English learning thread

Thank you Mama Wawil. For sure my fellow English Learners if we will concentrate in this thread it help us to Improve our English Language. Special thanks for all teachers who correct us in this thread be blessed all.
I stand to be corrected with my English that used here. Thanks.

Do not expect to improve your English speaking by just writing, you may be good in writing but poor in speaking and vice-versa! only you need is practice, practice makes perfect! Myself, somehow I am good in writing, but when it comes to speak, only God knows!

''kama mama wawili angekuwa ni jirani yangu, tungekuwa tunajifunza kuongea kiingereza pamoja'' wadau hebu badilisheni hii sentensi iende uingereza

Do not expect to improve your English speaking by just writing, you may be good in writing but poor in speaking and vice-versa! only you need is practice, practice makes perfect! Myself, somehow I am good in writing, but when it comes to speak, only God knows!

Hahahaha..... That's true

Learning is a general total experience. But learning learning english it needs to be more practical in speaking. And if you want to be fluent in english let you learn different journals and including talking with people without fear!

Learning is a general total experience. But learning learning english it needs to be more practical in speaking. And if you want to be fluent in english let you learn different journals and including talking with people without fear!
When I was a kid my dad gave me many English text books together with two dictionaries. One English to English and the other English to Swahili.

Honestly, those books helped me very much. I got a very good English Language teacher when I was in primary school especially during my last two years. He taught us grammar and tenses. He built me indeed.

I like the language very much. Guys, we can help each other. English, English, English.......

Sir Tokyo and Aqua when I start to re review this thread again, I have been able to see the wrongs that I was written back day, I think still I have not be fluent in english but I can see the changes.

Sir Tokyo and Aqua when I start to re review this thread again, I have been able to see the wrongs that I was written back day, I think still I have not be fluent in english but I can see the changes.

You have shown great determination to learn English. Keep it up!

I'm quite certain that you'll be fluent in this language in the near future.

Best wishes in your studies.

You have shown great determination to learn English. Keep it up!

I'm quite certain that you be fluent in this language in the near future.

Best wishes in your studies.
Exactly sir!Now I am learning english here, the thing I can tell is that, I have learned so out of this thread by reading a books and current news online and compare with what I am writing and see the different, sometimes I can write wrongly and after that I try criticize my self.

Back
Top Bottom