African Satellite World and Sat Gear

At my Location in Cape Town nabbed ABS 3 on 90cm dish. Position is directly under Astra 4 and 7E.adout 1 cm down more towards the ground if that will help

hello house,

any one able to open channels locked under conax, have visited this link http://www.sky-satellite.blogspot.co.ke/2015/12/powervu-keys-2015-16.htmland and found conax keys for channels located at 68.5e. tried to enter key for T..NAMI, on ident it require two entries unlike pv which has 4 entries. anyone familiar with what should be entered as ident please help
Your link is not working how can one try and confirm.:decision::decision::decision::decision::angry:

Hi pitawin am in the same predicament as munyaga,I have a 90cm and my west is blocked. Am getting yahsat men's tps except the MBC MUX any help

MBCs are on the east beam. Nairobi area probably 150 cm offset needed(pg 14-freddygaz) . A member(Northumberland) tried with 120 but reported no lock( unless he later got it - I'm unaware).

guys someone pls help mi with how to connect 8port diseqc switch.i will be glad.
just go to antenna settings and select diseqc option 1.1 then feed the ports according to the connections on the diseqc switch eg 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 &8

At my Location in Cape Town nabbed ABS 3 on 90cm dish. Position is directly under Astra 4 and 7E.adout 1 cm down more towards the ground if that will help

Guys these tiny gadgets are troublesome especially if you work without satfinder like me. Struggled this week with small dish n its hell but with my 180 pf i have just taken 5 minutes to locate 5/7e, 3w and 7w. If given an opportunity i will always go for 180pf anytime

I am in rironi, and I got mine a few milimetres above nilesat, move the dish slowly because you might miss it (nilesat confuses everything)

ISH... Its more easier if locked to Nilesat, add Lnb jst bellow the main one. Can't take u more than one minute if u know what you are doing.

Attachments

• Nairobi-20151213-00192.jpg
    Nairobi-20151213-00192.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Nairobi-20151213-00190.jpg
    Nairobi-20151213-00190.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 248
Back
Top Bottom