African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hello every one,Greetings to y'all!
i have this reciever called WizTech wiz-8010 hd classic.a couple of weeks ago,i lost its remote control and it's not available in the market around where i'm.the only option i have now is to use a universal remote.but the problem is i don't have(know) the 3 digit programming code of this reciever.
It'd be great if some one could please help me on a little explanation about the programming procedure and telling me the 3 digit code for the STB i stated above!!

Thanks in advance!

Hello every one,Greetings to y'all!
i have this reciever called WizTech wiz-8010 hd classic.a couple of weeks ago,i lost its remote control and it's not available in the market around where i'm.the only option i have now is to use a universal remote.but the problem is i don't have(know) the 3 digit programming code of this reciever.
It'd be great if some one could please help me on a little explanation about the programming procedure and telling me the 3 digit code for the STB i stated above!!

Thanks in advance!
My friend explain your point clear and see if members can help,do u mean the code for your universal remote or the pin code for your receiver?

My friend explain your point clear and see if members can help,do u mean the code for your universal remote or the pin code for your receiver?
Different remotes use different methods to pair RF signals. The most common you point the remote at the decoder and continuously press power button on the remote until it switches the decoder off. Then it has successfully paired the signals. Please i hope you bought the correct remote. There are universal remotes for Tv,DVD,Hometheatre, decoder, and combo universal remotes which are intelligent you just press set and they automatically search for your signal source.

Gich, Thanks 4 a +ve encouragement. I hope mine is not ending that route.
It can be done, you will do it. I have just revived my 4950H! It took replacement of the motherboard, which had fried. It cost US$35 and had to come from the Strong agent in Kinshasa. It couldn't have come at a better time than now, when 4950H is autorolling. Now the receiver is updated with V. 3.58 and autorolled all the pvu channels that I am receiving from 57, 68 and 76.
The replaced motherboard
DSC_0047.JPG

The results
DSC_0043.JPG DSC_0044.JPG DSC_0061.JPG DSC_0049.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0065.JPG

It can be done, you will do it. I have just revived my 4950H! It took replacement of the motherboard, which had fried. It cost US$35 and had to come from the Strong agent in Kinshasa. It couldn't have come at a better time than now, when 4950H is autorolling. Now the receiver is updated with V. 3.58 and autorolled all the pvu channels that I am receiving from 57, 68 and 76.
The replaced motherboard
View attachment 410325

The results
View attachment 410319 View attachment 410320 View attachment 410324View attachment 410326 View attachment 410327View attachment 410329 View attachment 410330
Congrats bro', how much are they selling the decoders. ?Am a little short to enquire from them due to language barrier.

Congrats bro', how much are they selling the decoders. ?Am a little short to enquire from them due to language barrier.
Thanks. Now I am test viewing it, currently watching AX* on Ap7. The guy who sold me the motherboard informed me that he could sell the H at US55-60. I later came to realize that he also speaks English.

Sorry for not explaining my case clearly!
I'm looking for the code of my universal remote control to pair it with my WizTech wiz-8010 hd classic decoder and a little explanation on how to pair it.
Thank you!!

Different remotes use different methods to pair RF signals. The most common you point the remote at the decoder and continuously press power button on the remote until it switches the decoder off. Then it has successfully paired the signals. Please i hope you bought the correct remote. There are universal remotes for Tv,DVD,Hometheatre, decoder, and combo universal remotes which are intelligent you just press set and they automatically search for your signal source.
Thanks for your assistance,Sir!
Can't upload the pic. of my URC.it says Shamel 2000 in 1 universal remote control. you see the pic from this link:
global-4-lvs-turing.opera-mini.net/hz02-02-01/117394/1/-1/sib7.com/6a9559811dff62597922b54116c25b4c3ae79bb1/32134_(1)_SiB7.jpg

Thanks again!

Thanks for your assistance,Sir!
Can't upload the pic. of my URC.it says Shamel 2000 in 1 universal remote control. you see the pic from this link:
global-4-lvs-turing.opera-mini.net/hz02-02-01/117394/1/-1/sib7.com/6a9559811dff62597922b54116c25b4c3ae79bb1/32134_(1)_SiB7.jpg

Thanks again!
Sorry guys,link is not working!
Please just google 'Shamel 2000 in 1 remote control' and see what the RMU looks like.i know it's too much,but i need your help and i know you will do your best to assist a fellow ASAS!

Thanks a lot!!

The replaced motherboard
View attachment 410325

The results
View attachment 410319 View attachment 410320 View attachment 410324View attachment 410326 View attachment 410327View attachment 410329 View attachment 410330

Which freq has the strongest signal on apstar7 ,Iam on the move the track this satellite.

Back
Top Bottom