Jinsi wageni watakavyo leta vita Tanzania!

Tanzanians are not afraid at all. In fact they are intelligent and very skillful in their duties. We complain due to the level of corruption from our neighbors. We are better off than kenyans in all aspects except bragging & tribalism.

You should do a ltl bit of action now, don't you think.

Mbona mnataka kuwapa ujiko hawa Wakenya... ukianza kumwambia mtu humwogopi maana yake unamwogopa. stop it and concetrate in your calling.

Mbona mnataka kuwapa ujiko hawa Wakenya... ukianza kumwambia mtu humwogopi maana yake unamwogopa. stop it and concetrate in your calling.

Nooo waaaayyyy, siwaogopi ng'o! Wanasema huko njiani na kila mahali kuwa tunawaogopa. Hapa forum hii wapo wengi, wajipange vizuri na waambiane wenyewe, we are not afraid of them, why should we? They are not a threat in any way. Fuatilia thread za huyo sijui Nomasana utaona

Jitihada za kuzuia wageni enzi hizi za globalization ni kupigana na wakati, ambao ni ukuta. Badala yake tujizatiti kushindana nao, na watanzania wanaoweza watoke nje ya nchi kufanya kazi ili ngoma iwe dro.

c'mon now buddy. nobody has to give you the evidence of this. if you are not aware of facts, then too bad. Or maybe i should ask you, if kenyans are getting jobs because of corruption, then they are way too smart because, thousands have managed to penetrate into the US, UK, Australia, china etc etc... or you want also to say that their kenyan "tribe" lives there, i doubt that and thus render your sentiments baseless...... in fact, you don't sound smart as you claim to be.

The truth hurts, hahahaaa. Nimegonga pale penyewe. How many in the US and UK are doing professional jobs? And how many are doing professional jobs in Tanzania and other neighbouring countries? Find answers for those questions and then tell me if those in TZ are there not because of tibalism and "kitu kidogo". By the way, are you one of them?

ingesaidia sana kama EFFORT ingewekwa ku-PRESSURIZE OUR GOVERNING BODIES i.e UHAMIAJI na UTUMISHI kufanyakazi yao vizuri rather than arguing with few Kenyans in this forum,it wont change/help one bit....

JF inasomwa na wengi pamoja na wahusika uliowataja. Lets put our efforts together and act!

Nyinyi waTZ mna mambo sana. Kwani you guys think that no TZians work in Kenya or what? That's simply envy! In Kenya no one bothers if a person is a Tanzanian, Ug or whatever. Lakini wacha mkenya aajiriwe huko kwenyu, ndio mnaanza kubabaika na uoga ya bure. Be confident in yourselves!!!

Nyinyi waTZ mna mambo sana. Kwani you guys think that no TZians work in Kenya or what? That's simply envy! In Kenya no one bothers if a person is a Tanzanian, Ug or whatever. Lakini wacha mkenya aajiriwe huko kwenyu, ndio mnaanza kubabaika na uoga ya bure. Be confident in yourselves!!!

who told you tanzanians are not confident?

Hata mimi siwaogopi chupaku. I don't know what's the problem with these Kenyans. Personally, nawapenda sana waTZ sababu hawana Kasheshe nyingi ka wakenya. Wakenya ni wajuaji tu na hawana obongo. Kazi yao ni kunyemelea kazi za jirani na kuchukua, leaving tanzanians jobless and stranded, even confused. I think we should show them we don't fear them, ama aje Chupaku??:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.................oh boy, what a sob.

Real Deal, make reference to your statements above (in red). I feel sorry for you cos you dont even know what you are talking about. I gave you an opportunity to make this stupid mistake, just like your signature says - "Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
A%20S%20wink.gif
". Now who is smart, between you and me? By the way, you have shown what you really are.
Cheers!

......... si katika ajira tu mimi nahisi ni inborn characteristic ya sisi wabongo kunyenyekea wageni. nimeshuhudia mahali pengi jinsi tunavyonyenyekea wageni. kuna wa-bangladesh katika NGO iitwayo BRAC wengi wao ni vihiyo, cheap labour, hawajui kiingereza na hawana hata chembe ya managerial skills...wananyanyasa sana watumishi wao ambao wengi wao ni wasichana form IV leavers....walipata kutaka kumnyanyasa dada yangu....nilipelekeshana nao mbio mbio hadi wakamlipa zaidi ya stahili yao ili ninyamaze maana niligundua hawana hata work permit. nilipowachoma kwa hao mnaowaita Immigration officers....duuh kumbe nikawa nimewapa deal....jamaa wakavuta pesa wakawaacha. so ni system ndio imeoza....naunga mkono move ya zimbabwe....tuwafanyie!!!

