Ardhi University(ARU) - Special Thread

Ahsante kwa taarifa mkuu!!!kozi zao sijazipenda,naoana kuna masomo mengi tu ya kupotezeana muda na kulazimishana SUP!Sasa hiyo PROGRAMMING ya nn sasa kwa muhasibu??????Lazima migawanyiko za fani mbalimbali ueshimiwe bwana.Mtu mmoja huyohuyo asome Programming,account n.k!!!!!unaujua mziki wa C wewe????????

Wakati unapowaza kusoma unaweza kuona ugumu kwa sababu mara zote wanafunzi hatupendi kujisumbua.,bt unapoingia kazini kuanza application ya elimu ndipo unapouona umuhimu...Hizo course sio nyingi kama unavyosema,kumbuka unasoma almoast 8 au 9 kwa semester na zote unafanya practise zaidi,kwa hiyo kwa wenye nia wanaweza...

Hapo ni upuuzi tu kwangu maana najua finance and Accounting are separate and independent professions,tabia hii ya kuintegrate hizi professional nafikiri ni mwanzo wa education malnutritions.Na ndio maana semester moja inainaonyesha masomo nane(8) huyo mtu hatasomaje hiyo semester hata kama kuna optional baadhi ya masomo.Tatizo wataalamu wetu wanafikri hizi kozi ni moja wakati siyo kweli.Safi sana UDSM kubaki na Accountancy and Finance as separate professions under B.com

Hapo ni upuuzi tu kwangu maana najua finance and Accounting are separate and independent professions,tabia hii ya kuintegrate hizi professional nafikiri ni mwanzo wa education malnutritions.Na ndio maana semester moja inainaonyesha masomo nane(8) huyo mtu hatasomaje hiyo semester hata kama kuna optional baadhi ya masomo.Tatizo wataalamu wetu wanafikri hizi kozi ni moja wakati siyo kweli.Safi sana UDSM kubaki na Accountancy and Finance as separate professions under B.com

Wazo lako zuri..lakini nasikitika kwa kuwa huangalii elimu za nchi zingine znavyoenda..Accounting na Finance ni profession mbili ambazo ynahusiana kwa asilimia mia..Kwa mujibu wa mtaala wa Vyuo vikuu kama Oxford,Harvard na Alabama, mtu huwezi kusoma Accounting bila finance na Economics na ndio maana Frank Wood alisoma Economics lakini ni mtunzi mzuri wa vitabu vya Accounting na Finance duniani kote..Uwapo kazini pia,tena hasa hapa Tanzania,uliesoma accounting unakutana na application za finance kila mara..

God Bless the Students who will be enrolled to take these courses!

I feel like what has been communicated is a mixture of core courses together with options/electives. I say so because it is very difficult for a student to take eight courses in a semester, for all the semesters for that matter.

Some of the courses bear titles that show clearly that the designers of the programme did not have a clue of what is involved in those courses or were simply careless. I have in mind a course such as Introduction to ICT and Programming.

Course nane kwa semister!!sioni sababu kwa mtu wa a/c and finance asome micro &macro-economics afu tena aje asome econometrics.hyo econometrics ni ya nin sasa kwa mtu wa baf?nadhan walio andaa hyo course structure hawakua makini,wamewajazia wanafunz masomo meng ambayo hayana hata maana.

I feel like what has been communicated is a mixture of core courses together with options/electives. I say so because it is very difficult for a student to take eight courses in a semester, for all the semesters for that matter.

Some of the courses bear titles that show clearly that the designers of the programme did not have a clue of what is involved in those courses or were simply careless. I have in mind a course such as Introduction to ICT and Programming.

Depending on which side of view you're..but dont mind taking some of you time for research,hope that will do..In Ardhi University,af far as i know,they dont have what you call OPTIONAL COURSE...they have some core courses depending on what you study and all other additional courses are necessary and compulsory and are inclusive in computation of GPA..Taking Bachelor of Science in Building Economics(BE) for Example.,in one semester,u take not less than 8 courses.,for example,in the first semester of the first year you take 9 courses as follows;
1.ICT
2.Building material
3.Engineering mechanics
4.Building construction
5.Economics
6.land surveying
7.Development perspective
8.Communicatio skills
9.Mathematics..
Xo among those,which one do u thnk deserve to be Optional?

Depending on which side of view you're..but dont mind taking some of you time for research,hope that will do..In Ardhi University,af far as i know,they dont have what you call OPTIONAL COURSE...they have some core courses depending on what you study and all other additional courses are necessary and compulsory and are inclusive in computation of GPA..Taking Bachelor of Science in Building Economics(BE) for Example.,in one semester,u take not less than 8 courses.,for example,in the first semester of the first year you take 9 courses as follows;
1.ICT
2.Building material
3.Engineering mechanics
4.Building construction
5.Economics
6.land surveying
8.Communicatio skills
9.Mathematics..

