Message from Gadaffi to Africans

It is indeed sad story but

1.Gadaffi need to speak on his racial segregation perspective towards black people (who are now dying to defend him as mercenaries) read this his fear of Europe becoming black

“Libya turns to the European Union to support what Libya asks because Europe, in the future, might not be Europe any more but might turn black because of all the illegal immigrants”, said Col Gaddafi on the second anniversary of the Libyan-Italian friendship treaty (Source FT.com / Europe - Gaddafi seeks EU funds to curb illegal migrants)

2. I am stranded whether he is religious leader or political leader?Likewise I am more confused again on whether he is Arab or African?
the Christians that are in a pact against us”. On state television he promised a “long-drawn war” and claimed, “We have Allah with us, you have the devil on your side.”
Wakati hizo nchi zilivyomvamia zote hamna hata moja ya kidini ya kikristo ispokuwa chache za kiislamu.

3. Si ni yeye aliyesema Nigeria igawanywe mara mbili and at the same time he was busy 'uniting' Africa? Ni contradiction au mtazamo wangu?

4.Na ni kwanini anaamini ni yeye tu ndiye anayefaa kuiongoza nchi?na kuna kila dalili ya kuwaandaa watoto wake kupokea kijiti.

Absoultely no country has the right to decide for other, but Gadaffi has throughly failed to kusoma alama za nyakati kutoka kwa jirani zake! Ni wazi issue ni mafuta tu lakini Gadaffi ana mkono kwenye hatua iliyofikiwa dhidi yake. He was absolutely sure that even death of one person was enough to justify reason of attacking him.Yeye akaamua ku-provide enough reasons!

Cyo mnamuona ghadafi muuaji! mbna misri waliandamana lakini hakuna waandamanaji waliorhka bunduki, libya wale c waaandamanaji ni waaasi tena pandikizi la wazungu...viva ghadafi.
Hivi huu mgogoro wa Libya umeanza kuufuatilia tangu lini? Leo hii wananchi wa Syria au Yemen wakiamua kuchukua silaha na kujilinda dhidi ya majeshi ya serikali utawalalamikia?

Indeed it is a strong message! but what surprises me is that, American elected Obama enthusiastically and great hope that at last America will no longer fight in any country but what they see now I am not so sure if this will not be fore agenda in the coming American election campaigns!

Again I still wondering what is the AU doing to ensure African disputes are solved by Africans?! should we leave Westerns solve our conflicts hopping one day we will be granted the equal rights to solve theirs?!
Stop this hypocrisy unite and have actions taken against what is happening with what so called NATO Libya and in African continent it doesn't matter whether there is a signed accord we should remember that when America decided to invade Iraq it couldn't be stopped even by UN or whoever! we can as well do the same to stop cruet in Africa.

Ujumbe wa mwana umenigusa mpaka ku-moyo, kuna mijitu ilimshobokea sana Obama wakati wa uchaguzi 08. Ngoma ikivuma sana hupasuka!

Kwani ina maana Kenya inataka kumuua Gaddafi. Ubaya wa waafrika tunafikiria leo leo, wakati wanamweka mweusi mwezenu walikuwa na plan. Teh teh teh ili baadaye msije sema wazungu.Kwi kwi kwi

The issue with west is not Gaddafi or Mubarak, guess what?

Haswaa, na hilo ndo linaumiza kabisa, uelewa wa watu ndo worse. watu ndio wana maoni mazuri, na we Tanzanians we are so blessed - so very good in giving opinions. It would have been good for every person before telling us what they think; they look in to the whole issue as a whole. What is the source of the caos? when/why the intervation in Libya? Why now ... Yes its true it has been 40 years of Gadaffi's reign but why not intervene when it was 20 or 30 years ago. What has he done wrong NOW?

Haswaa, na hilo ndo linaumiza kabisa, uelewa wa watu ndo worse. watu ndio wana maoni mazuri, na we Tanzanians we are so blessed - so very good in giving opinions. It would have been good for every person before telling us what they think; they look in to the whole issue as a whole. What is the source of the caos? when/why the intervation in Libya? Why now ... Yes its true it has been 40 years of Gadaffi's reign but why not intervene when it was 20 or 30 years ago. What has he done wrong NOW?

Vizuri sana, 20-30 years back, China was not a big fish. Well, Plan ni ku-block China isiende kwa kasi ilivyo kwa kuteka maliasili za Africa. Wakiruhusu China kuiteka afrika na mafuta ya waraabu ndo the end ya europe na west. Ofcoz on the way forward some would face the music, on this case its Gaddafi.

They will do whatever, causing chaos and the like, just kuwasimamisha wachina na speed yao.

