African Satellite World and Sat Gear

What nice channels are there? I would like more info. Would you call me on this number 0720531131

well this es'hail setlite mostly used by those who own the b**n s**rts decoder.nothing interesting there for fta am afraid.whith your 6ft dish i highly doubt if you can really nab it but who knows you may get it and save so many people the trouble of acquiring the exorbitantly priced 8ft.happy hunting.

It's funny, the 'whatsapp' guys still visit us here yet they had crowned themselves gurus. They gained that little knowledge here. This thread should never die. Unlike some selfish individual would have liked. Life is a learning process. I joined recently and I bet I beat the 'gurus'. Thanks

well this es'hail setlite mostly used by those who own the b**n s**rts decoder.nothing interesting there for fta am afraid.whith your 6ft dish i highly doubt if you can really nab it but who knows you may get it and save so many people the trouble of acquiring the exorbitantly priced 8ft.happy hunting.

Thanks, I don't have a bein decoder, Not worth hunting. I will stick to Apstar, Nilesat and Intelsat. Quick question my friend, Do you know any satellite with Nat Geo and idx investigation FTA. On Intelsat IDX investigation language Indian and nilesat Nat Geo Still language issues.

It's funny, the 'whatsapp' guys still visit us here yet they had crowned themselves gurus. They gained that little knowledge here. This thread should never die. Unlike some selfish individual would have liked. Life is a learning process. I joined recently and I bet I beat the 'gurus'. Thanks
Hi thr3ee, with due respect,these groups(whatsapp & this forum) are about sharing knowledge not places to earn bragging rights nor platform for competition.

guys someone pls help mi with how to connect 8port diseqc switch.i will be glad.
Decoder?
Consider enabling the diseqc 1.1 or 2.1 and selecting among the 8 (or 16) ports given.
Will give more info if you provide decoder type. Regards.

Oh, already solved. Nice how brothers are timely. God bless FTA forever. Blessed weekend and holidays.

hello house,

any one able to open channels locked under conax, have visited this link http://www.sky-satellite.blogspot.co.ke/2015/12/powervu-keys-2015-16.htmland and found conax keys for channels located at 68.5e. tried to enter key for T..NAMI, on ident it require two entries unlike pv which has 4 entries. anyone familiar with what should be entered as ident please help

Your link is not working how can one try and confirm.:decision::decision::decision::decision::angry:

#donlonny,the keys you viewed on the satellite blog above are actually Pwr.Vu Keys and not Conax EMU keys. This system of using Provider IDs is by far applicable than Channel Frequency Ident as in the case of Strong HD receivers.

European satellite channels are also locked under Pwr.Vu Algorithm which implies so much confusion if a receiver is lock on at least 7 different Pwr.Vu packages [C-Band\ Ku Band Combo]. There is practically no time to constantly edit & re-edit softcam keys. If the manufacturers of Strong HD receivers intend to market beyond Africa then they'll have to change the decryption to "Provider IDs".

#saayacoolu, revisit the link here: http://www.sky-satellite.blogspot.co.ke/2015/12/powervu-keys-2015-16.html

There is a decoder that saves you the stress of power vu keys changing every now and then.......it automatically auto roll but the question is how many people are interested in these decoders........With regards to bein sports i can supply you the decoders as much as you want also if you need them with full support on renewal on monthly or yearly basis......

Hi thr3ee, with due respect,these groups(whatsapp & this forum) are about sharing knowledge not places to earn bragging rights nor platform for competition.

I was in the group, I asked a simple question a newbie would have asked. guess what their answer was,....... This group is for pros. take your beginner questions to jamii. That was harsh.........

There is this channel on 68.5 East by the name "Download 200". Seems to be having nice movies but only audio open, but no video. Anybody experiencing this? Same position as Sony.Max.

can anyone with knowledge or set up of how to add another LNB 20w as primary. adding either 3west or Eutelsat 7e. reely need this set up.

can anyone with knowledge or set up of how to add another LNB 20w as primary. adding either 3west or Eutelsat 7e. reely need this set up.

Whats your gadget for 20w brother? I used to have a combined 17e/7e/5e/7w. Calculations 17e+7w=24' so 20w-3w=17'.but 20w+7e=27' this mighty be tricky but depends on the bud you possess..

There is a decoder that saves you the stress of power vu keys changing every now and then.......it automatically auto roll but the question is how many people are interested in these decoders........With regards to bein sports i can supply you the decoders as much as you want also if you need them with full support on renewal on monthly or yearly basis......

#dejsam,the only genuine satellite receiver with an auto-roll software would probably be GSky v6.

Chinese manufactures are already capitalising on the Pwr.Vu bandwagon. Examples of Chinese-Clone Pwr.Vu driven satellite receivers include AlphaBox x4HD, Azplay HD, A-One HD, SRT GS6HD [IPTV], GS5HD Mini IPTV, SRT 4992HD [RF\ IPTV] , SRT 4998HD[RF Combo S2\T2\IPTV], Echolink EL 77OD[8MB Pwr.Vu & IPTV]

Im interested in the GSky v6, is it within your reach?

Attachments

• GSky v6.jpg
    GSky v6.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 242
Whats your gadget for 20w brother? I used to have a combined 17e/7e/5e/7w. Calculations 17e+7w=24' so 20w-3w=17'.but 20w+7e=27' this mighty be tricky but depends on the bud you possess..

What are these maths mjomba?

thank you sebmjomba am using 1.8m dish. am getting 20w on 1.8 m but want to add 3west 4922a a fuji LNB 0.1db

Wow! So much to choose from; will it be "Son of the mask" on H.B.O or "Sky Fall" On Sony.Pix. So much more for free.

Back
Top Bottom