......... si katika ajira tu mimi nahisi ni inborn characteristic ya sisi wabongo kunyenyekea wageni. nimeshuhudia mahali pengi jinsi tunavyonyenyekea wageni. kuna wa-bangladesh katika NGO iitwayo BRAC wengi wao ni vihiyo, cheap labour, hawajui kiingereza na hawana hata chembe ya managerial skills...wananyanyasa sana watumishi wao ambao wengi wao ni wasichana form IV leavers....walipata kutaka kumnyanyasa dada yangu....nilipelekeshana nao mbio mbio hadi wakamlipa zaidi ya stahili yao ili ninyamaze maana niligundua hawana hata work permit. nilipowachoma kwa hao mnaowaita Immigration officers....duuh kumbe nikawa nimewapa deal....jamaa wakavuta pesa wakawaacha. so ni system ndio imeoza....naunga mkono move ya zimbabwe....tuwafanyie!!!

Usikate tamaa. Washitaki kwa bosi wa waliopokea mlungula. Huo ndio unaitwa uzalendo.

Jitihada za kuzuia wageni enzi hizi za globalization ni kupigana na wakati, ambao ni ukuta. Badala yake tujizatiti kushindana nao, na watanzania wanaoweza watoke nje ya nchi kufanya kazi ili ngoma iwe dro.

Kama unaweza, nenda kajaribu kutafuta kazi Kenya kama utapata! Sisi bado tumesinzia ndio maana wageni wanaajiriwa kama njugu.
Inabidi tuamke ili tuwafanyie kama walivyofanya South Africa.

Chupaku said:
Real Deal, make reference to your statements above (in red). I feel sorry for you cos you dont even know what you are talking about. I gave you an opportunity to make this stupid mistake, just like your signature says - "Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
A%20S%20wink.gif
". Now who is smart, between you and me? By the way, you have shown what you really are.
Cheers!

I don't think you are that dumb to notice the ridicule in the first part. You think i was siding with you? No way, i just wanted to show you how you sound pitiful. Don't you get these things buddy? There's a difference between ridicule and factual statements. I wonder where your smartness applies if you can't figure the meaning of this:
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.................oh boy, what a sob.

hapo ndio kwenye tatizo.......na huwezi kutatua kwa kujibizana na wakenya humu kwenye forum

The truth hurts, hahahaaa. Nimegonga pale penyewe. How many in the US and UK are doing professional jobs? And how many are doing professional jobs in Tanzania and other neighbouring countries? Find answers for those questions and then tell me if those in TZ are there not because of tibalism and "kitu kidogo". By the way, are you one of them?

In fact, it seems you are thicker than i expected. If you are not well informed, why don't use use search engines at least. That is if you are really interested to know. If you don't know, they are sought-after and i'm not bragging.
I think your questions really portray you like a dunder, try and at least ask stuff that is at least worth arguing for God's sake!

The world has become a global village, multinational companies are poaching Kenyans to come and work here in Tanzania and the rest of Africa, stop behaving as if this is something new brought by the EAC, it has always happened and it will always happen. Kenyans are hard working and professional in most of their undertaking, as much as you try to deny this it will always remain a fact. Someone who has enjoyed the privilege of working with Kenyan professionals can attest to this fact, and will ditch a Tanzanian for a Kenyan in an interview anytime. We weren't blessed with natural resources, guess it was replaced by brains and hard work, ohh and a killa attidtude.

Dont know which fruit said that Tanzanians at one point will be like the red Indians in America, son was spot on, watch this space.

In fact, it seems you are thicker than i expected. If you are not well informed, why don't use use search engines at least. That is if you are really interested to know. If you don't know, they are sought-after and i'm not bragging.
I think your questions really portray you like a dunder, try and at least ask stuff that is at least worth arguing for God's sake!

