African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Bb scans for African websites
Let us do our part, without necessarily considering what others are doing out there. The change we want start with us. Let us be that change that we want. Preach the gospel, and eventually, everyone will be converted. I have also noted the same thing, which is dangerous and can cause instant cure to ASAS. Forum members' discretion is advised.

Hi ndonu, have you tried Yamal 402 at 54.9°E KU southern beam in Dar? you should, try TPA @ 10962V SR-5926.
hi Tolglos i manage to track yamal but only tp with H i manage to track them like glow,digha tv after blind scan, fail to track those with vertical polarization.

Sometimes back i talked about hunter & Prey. Up here someone has just shouted i have the prey(Is20). This means they prey goes back to the drawing board to find new shackles. I thought as a house we have pm facility why keep shouting. Yes we assist each other but not by shouting. Case in point, Disc is20 were okey from Dec to May no padlocks for 4 months we started talking about them (me included) the padlocks became frequent we kept silent the frequency slowed. I have a feeling we belong to the same house but we have a brother watching us and he doesnt entertain feebies and will shift goals to suit him. Am sure if i asked the passwords for anything and you have it as a house mate you'll make sure i have it but not through here. Nb:My two cent thought & i stand to be corrected.
That’s true bro, if we don't be disclosed for the information we provide things would be tough and the end, we have privcy msgs which it can be used. I like your thought and I am following you

hi Tolglos i manage to track yamal but only tp with H i manage to track them like glow,digha tv after blind scan, fail to track those with vertical polarization.
Play around with your LNB, those of vertical things will come up.

He
Using an 8ft, I have 69% on Sony pix HD at 66°e with freesat decoder, use 2.4m and above to enjoy them
Hello, I am having a bit of intolerance in my settings on SONY HD PACKAGE, coz I managed to nab them on a 8ft dish, at 69%,but they only last from 1pm to 9pm and *GO OFF.. Until the next day at 1pm again..
What should I do to solve this...Residing in Dar Es salaam..

He

Hello, I am having a bit of intolerance in my settings on SONY HD PACKAGE, coz I managed to nab them on a 8ft dish, at 69%,but they only last from 1pm to 9pm and *GO OFF.. Until the next day at 1pm again..
What should I do to solve this...Residing in Dar Es salaam..

An ASAS trick I've learnt about S*ny Package on 68.5E is to Maximize/Stabilize your signal at night preferably at around 8P.M.

An ASAS trick I've learnt about S*ny Package on 68.5E is to Maximize/Stabilize your signal at night preferably at around 8P.M.
Hello too, 8ft should give you better results, confirm if your base is flat. and also inrease the depth of your LNB, skew and also check whether your Lnb is plumb. Which Lnb model are you using ?

Is this site being bombarded with adware/malware ?
... I'm getting alot of interference whenI access JF lately

Same here. One of my ISPs has flagged the site as malicious and I can no longer access JF on that network.

Sometimes back i talked about hunter & Prey. Up here someone has just shouted i have the prey(Is20). This means they prey goes back to the drawing board to find new shackles. I thought as a house we have pm facility why keep shouting. Yes we assist each other but not by shouting. Case in point, Disc is20 were okey from Dec to May no padlocks for 4 months we started talking about them (me included) the padlocks became frequent we kept silent the frequency slowed. I have a feeling we belong to the same house but we have a brother watching us and he doesnt entertain feebies and will shift goals to suit him. Am sure if i asked the passwords for anything and you have it as a house mate you'll make sure i have it but not through here. Nb:My two cent thought & i stand to be corrected.

I concur. Huu ujinga wa watu kuanika makufuli hapa umeanza tu juzi juzi mostly with the newbies. If you look keenly, none of the oldies does that.

I concur. Huu ujinga wa watu kuanika makufuli hapa umeanza tu juzi juzi mostly with the newbies. If you look keenly, none of the oldies does that.
Haya mimi na manewbies wengine mmeskia! Bado hata our poop hijafika ground floor natujifanya nyumba ni yetu "Not an insult". I will confess here, i am only locked to one bird that took me ages to nail with the help of many oldies here, thats why am bitter when i see a padlock where else the oldies have nailed an upward of six to seven birds spoilts for choice. TO ME AND OTHERS we have a long way to go so tusiudhi wakunga. my two cent thought & stand to be corrected.

What Q do you have on Telenovella? Kindly upload some pics of your dish
For now I have it after I upgraded from 1.8 to 2.4m. Soap opera in English.
Telenovella @69%
GMA @85%
WP_20160703_17_08_18_Pro.jpg

WP_20160622_02_46_04_Pro.jpg

For now I have it after I upgraded from 1.8 to 2.4m. Soap opera in English.
Telenovella @69%
GMA @85%
View attachment 362746

View attachment 362748
Wow thanks for the update.I can see you are also getting a lot of Thaicom 78.5 by the count of channels. Please attempt adding Measat as parasite above A7 and update the house. Strong tps 3814V6660,3717H7500.It lies around 20-24cm above A7
Happy hunting.

Hi ASAS mates, after settling @68.5 for this whole period I decided to check 57e to see if all is well;to my surprise I can't nail my favourite s24 with 1.8m. Am worried as August is fast approaching. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom