Am I being unreasonable? ...ushauri please!

Yawezekana naye anajiuliza maswali kama hayo! Binafsi nakubaliana na mwali, unaposema itakukost bado nakataa, using'ang'anie harusi ya gharama kubwa!

Ninaweza

Cost ninayoongelea sio ya harusi my dear.Ni ya safari ya kutoka huku niliko kuja tanzania and then kurudi back. Ila ahsante. I do hear, what everyone is saying, so I will have to rething my position in all of this

Bwa'Nchuchu
My dear ,If you felt you have to explain the difference between "you" collective and whatnot, then its obvious that you.......................

Note:
To much defensiveness its a sign of................................ #justsayin

Of course I felt the need to explain because you obviously took it the wrong way.

But if explaining what I meant is perceived by you as being defensive, so be it. Take it the way you want.

Hahahah eti kunyanyasika!!! Mwanakwetu huoni kuwa we ndo wamnyanyasa mwenzio?? Mi naona tatizo sio kusubiri huo mwaka mwingine........issue ni kwamba wamdisappoint mwenzio na wampunguzia imani kabisa! And the answer here is yes......you are being unreasonable, unajifikiria wewe saana na mipango yako ila mwenzako humfikirii kivile....pia neither do you think of both of you!!! Na ndo maana watoa sababu zako halafu wataka mwenzio azipokee tu rather thinking of compromise!!

Kipipi
ouch............I thought you are my friend!!?? Haya mwaya nimefunguka macho, as they say wengi wape.......na kwa kuwawengi wamesema usemavyo, basi I have not other choice but to admit defeat!

JS
Duh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yaani that is exactly what my sister said....as for your other question, I guess I do love him but regardless love shouldnt be the reason to make one forego their life long dreams. Should it?

In blue again: You Guess?? well love is a very strong thing and with pure natural love you can further your dreams doesn't necessarily have to be foregoing your dreams as you have put it. With the word "Guess" ni kwamba you ain't even sure yourself if you love him or not.

With true love, compromises and sacrifices have to be made to get to your goals. usidhani watu wana-preach love for nothing it plays a big part in our lives. ingawa kuna watu wasioamini hivo and you cant force them to believe otherwise.

Sasa Nemo: nimesoma majibu yako kuanzia mwanzo jinsi unavyojibu maswali na hoja za wengine and I can only say am not happy with how you go about it. Costs of travelling back home zinakuumiza kichwa?? I mean seriously? with love such cost is nothing.

The ultimatum part: inabidi umuelewe mwenzio na jinsi ya kumwelewa ni mkae chini mzungumze kiundani kabisa hata through Skype ambapo mnaonana uso kwa uso in real time. You guys need to talk about this but that is if you Nemo you are up to it and if you really want to save the "relationship" and the "future" of you two.

Dreams huh?everybody has a dream in this world. your mama had a dream so is your dad. am sure 100% your mama had to let go of something to make it happen with your dad (i hope they are both alive na kama sio utanisamehe ni katika maongezi tu) so is everybody in here in JF ambao tuko kwenye relationships na ambao wako kwenye ndoa tayari. na in most cases wanawake ndo huwa inabidi tu-sacrifice....why i don't know but ndo hivyo.It reaches a point in life you do things you never thought you would do so as to make it right.

at least now you can see

nilivyokuuliza mara ya kwanza, do you love him?
Niliona hujakunielewa kabisa.
Lakini 'love' inahusu sababu ndiyo itakayokuongoza ni mambo mangapi na kwa kiasi gani unaweza fanya kwa ajili ya mchumba.

Kama unaweza postipone ambitions zako kwa kiasi gani kwa ajili yake.

Ndo maana nilisema mapema, if you love him, you are being unreasonable.

Kipipi
ouch............I thought you are my friend!!?? Haya mwaya nimefunguka macho, as they say wengi wape.......na kwa kuwawengi wamesema usemavyo, basi I have not other choice but to admit defeat!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
The finest

Cmon..................i guess as in "am not sure", and before you jump on my unresonable crazy self (lol) , I'm not sure because love is subjective. In my own way I do love him but as for JS' definition of what love entails I can't tell for sure

i think deep down you have other doubts...
which begs the question.....why the rush?
choosing a hubby or a wife is the most important decision of your life
it can even cost your life if you go wrong....
look at Whitney Houston......today.....

