African Satellite World and Sat Gear

kamathig... its possible as I did it over the weekend.. managed tp 3800 (babyfirst, sky, bbc) all $$$ but couldn't on tp 4147.. keep lnb below is20..

My strong 4922 remote control just started going on strike. Any1 with an idea of a universal remote control or anyone with a spare one? Called Riwara and they dont av it
try this and see if it works..tried it once and it revived my rcu...open it and wash everything with a mild detergent..maybe the batt terminals got rusty or batt leakage...put it out to dry completely.assemble everything back and see if it works

Which is more closer to PTV NETWORK Jamii forum,PTV facebook kickoff,PAKI-FORUM? Kickoff schedule was on those forums and others Asian forums. By the way have you ever come closer to Admin of this forum coz I see forum members posting open sat keys on board. On another note Idman is nowadays under bein sports what do you expect.
https://mobile.facebook.com/kickoff...19199:-5708874266991233238#footer_action_list
there's nothing wrong with sharing. information we share on this thread is fetched from the Internet. it's purely coincidental that channels are $$$$ all of a sudden. in fact I am sure no one pays any attention to us..... let's share unlike the selfish guys who opted to create whatsapp groups. .

Tried the new patch (3.46) for 4950H and have to say on my end it's more stable than the previous (3.45-From Sameer). In respect to switching between channels located on different dishes and also channel stability on low Q% up to 39% . My Take

try this and see if it works..tried it once and it revived my rcu...open it and wash everything with a mild detergent..maybe the batt terminals got rusty or batt leakage...put it out to dry completely.assemble everything back and see if it works
I tried that but it appears it's beyond revival. Bought it in 2013 when this page was less than 10pages

Tried the new patch (3.46) for 4950H and have to say on my end it's more stable than the previous (3.45-From Sameer). In respect to switching between channels located on different dishes and also channel stability on low Q% up to 39% . My Take
Any luck @57e, sp©rt two 4? With 4950h?

I will try it and see. 3.45 on my end wasn't very stable, with 3900 becoming cracky. I had to edit the keys for it and replaced them to stabilize this tp.

kamathig... its possible as I did it over the weekend.. managed tp 3800 (babyfirst, sky, bbc) all $$$ but couldn't on tp 4147.. keep lnb below is20..

kindly attach pics of your setup.

i have managed to add apstar to is20. but i have not been successful with nss 12

kindly attach pics of your setup.

i have managed to add apstar to is20. but i have not been successful with nss 12
sawa will do it again on Saturday.
apstar is above is20 while nss12 is below is20 but alittle bit on the left side of is20 lnb.
hope u r using the Teflon !!!

It should work i tested 3.45 and was working like a charm. Change Prov Id to 0000
1455018251086.jpg

Which is more closer to PTV NETWORK Jamii forum,PTV facebook kickoff,PAKI-FORUM? Kickoff schedule was on those forums and others Asian forums. By the way have you ever come closer to Admin of this forum coz I see forum members posting open sat keys on board. On another note Idman is nowadays under bein sports what do you expect.
https://mobile.facebook.com/kickoff...19199:-5708874266991233238#footer_action_list
Very true. Just check other forums or blogs, like Lemmy Morgan, you will see vicwa has no bad intentions.

were you able to get disney and bbc on your apstar, i want to try the setup today

yes am getting bbc knw sooo wonderful on HD at 69/70%.. I had issues if am getting bbc knw then I have to sacrife is20 pix/espn at night bcoz it goes down to 59/60%. so I bought pauxis lnb for apstar and moved dish to the right to maximize on is20 to 70%. the issue I have now is axn.. + Disney.. that's for another day..

I wonder if this gentleman by the name 'Vicwa' has a bad omen or what; during the days of idm@n Azerbaijan he made the same statement and it went $$$ now he has done the same! Admin toa hii mtu hapa! Who does he work for?

It was a mere coincidence, of that I am sure, Vicwa didn't have any evil intentions.........

Back
Top Bottom