African Satellite World and Sat Gear

so any body can help me to find the clone software for this modak hd maxx 5000??????
This sounds like a long shot. This decoder is not among the well known ones and lit on it is scanty. The dealer/seller/manufacturer will not give you 3rd party s/w patches, for obvious reasons, plus that nullifies its warranty. Their (manufacturers) own patches will not have what you're looking for (pvu support etc), again for obvious reasons. I would advise you to keep mr. google close to you and one day, maybe one day, he'll deliver you to the promised land. All the best.

You have confirmed what I had alluded to earlier on about floodgates opening on that bird. Thanks.

Yap our sweet 16 Mashariki is the latest ASAS Seduction.
I love native content... here its the allure of black beauty packaged & served for FREE.

The topping is simple - a mix of exotic buffet. To every Mr. Selector I say enjoy premium trial albeit for a while.

Thanks alot Bro!

This sounds like a long shot. This decoder is not among the well known ones and lit on it is scanty. The dealer/seller/manufacturer will not give you 3rd party s/w patches, for obvious reasons, plus that nullifies its warranty. Their (manufacturers) own patches will not have what you're looking for (pvu support etc), again for obvious reasons. I would advise you to keep mr. google close to you and one day, maybe one day, he'll deliver you to the promised land. All the best.
thanks dear<<<< do u know any software so that i can find which clone software will work for my receiver?

The popular Spanish football tournament, La Liga 2016-17 is the 86th edition of the La Liga. The tournament will start on 20 August 2016 and ends on 29 May 2017. As it is one of the most popular football events, it got large tv viewership. Many big broadcasters across the world pay high amount to won the La Liga TV rights. Below is the complete La Liga 2016-17 broadcasting TV channels list.
Telecast in European countries....
Telecast in American countries....
Telecast in Asian countries
Cambodia: beIN Sports
Central Asia: Setanta Sports
China: PPTV, Guangdong Sports
Indian Subcontinent: Sony ESPN and Sony Six
Indonesia: OrangeTV, RCTI
Japan: WOWOW
Malaysia: Astro Super Sport
Myanmar: Sky Net
Pakistan: PTV Sports
Singapore: StarHub
South Korea: KBS N Sports, Sky Sports
Thailand: beIN Sports, True Vision
Vietnam: K+

The popular Spanish football tournament, La Liga 2016-17 is the 86th edition of the La Liga. The tournament will start on 20 August 2016 and ends on 29 May 2017. As it is one of the most popular football events, it got large tv viewership. Many big broadcasters across the world pay high amount to won the La Liga TV rights. Below is the complete La Liga 2016-17 broadcasting TV channels list.
Telecast in European countries....
Telecast in American countries....
Telecast in Asian countries
Cambodia: beIN Sports
Central Asia: Setanta Sports
China: PPTV, Guangdong Sports
Indian Subcontinent: Sony ESPN and Sony Six
Indonesia: OrangeTV, RCTI
Japan: WOWOW
Malaysia: Astro Super Sport
Myanmar: Sky Net
Pakistan: PTV Sports
Singapore: StarHub
South Korea: KBS N Sports, Sky Sports
Thailand: beIN Sports, True Vision
Vietnam: K+
It seems soccer lovers in Africa will be spoilt for choice as there are several channels receivable.

Check out CBS Entertainment HD (DR7 HD) on Apstar 7 Tp 3780 V 30000 currently FTA.
Enjoy while it lasts.

Attachments

• Photo0870.jpg
    Photo0870.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo0873.jpg
    Photo0873.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Photo0881.jpg
    Photo0881.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 58
Check out CBS Entertainment HD (DR7 HD) on Apstar 7 Tp 3780 V 30000 currently FTA.
Enjoy while it lasts.

Shhhhh....please whisper this

@all, i'm partially locked on Apstar 7 @76.5°e [prime LNB] using 180cmp.f dish/ Eurostar Twin ESCDT-700 LNB.

Is it possible to lock on Univer$al Network$, 3720h/ 29620[$yfy Asia] & 3960h/ 30000[HB$] using this set-up or do i have to upgrade to a 240cm p.f.

LNB was initially positioned at the "35" mark @9 O'clock but i later pushed the LNB further towards the dish and skewed @3 O'clock.

Hi all,

Is it possible to nail Kenya channels on Eutelsat 10.E with a 90cm offset dish with a c-band lnb? Has anyone tried it out

@all, i'm partially locked on Apstar 7 @76.5°e [prime LNB] using 180cmp.f dish/ Eurostar Twin ESCDT-700 LNB.

Is it possible to lock on Univer$al Network$, 3720h/ 29620[$yfy Asia] & 3960h/ 30000[HB$] using this set-up or do i have to upgrade to a 240cm p.f.

LNB was initially positioned at the "35" mark @9 O'clock but i later pushed the LNB further towards the dish and skewed @3 O'clock.

Upgrade to 2.4m for more goodies

Back
Top Bottom