Mapadri wanne wafariki ajalini

RIP mapadre wanne

Kila mwanadamu aliyezaliwa na mwanamke siku zake za kuishi................
na mwishowe lazima atakufa!

Aliyewatwaa ni vyombo vya dola vilivyojaa rampant corruption and malfeasance in enforcing road safety rules.

Think about it, kwanini Mungu wa Huruma "ametwaa" katika mazingira ya kikatili ya kuwakanyaga na matairi ya malori ndani ya gari dogo? Kutoa katoa kwa amani, umezaliwa kwa amani na utulivu, lakini kutwaa anatwaa kwa violence utadhani jasusi la Al Qaida, how do you explain that Mr. Preacher?

Driver alikua mzungu tena padre sasa vyombo vya dola vinakujaje? R.I.P watu wa Mungu.

humo kwenye red and bolded: kuna haja ya wakati mwingine kujua kile unachokiandika mkuu. vinginevyo watu wanaweza kuacha kusoma au kufuatilia unachokiongelea hata kama pengine kina ukweli. hauko sahihi ktk hayo na hapo mtu anaweza kuhoji ukweli wa 'religious affiliation' ya wahusika wa ajali hiyo

mmmhhh kazi kweli kweli wewe ungetoa tu pole yakaisha..

Duu inatisha sana.

ila sijaelewa ajali ilivyotokea. kuna mmoja alizidi site ya mwenzake nini.??

Hello everyone,
sorry for writing in English but my Swahili is really poor.

The people who died in this car accident are friends of mine. We are in Italy and need to receive as many information as you know about what happened. The 3 monks and the volunteer (Andrea) were involved in cooperation projects such as water weel, school, nursery, etc. Our NGO has made a lot for Tanzanian boys and girls, check it out www.gabnichi.com (sorry only in italian).

Now we need your help, everyone who knows something is kindly prayed to contact me via MP or via mail.

I was in TZ 3 times (2005, 2006 and 2008) and meet great and warm people, let's help us out with this please.

Mungu na awalaze panapowafaa. Kazi yake haina kosa. Poleni wafiwa!

[SIZE=+1]Da, quaesumus Dominus, ut in hora mortis nostrae Sacramentis refecti et culpis omnibus expiati, in sinum misericordiae tuae laeti suscipi mereamur. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord, that in the hour of our death we may be refreshed by Thy holy Sacraments and delivered from all guilt, and so deserve to be received with joy into the arms of Thy mercy. Through Christ our Lord. Amen[/SIZE]

TANGULIENI KWA AMANI MABABA WA MUNGU, MMEKUFA MKIWA KATIKA HARAKATI ZA KUFANYA KAZI YA MUNGU.

FROM THE BOOK OF PSALMS CHAPTER 21:31

And to him my soul shall live: and my seed shall serve him.

et anima eius ipsi vivet semen serviet ei

involved in cooperation projects such as water weel, school, nursery, etc. Our NGO has made a lot for Tanzanian boys and girls,...Now we need your help
Hey hey hey....cut that bunk there, will you? The nursery school you are building is worth another pit latrine in the village, ok? You don't have to sweeten the "now we need your help" crap.

If you did anything for us it's because the monstrous missionaries owe us hundreds of years of unpaid labor, stolen natural resources, sweat and blood. In our country many people haven't woken up to your wanton exploitative intrigues, in places like Nigeria they fry people like you for a two-course Fufu dinner.

Hey hey hey....cut that bunk there, will you? The nursery school you are building is worth another pit latrine in the village, ok? You don't have to sweeten the "now we need your help" crap.

If you did anything for us it's because the monstrous missionaries owe us hundreds of years of unpaid labor, stolen natural resources, sweat and blood. In our country many people haven't woken up to your wanton exploitative intrigues, in places like Nigeria they fry people like you for a two-course Fufu dinner.

Sorry Bu'yaka, I didn't want to offend you. I don't think the nursery is a latrine cause it gives education, food and healt to lot of children in the villages. And the young tanzanians are the future for your country and our world.
If you want to shame on me about centuries of oppresion it's ok...but I am here to ask something else. You can do it via PM and it will be a pleasure to talk with you.
Consider that this people never stolen natual resources, sweat and blood. So I ask you at least a little bit of respect for people who gave their lives and died in a bad way.
In Italy we use to fry fishes for our guests, you are more than welcome to my house and taste it.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
You are also funny, you give me a smile after all your menaces and rambling speech :)

If you change your mind and want to send me pics or news about what really happened (not simply saying what it's written in all newspaper) you know how to contact me.

Have a nice weekend!

bwana yesu alitufundisha'baba yetu uliye mbinguni jina lako litukuzwe utakalo lifanyike duniani kama mbinguni....amina.

Back
Top Bottom