' Dear Mr Thabo Madziba
Kindly note that MBC channels on
Eutelsat 7°E are now scrambled due to
copyright issues. Apologies for any
inconveniences caused.
Regards,
Cyril Nankoo
Chief Engineer'

Talked to the Pangani guy Yesterday..he's charging 29k for the WC+EPL package and 27k for the epl package bilka WC subscription.. There's no way he's doing it for free

As i said yesterday, nothing is free in this great country:tea:. Well....maybe most of the channels we watch are free. The subscription for WC+EPL is 24k...he charges 29k...that of EPL alone is 15k..he charges 27k??:A S-confused1:

I will pass.....someone show me the exit door....:yield:

Talked to the Pangani guy Yesterday..he's charging 29k for the WC+EPL package and 27k for the epl package bilka WC subscription.. There's no way he's doing it for free

whaaaah thats expe my wife in dubai paid 18k for world cup+full sports season

A very nice achievement Ruffcast, please remind us again which Satellite you are using for the OVHD bouquet, and how you obtained your activated receiver? PM me if you like, thanks.

Morning Ruffcast,

Thanks for the update on Openview.Most of the reviews have been from west africa.Good to know the signal is strong too.How much is the box to nairobi,kenya?Which courrier did you use to ship from SA?I need 2,one for myself and a friend in kenya.I havent contributed to alot of post here so pardon my posting on group,i cant pm.My email is mosechizi@gmail.com
Let me know the works involved to get the box,contacts or phone.

regards
Astrovoxx
Northumberland the satellite with OVHD is SES 5 (Zuku position) .

Interesting coincidence ,the same weekend I get the box is the same weekend I get Euefa finales Live feed on the same location, I also got Zuku Max HD and Zuku Action movies. I got a good weekend treat i must say

anyway I got the OVHD decoder through a Zimbabwean friend who had traveled to SA. I had given him an equivalent of Khs 6500/= . When he got back to Kenya, he had to activate it using his SA MTN line through some simple procedure which required keying in the decoder serial number

the decoder was carried as hand-luggage and he wasn't charged anything by customs

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing the rounds on Facebook.

Attachments

• 1401299803450.jpg
    1401299803450.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 142
why are these X-Man G8 satellite receivers so special?
by the way am using astravox csr 9000 machine, how does it compare to SRT series that is diehards acclaim of so much?

Hello fellow ASAS friends, I am in Msa. Kindly assist with directions to Abasheik Electronics, hope I got the name right. And any other good shop for Samson or inverto Black lnb.

Back
Top Bottom