African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Kwa strong 4922 haina video, lakini kwa eurostar ninayo yaonesha bila shida video na audio. Shukran

Sent from my GT-I9192 using JamiiForums mobile app

What is its Video PID on Eurostar i want to edit on strong and check if it works.

My strong 4922 remote control just started going on strike. Any1 with an idea of a universal remote control or anyone with a spare one? Called Riwara and they dont av it
You can be saved by your phone if it has IR ability by an app called Peel Smart Remote.

Good news to those who are on Ses5,
added new channels, movies, music n
documentaries. Enjoy it while at last
11785 V 27624 - etv, Bukedde 1 (Ug)
12264 H 27500 - AMC with movies, Sony SAB (Indian), Afro -Music channel.
Thats what I see, the rest is usual.

Do not be scared to do blind scan just do it, if failed to appear maximize your signal. All the best. Viva FTA

Hello ASAS member it has been a long time now since i posted my request here .
Now .i would like to ask you if there is someone to direct me where the strong srt 4920 or 4922 can be found in Mombasa .
Thanks

Hi BoStephen,
11785 V 27624 - etv, Bukedde 1 (Ug)
12264 H 27500 - AMC with movies, Sony SAB (Indian), Afro -Music channel.
Thats what I see, the rest is usual.
Hi pitawin,
Honestly, there's no BREAKING NEWS here. These channels have been around for along while now.
The best recent addition on ses5 in my opinion is etv Africa (fta) on tp 11785v27500. Etv was previously hosted on tp 11862v.
Anyhow thanks bro.

Do not be scared to do blind scan just do it, if failed to appear maximize your signal. All the best. Viva FTA
Ha haa! Are u on Nilesat, do you do blind scan that often? Go ahead... On SES 5 u delete about 100 channels, & that is fair if you have the time. On the other side even if u have the time the number is that times 12...

Honorable members! Assist me on this. Am running 1.91p on my srt4922. This wk have blind scanned apstar, is20, is17 and Nss12. Out of these 4 sats, my version as bn able to open h** n C** on is20. I can hear the sound on some channels but am so interested on apstar B**Hd. I have tried editing the keys in vain.

Someone please assist, am a fun of documentaries.

Back
Top Bottom