Because that means you are forcing people to do what you want and not what they want and I think that's not living. People should have their rights to choose because that's another definition of life, freewill. And if they want him to resign, he should. He has done some good things in Libya, I agree but face it, he has been into power for 40 damn years, don't you think he had had enough time to train other people who can take over? No, he wants to stay in power forever and I think that's selfish.

Mkuu naona wewe ndio huijui Libya. Wata wanataka uhuru mkuu. Not the basic stuff you're thinking of. You can have everything you want, but if you don't have that human freedom, you're nothing. People are fighting against Gaddafi not because they are poor but because they want freedom.

mkuu ungemwambia tu kama free basic needs si alikua anazipata kwa baba na mama,akae basi azeekee nyumbani kwa wazazi