English learning thread

I need to learn noral english but I see complication when I try to speak some words such as THAT, THIS, THOSE, THEY, THEM, etc. My tongue get idle on that words but I think there is the simple way to facilitate me to speak clearly. I want to ask if it is right to speak ZATI as alternative of THAT?

Cc: Tokyo40, Aqua

I need to do learn oral english but I see comllication when I try to speak some words such as THAT, THIS, THOSE, THEY, THEM, etc. My tongue get idle on that words but I think there is the simple way to facilitate me to speak clearly. I want to ask if it is right to speak ZATI as alternative of THAT?

People from different countries have different accents. It's normal. Just practice it until you can pronounce it as close to it as possible.

* Zati is wrong for that.

Listen to the radio and try to repeat some words and listen how they pronounce the word properly.

I need to do learn oral english but I see comllication when I try to speak some words such as THAT, THIS, THOSE, THEY, THEM, etc. My tongue get idle on that words but I think there is the simple way to facilitate me to speak clearly. I want to ask if it is right to speak ZATI as alternative of THAT?

Samahani mkuu,ulishawahi kusoma english course?

I have got the something new. Thank you. Since when I was join this thread I have got experience which I had not before and still I am practicing the language.
Just some corrections to strengthen you.
1.I have got the something new should have been " I have got something new ".I removed "the",refer the use of "the" as a definite article.
2."Since when I was join this thread" should have been "Since I joined this thread".Since refer time,when also refer time however since is perfect as it means the duration you joined the thread until today.
3."I have got experience which I had not before" should have been " I have got experience that(don't use which) I had no before.One of the use of which is when there is selection of more than one thing.Find information on the use of which,who,whose,whom and that.
I might not be able to clarify in a good way,I stand to be corrected as I am also learning.To me learning is a process and not an event.

I note that you have begun and I congratulate you. Your level is actually quite good. I am myself not all that good, and I need people to correct me too. We need to encourage each other. Many mistakes can be avoided by using shorter sentences, especially when our command of the language is not very advanced.
We say, i, am not good that much, hii lugha hii jamani inatutesa hasa tuliosoma shule za kayumba

I didn't know there's this thread that can help us to improve our english.. guys I'm in too..!

We say, i, am not good that much, hii lugha hii jamani inatutesa hasa tuliosoma shule za kayumba

Studying at a private school doesn't guarantee everybody knowing good English. It's your determination of knowing the language that really matters whether you're studying at a private or public school.

Mkuu usitafute kitu cha kusingizia ,hata sisi tumesome saint government schools.Issue ya kujua lugha ni bidii yako binafsi na mwalimu anamchango wake lakini sehemu kubwa ni ya mwanafunzi.Jiulize umewekeza kiasi gani katika kujifunza lugha/Je unavitabu vingapi vya English grammar ?Vitabu vingapi vinavyofundisha writing skills?Una library na je ina vitabu vingapi?Je huwa unautaratibu wa kununua vitabu vya wewe kujiendeleza katika fani mbalimbali uzipendazo?
Mtu anayesoma vitavu hawezi lingana kamwe na ambaye hasomi,learning is a process not an event.Je una DVD ngapi zinazofundisha lugha ?Kwa hiyo hapo ulipo umeamua mwenyewe kuwa hapo,ufahamu wako wa lugha ulio nao ni wewe mwenyewe umeamua uwe hapo,inawezekana ukiamua,persistence,focus and determination ni muhimu sana.

we are being deceived that mama wawili knows it partially but i can tell she has competence in English. Just analyze one of her sentence you will realize lies presented to us. Anyway thanks for the investigation you are undertaking to us.

Mkuu usitafute kitu cha kusingizia ,hata sisi tumesome saint government schools.Issue ya kujua lugha ni bidii yako binafsi na mwalimu anamchango wake lakini sehemu kubwa ni ya mwanafunzi.Jiulize umewekeza kiasi gani katika kujifunza lugha/Je unavitabu vingapi vya English grammar ?Vitabu vingapi vinavyofundisha writing skills?Una library na je ina vitabu vingapi?Je huwa unautaratibu wa kununua vitabu vya wewe kujiendeleza katika fani mbalimbali uzipendazo?
Mtu anayesoma vitavu hawezi lingana kamwe na ambaye hasomi,learning is a process not an event.Je una DVD ngapi zinazofundisha lugha ?Kwa hiyo hapo ulipo umeamua mwenyewe kuwa hapo,ufahamu wako wa lugha ulio nao ni wewe mwenyewe umeamua uwe hapo,inawezekana ukiamua,persistence,focus and determination ni muhimu sana.

Kweli kabisa

Khaaa! We Tanzanians do struggle very bad for this third language. I say it third because many started with their vernaculars, then Kiswahili and finally this Queen Elizabeth's mother tongue, except few coastal people who speak Swahili while learning slowly their vernaculars. The Wandengereko na Zaramo are good examples in particular.

We are together guys.

This thread is the peoples who wanting to learn english,you is you post your words of the kiswahili,Stop!

Back
Top Bottom