From the very beginning, I knew who you are-nothing but a stupid arrogant Kenyan. blah blah blah..... I left you to show your stupidity. Keep on talking..... You couldnt even figure out what i meant by putting your two quotes above. Not that I didnt understand you, what do you take me for? A thousand of you are not even half of what I am..... Go and tell your mom that I said this. I dont argue with fools, am out!!! :A S 103:

From the very beginning, I knew who you are-nothing but a stupid arrogant Kenyan. blah blah blah..... I left you to show your stupidity. Keep on talking..... You couldnt even figure out what i meant by putting your two quotes above. Not that I didnt understand you, what do you take me for? A thousand of you are not even half of what I am..... Go and tell your mom that I said this. I dont argue with fools, am out!!! :A S 103:

HEHEHEEE, gotcha. Now, it's a bad bad habit to recycle my statements. And you don't need to tell me you don't argue with fools if you can't show it, ati u r worth 1000 people ... what not. Tulia mtu wangu.
OH BTW, you even say eti "keep on talking........." hahahahahaahaaa.... u've greatly made my day man:dance:, made me go ROFLMAO. I thought we are writing/typing.
I'm sorry man, but you are the one who proved to be a braggart, started this "who's smart" thing, remember?
:A S 103: anyway. Better get back to constructive stuff.

Employment of foreigners is evident everywhere, whether in Africa or in the West. Secondly, people are employed because of their skill, competence and most importantly, Trust, to enhance reliability. I will not be wrong to say that apart from Kenyans, there are other foreigners in TZ who are working for the purpose of achieving Tanzanian goals. The professionals, as i have stated here are recruited because of the skill and competence of course. So, I don't get it when some persons complain instead of being happy when consequently, all is for the benefit and betterment of Tanzania.

wahindi ndo kiboko yao, mchana kutwa wanafungiwa kwenye maduka mle ukiwaona hawaongei kiswahili kuogopa watakamatwa..usiku ndo wanatoka kutembelea bongo streets, ni ajabu kweli. sasa imefika kipindi hata hela hawalipwi na hawa wahindi wazawa wa tz, wakiomba mshahara wanatishiwa kualart uhamiaji, na wananyamaza kimya..hawa wahindi wazawa wanaenda kuwachukua wahindi india na pakistan kuwafanyisha kazi ndani ya viwanda na maduka yao kwa pesa ndogo kwasababu wanaamini wao ndo watatunza vizuri siri zao za kifisadi. inabidi ifike kipindi wapige search national housing zote , pamoja na kwamba nyingi za hizo nyumba za shirika la nyuma Tanzania zinakaliwa na wahindi kwama vile ni shirika la nyumba la India.

Mkuu hapo nakubaliana nawe alimia 100% kwani ndivyo hali ilivyo viongozi wetu wameshindwa kutetea kazi zetu(watanzania) sana sana wale wa kipato cha chini na wachache kipato cha juu.

Hili lina waathili sana watanzania walioko kwenye viwanda ambavyo vinavyo milikiwa sana na wahindi hukuta wahindi wanakuja toka india na wanapewa nafasi ambazo hata mtanzania yeyote anaweza mbay zaidi ni unakuta mhindi huyo hajui hata kuongea English jamani hii Idara ya Uhamiaji inafanya kazi gani nao TAKUKURU waifuate Idara ya Uhamiaji Haraka sana watujibu haraka hawa wahaniaji kutoa Asia esp India na Pakistani wanaingiaje hapa Nchini na je hayo matangazo ya kazi yanatangazwa huko kwao na wathibitishe kama yanatolewa ka news paper zao.

Kuna mtu mmoja ni kutoka indi yeye ni IT alikuja huku akaniambia kweli serikali yenu iko wazi sana kwani huko kwao india wewe mwekezaji ukija huji na wafanyakazi wako uliotoka nchini kwenu ila wao watataka uwaajiri wahindi wazawa yaani kuajiriwa nchi kama india ni bahati sana, Ila hapa TZ kumwajiri mhindi ni rahiiisi sana ati kuliko mtanzania kuajiriwa.

Haya matatizo yapo sana ukienda maeneo ya Utarii kwa Ma hoteli ndipo utakuta wahindi wamejaaaa sana ati.

Serikali yetu inakazi kubwa sana ya kujisafisha kwani ina wananchi wema sana nchi zingine kama huko Indonesia Rais ulisha fanyiwa maaandamano na ujiuzuru hapa kweltu mkiwa kimya basi hapo hapo serikali ndipo inapo wakamatia wananchi wake na kuwanyanyasa mbaya

Back
Top Bottom