IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

The Constituion requires the CAG to submit the Annual Report to the President before the end of March, every year. And this is the only news. Contents of the report were never intended to be public. In any case what is submitted is a very high level summary and there is no context to justify any actions taken by audited entities. To take any measures the Executive must read the entire report, make a few additional inquiries on current status [possibly corrective measures have already been taken] and then decisions may be taken. Although really this is best done after its submission to the Parliament. I notice some characters are already baying for blood! Please relax a little; we will come to that a bit later.

During the submission, I am sure the Speaker was there and she cant even advise that this be done privately with no media coverage. It is intrusion on her space what is happening and she is acquiescing.

The Constituion requires the CAG to submit the Annual Report to the President before the end of March, every year. And this is the only news. Contents of the report were never intended to be public. In any case what is submitted is a very high level summary and there is no context to justify any actions taken by audited entities. To take any measures the Executive must read the entire report, make a few additional inquiries on current status [possibly corrective measures have already been taken] and then decisions may be taken. Although really this is best done after its submission to the Parliament. I notice some characters are already baying for blood! Please relax a little; we will come to that a bit later.

During the submission, I am sure the Speaker was there and she cant even advise that this be done privately with no media coverage. It is intrusion on her space what is happening and she is acquiescing.

Lets wait and see .. Just why we say “ Tunaomba kuwa wapenzi watazamaji “

Iki kimeshiba sana hata kusomeka kinasomeka kwa tabu sana

Back
Top Bottom