Vizuri sana, 20-30 years back, China was not a big fish. Well, Plan ni ku-block China isiende kwa kasi ilivyo kwa kuteka maliasili za Africa. Wakiruhusu China kuiteka afrika na mafuta ya waraabu ndo the end ya europe na west. Ofcoz on the way forward some would face the music, on this case its Gaddafi.

They will do whatever, causing chaos and the like, just kuwasimamisha wachina na speed yao.

Really like your logical perspective. The bad thing ni kwamba most of us hatuelewi, tunashabikia uvamizi bila ya kujua the whole issue - hilo linaniuma saaana. Kama hatuangali hayo mambo kwa undani, our future generation have no future...

Really like your logical perspective. The bad thing ni kwamba most of us hatuelewi, tunashabikia uvamizi bila ya kujua the whole issue - hilo linaniuma saaana. Kama hatuangali hayo mambo kwa undani, our future generation have no future...

If you dig deeper, you would easily realize, the way westerners wanavyo-push EAF including DRC, Somalia, Ethiopia and South Sudan. After that, also you will face the music on your own style.

If you dig deeper, you would easily realize, the way westerners wanavyo-push EAF including DRC, Somalia, Ethiopia and South Sudan. After that, also you will face the music on your own style.

That am already doing, my understanding may be limited but I do not condone to not knowing, I know what the westerners are up to, I know the leadership of our Leaders are with hands tied behind the back, I know that every country in Africa thinks its isolated to each other whereas its not! and I do believe if United its possible (everything is possible, just 15 years back who would have thought a black man would become president in the U S) .... And i do acknowledge that all this is just a wait in vain...

That am already doing, my understanding may be limited but I do not condone to not knowing, I know what the westerners are up to, I know the leadership of our Leaders are with hands tied behind the back, I know that every country in Africa thinks its isolated to each other whereas its not! and I do believe if United its possible (everything is possible, just 15 years back who would have thought a black man would become president in the U S) .... And i do acknowledge that all this is just a wait in vain...

Black man to sit in white's house (not white house), was very step-stone to start with.

Black man to sit in white's house (not white house), was very step-stone to start with.

Haitakiwi kuchukulia kila action kama vile disadvantageous; that is a first step both ways - afterall yaweza backfire! And in other words just because he is black does not mean he thinks like we the black think, but yeye bwana ni scholar in black skin and sometime in his life he felt the pinch though not severe - there are certain elements there, they may be minimal but still they are there... If we lose hope, we lose everything.

Very pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muammar Mungu atakurehemu na hii message ndio legacy itakayobaki ikiwachoma mioyo wale watakao kuua. Ila ujue misaada mingi ilikuwa ya kujenga nyumba za ibada ili africa isilimishwe labda ndo NATO inataka kuepusha jihad

KAtika kusoma kote barua nzima mie naona inaongelewa UISLAM na UARABU tu so anajifanya tu kuongelea Africa lkn ukweli ni UARABU na wala hajataja AU......He is a Kikwete type though let him go...

its really inspiring and makes feel very sorry for him, am proud he is defeating them

kama wa iraq wanavyomkumbuka saddam, ndivyo itakavyo kuwa libya baada gadaf !! Gadaf ana mapenzi ya dhati na africa kwanini watu wa africa hatuandamani ndugu yetu kuonewa?
Kesho itakuwa kwetu lazma tuwe na umoja mwenzetu anpo onewa.

Haitakiwi kuchukulia kila action kama vile disadvantageous; that is a first step both ways - afterall yaweza backfire! And in other words just because he is black does not mean he thinks like we the black think, but yeye bwana ni scholar in black skin and sometime in his life he felt the pinch though not severe - there are certain elements there, they may be minimal but still they are there... If we lose hope, we lose everything.

Ni kweli kwamba si kila action ni disadvantage, lakini wenzetu wanatuzidi jinsi ya kupanga mambo baada kwa kuangalia umbali kadhaa, na hawafanyi tu ili kujifurahisha kila jambo wao wanafanya kwa kuangalia faida zake na jinsi watakavyolitumia ku-realize hizo faida.

Wametuimbisha Obama mwafrika mwafrika, uafrika na uzungu ni fikira.

Uhalali wa mapinduzi ya libya uliisha pale yalipooingiliwa na waasi,na zaidi;nato.hao nato walipaswa kwenda kumsaidia gadhafi kupambana na waasi na kuyazuia hayo mapinduzi yao.najua haiwezekani,lakini ilipaswa kuwa hivyo.

mi nafikiri kwa maoni ya mkamap hakubali uvamizi wa nato libya kulinda amani na utu wa walibya walio wengi, kwa ilivyo kuwa libya hakuna demo hakuna haki! Gadaf dictito! Lazima aondoke just dig deeper to realise! U may be deep not enough!

Back
Top Bottom