African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thanks. Now I am test viewing it, currently watching AX* on Ap7. The guy who sold me the motherboard informed me that he could sell the H at US55-60. I later came to realize that he also speaks English.
Kudos Gich, might he happen to have the SRT 4915 Combo ?

Kudos Gich, might he happen to have the SRT 4915 Combo ?
Thanks bro. I will have to ask him, though what I gathered from the Marketing Manager from Lebanon is that the receiver is exclusively for West Africa, where Strong has the My Tv/Ma Télé pay TV.

When I met the Marketing Manager for African region sometimes last year, he showed me a 4912 combo, which they were hoping to release in the rest of the African market, subject to demand.
Here are snapshot of the box:
SRT 4912 Combo-front panel.JPG SRT4912 Combo-back.JPG SRT4912 Combo-Front panel2.JPG

Sorry guys,link is not working!
Please just google 'Shamel 2000 in 1 remote control' and see what the RMU looks like.i know it's too much,but i need your help and i know you will do your best to assist a fellow ASAS!

Thanks a lot!!
1475434174960.jpg

I am sorry but your STB is not supported. As seen on the attached lower part of the decoders supported, you can see that Wiztec ain't featuring there

Only 4950 series. More Software's will be released has Auto - Roll for New Key Codes.. .. For 4930 / 4902 / 4922 /4920a / 4920KSA /4930L.
Very unlucky for the 4922 guys no autoroll PVu till now, is this really going to happen sooner....pray

It can be done, you will do it. I have just revived my 4950H! It took replacement of the motherboard, which had fried. It cost US$35 and had to come from the Strong agent in Kinshasa. It couldn't have come at a better time than now, when 4950H is autorolling. Now the receiver is updated with V. 3.58 and autorolled all the pvu channels that I am receiving from 57, 68 and 76.
The replaced motherboard
View attachment 410325

The results
View attachment 410319 View attachment 410320 View attachment 410324View attachment 410326 View attachment 410327View attachment 410329 View attachment 410330

Gich, i factory reset and upgraded my 4922. Now, hanging is more worse and the decoder becoming hot. I think i need to buy a new one all together now.

When it was new, i had noticed that the remote was not sensitive unlike my earlier SD astrovox.

Guys advice which is the best STB with the following features: very sensitive remote, pwv handling capabilities/auto roll & durable.

Thanks bro. I will have to ask him, though what I gathered from the Marketing Manager from Lebanon is that the receiver is exclusively for West Africa, where Strong has the My Tv/Ma Télé pay TV.

When I met the Marketing Manager for African region sometimes last year, he showed me a 4912 combo, which they were hoping to release in the rest of the African market, subject to demand.
Here are snapshot of the box:
View attachment 411024 View attachment 411025 View attachment 411026
Yea I do remember him also showing me the same, but it was dropped as the demand for it was too low to go into mass production.

Might our Tanzanian ASAS members have access to it via My TV Africa dealers ?

Gich, i factory reset and upgraded my 4922. Now, hanging is more worse and the decoder becoming hot. I think i need to buy a new one all together now.

When it was new, i had noticed that the remote was not sensitive unlike my earlier SD astrovox.

Guys advice which is the best STB with the following features: very sensitive remote, pwv handling capabilities/auto roll & durable.
Pole about the overheating. You could check the motherboard for any anomalies. It's unusual for it to overheat. I dread to think the receiver could be infected. My quick assessment is that you have been together with the 4922 for a while now to have developed a significant bond with Strong (I don't blame you cos I did too). From the above tenets and from your terms and conditions, my best bet is 4950H.

Yea I do remember him also showing me the same, but it was dropped as the demand for it was too low to go into mass production.

Might our Tanzanian ASAS members have access to it via My TV Africa dealers ?

Here is the latest from Lebanon:
The SRT 4915, is a discontinued model.We will gladly update you once we have a new combo decoder in stock.

GSKY6 OR QSAT 28G, they are overpriced though!

looked for a gsky v6 along luthuri dint get anyone with a clue where i can get one in nairobi and the price

Back
Top Bottom