1.ICT
2.Building material
3.Engineering mechanics
4.Building construction
5.Economics
6.land surveying
8.Communicatio skills
9.Mathematics..

Course nane kwa semister!!sioni sababu kwa mtu wa a/c and finance asome micro &macro-economics afu tena aje asome econometrics.hyo econometrics ni ya nin sasa kwa mtu wa baf?nadhan walio andaa hyo course structure hawakua makini,wamewajazia wanafunz masomo meng ambayo hayana hata maana.

Mh!hali ni mbaya kwa kweli...imefikia wakati unashindwa kutofautisha application ya macro economics,micro economics na Econometrics?hebu rudi kwenye BAF af uniambie course ipi co ya muhimu...

To say the truththis is the first time I see a programme with eight core courses in a University. These students will be taught like primary school/secondary school kids. They will never be given enough time to research on their own or submit substantial term assignments. I am afraid this programme will produce students who are half-cooked.

Can you tell me the number of credits for each course as well as the number of hours of contact for each credit?

To say the truththis is the first time I see a programme with eight core courses in a University. These students will be taught like primary school/secondary school kids. They will never be given enough time to research on their own or submit substantial term assignments. I am afraid this programme will produce students who are half-cooked.

Can you tell me the number of credits for each course as well as the number of hours of contact for each credit?

Depending on how many university u know...Keep on knowing one or two university can make u think so,bt take time and explore other university and u'll know...

Depending on how many university u know...Keep on knowing one or two university can make u think so,bt take time and explore other university and u'll know...

You assume that I know very little about university education. You are making a very big mistake. I can tell you that I know what I am saying.

You assume that I know very little about university education. You are making a very big mistake. I can tell you that I know what I am saying.

No brother..,its just the matter of reasoning...Take some time throung Prospectus of different universities such as Ardhi university,Jomo Kenyata University(Nairobi campus) and Njala University and you can see how it works...

No brother..,its just the matter of reasoning...Take some time throung Prospectus of different universities such as Ardhi university,Jomo Kenyata University(Nairobi campus) and Njala University and you can see how it works...

I still maintain that it is very rare indeed for a university student to take eight courses in a semester. I have tried to visit the websites of the universities of JKU(Nairobi) and Njala University. Unfortunately I could neither see business courses nor list of any courses offered at that University. If you look at JKU you can see that in their first year only eight courses are offered in the first year. These would be called Foundation courses. Because a year is divided into two semesters it is safe to guess that in each semester only four courses are being offered.

Well established universities in our continent are in South Africa. At the University of Witswatersrand in Johanneburg students take only three courses in first year and three courses in second year. But you should note those courses are covered in great depths. Introduction | BCom | Degree Courses | Evening Classes (Part-time) | Study at Wits - Wits University . You can tell this from the number of points offered. At the University of cape Town which is semesterised students take four courses in first semester and four courses in second semester Accounting :: Faculty of Commerce at the University of Cape Town. At university of Pretoria students students take six courses in the first semester and six courses in the second semester http://web.up.ac.za/sitefiles/file/40/2012_bcom_4year_w.pdf.

Locally you can take a leaf from the University of Dar es Salaam. You may also like to compare what I am saying here with universities in other continents.

Huyu Rabi wa leo nina wasiwasi naye,anadai wana special class pale Mzumbe kwaajili ya courses ambazo hawasomi pale MU ambazo ARDHI wanasoma.Pia anadai yupo kazini(mwajiriwa) na anaona umuhimu wa hizo courses ambazo MU hazipo.Hebu atueleze kwanza,yeye ni mwanafunzi pale MU? Kama ndio ni mwaka wa ngapi? kama ndio ni mwanafunzi basi itakua yupo third year kutokana namaelezo yake ya awali ktk post na replies zake.Nasema hivyo kwaua pale MU BAF huwa field "waajiriwa" mwaka wa tatu.Nawakirudi wanamalizia last semester.MASWALI,hilo special class linatambulika na depertment ya account n finance DAF? wewe Rab wa leo ni mwafunzi bado au mwajiriwa? nia yako ni kujua maoni na mitazamo ya wanajamvi juu ya BAF ya Ardhi na vyuo vingine? Au unataka kutujulisha wanajf kuhusu BAF ya Ardhi? Mimi naona kunakitu unataka kujua kuhusu hizi BAF maelezo yako yote ktk hii thread kuna some sorts of lie.Ila ni kweli BAF ya Ardhi iko tofauti na vyuo vingine.

Mkuu naomba nichanganye habari kidogo,if you will be pleased naomba unisaidie contets(kozi) za Bsc in LMV toka mwaka wa kwanza up to wanne!OMBI

PARRIE KIJIKO nenda kwenye web ya ardhi iko prospectus ya mwaka jana kias flan itakupa mwanga maana ya mwaka huu naiman bado hawajatoa.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible!! course never seen before, Bsc A&F I think it will provide the best professionals in world especially Tanzania

Back
Top Bottom