African Satellite World and Sat Gear

BROADCASTING RIGHTS.
PTV Sports have rights of all matches of Pakistan cricket up to 2016 and all matches of Pakistan Super League up to 2018. PTV will also show the 2016 Olympics and all of the major tournaments of ICC up to 2016. PTV Sports have rights all events of FIH men and women.

hi, i have a chinnese hd receiver, i cant get its software,,but it does have a software update option OTA,, i just want to know how to use that option to update my receiver? i have intelsat 20 c band,,, ses 5 ,,, plz help

hi, i have a chinnese hd receiver, i cant get its software,,but it does have a software update option OTA,, i just want to know how to use that option to update my receiver? i have intelsat 20 c band,,, ses 5 ,,, plz help
Do you really have to upgrade it? I lost my zu*u fta receiver by attempting Over The Air (OTA) software upgrade.

bcoz it dont have powevu option,,, its name is modak maxx 5000hd
It doesnt neccesarily have to support powervu even after OTA. does it currently support any keys ?
It must be a clone of some decoder try uncle google to find out which and try out its patch

It doesnt neccesarily have to support powervu even after OTA. does it currently support any keys ?
It must be a clone of some decoder try uncle google to find out which and try out its patch
Highly doubt it will be of help. Their website to start with has a very weak support link. Every FAQ has been answered with a monotonous "Check with the documentation". Sample this: "My decoder is out of tune. Can you do a Software Upgrade? Answer: Check with documentation"
Who offers that kind of support?

yeah it does support biss n other keys but no powervu???its shows the soft.Application version is 11.17 by triple dragon team,,,,plz,,,tnx,,ali m3501 b1 chip

what do think which decoder clone it can b???bcoz the place i bought it he dont want me to give software for it or tell me where to download it,,,

By the way if you wish to stabilize KENYAMUX at e10a, insert two teflon plates ndani ya c-band. Believe you me - NO RAIN FADING!

Back
Top Bottom