Mwaka sio kitu kidogo hata siku moja hasa linapokuja sula la mapenzi na ahadi mlizowekeana. Lakini pia nakuunga mkono unaposema kwamba ni vema ukamaliza kwanza suala hilo ambalo umelianza, tatizo hapo linaweza kuwa ni jinsi ambavyo wewe umeieleza hiyo mada ya kuongezamwaka mmoja zaidi kwa wahusika labda uliieleza in a wrong way, lakini pia sababu ya pili ambayo inaweza kuwa chanzo cha wewe kutokueleweka na wahusika labda sababu ulizozitoa hazikuwa na uzito kiasi cha kukufanya ughairi kwa mwaka mzima zaidi, naamini hata wao wanakutakia maisha mazuri ila unapokwenda tofauti lazima wasimame kukurudisha kwenye mstari sahihi.
Hivyo basi kwa maoni yangu kaa chini peke yako kwanza kisha tafakari sababu zao wanazokupa angalia +ve and -ve, then tafakari sababu ambazo wewe kwako zinakusababisha uombe extension ya mwaka 1 zaidi nazo angalia +ve na -ve then tumia busara, usikurupuke kutoa maamuzi, naamini kama una sababu za msingi na ukawaeleza daima nguvu ya hoja itakupa ushindi na note mtafikia mutual decision.
Bye.

Kongosho
My dear, love has got nothing to do with it. Ni kuwa I have some things that I need to attain and/or accomplish for my own self worth, before embarking on the "togetherness" j.....

PS
Eversince we met, we met like 2 years ago I had been open regarding my going home. As in as said unless I have this, and this and that I will not go back

unasoma? hapo nakubali ila kama unapiga box na unawait for uncertain achievements; what if you never attain them?

i think deep down you have other doubts...
which begs the question.....why the rush?
choosing a hubby or a wife is the most important decision of your life
it can even cost your life if you go wrong....
look at Whitney Houston......today.....

The Boss

I have no other doubts, and as far as rushing in.............contrary to what you were saying, if in deed I was in a rushing wouldnt I then have been willing to just drop everything give in?

The Boss

I have no other doubts, and as far as rushing in.............contrary to what you were saying, if in deed I was in a rushing wouldnt I then have been willing to just drop everything give in?

ok

unasoma? hapo nakubali ila kama unapiga box na unawait for uncertain achievements; what if you never attain them?

FA
Nuh Im done with shool, .............there is a possibility that I may never attain hizo achievement as noted above but that doesnt mean nisijaribu kuzipigania. ...............Besidesif I was to think that way, then in the same token what if our union never works na mimi nimesha give up my life dreams??

FA
Nuh Im done with shool, .............there is a possibility that I may never attain hizo achievement as noted above but that doesnt mean nisijaribu kuzipigania. ...............Besidesif I was to think that way, then in the same token what if our union never works na mimi nimesha give up my life dreams??

What happened to FAITH??

Hivi Nemo wacha niulize sijui kama utanijibu ili wote humu tujue: what kind of dreams are you referring to here? maana kuanzia mwanzoni you have been on to this dream thing sasa ni dreams gani hizo? wanna be a billionaire or something? dreams ambayo you are 100% sure kwamba uki-embark yourself into life commitment it will all be shattered?

dah, nimefurahi sana kuona kwamba kuna akina dada wanaojitambua... wenye dreams, wanaojua kwamba maisha is all about paying bills, wanaojua kwamba kila kitu (including love) kinapaswa kuthaminishwa na fedha, wanaotambua kwamba mtu akitoa msimamo tofauti ni unyanyasaji etc.... yeah, huku ndio kujitambua kunakohitajika kwa mwanamke wa karne hii....

What happened to FAITH??

Hivi Nemo wacha niulize sijui kama utanijibu ili wote humu tujue: what kind of dreams are you referring to here? maana kuanzia mwanzoni you have been on to this dream thing sasa ni dreams gani hizo? wanna be a billionaire or something? dreams ambayo you are 100% sure kwamba uki-embark yourself into life commitment it will all be shattered?

JS
Billionaire my dear?? I can only wish. Halafu its not kuwa ni-kiembark into the life journey with him my dreams will be shattered, hapana ni kuwa to see my life plans to completion I need my job a year longer than I had anticipated. Imean i can come home and we can pull our resources together to get them accomplished but what good will that do to my sense of accomplishment. Mind you, the key aspect in all of this is "me" and "myself worth"..........ie as in yeah i Nemo did this, and not we did it!

PS
I know it sounds a bit on the selfish side but hey what's the point of endurng all this life hussles with nothing to show for?

Back
Top Bottom