Zanzibar Re-Declaration: A New Dawn To Transparency & Accountability?

Steve Dii

JF-Expert Member
Jun 25, 2007
Finally, something of substance is being made public....
But what would be the outcome of the review, will it equate to a modern, portable and dynamic 21st Century "AruNzibar Declaration"?!

Source link: http://ippmedia.com/ipp/guardian/2008/05/27/115225.html

SteveD

I'm anxiously and impatiently awaiting to know what would be the full input of Upinzani on this matter, will their participation in the review again be in form of "donating" one or two of their prominent members to a committee with CCM majority or would they go further...?!

SteveD.

Well i doubt if we have any credible "upinzani"

I still hope that CCM will use the parliament (members of opposition parties will be included) to deal with this issue.

Just thinking!

Hivi walioalindika lile Azimio walikuwa serikali? Kwanini uchafu wa CCM serikali waende kuusafisha; the created the mess, the need to clean it up!

Mwanakijiji, naomba kuuliza swali basic... pamoja na kuwa ni nyakati tofautitofauti; wakati maazimio yote hayo mawili yanapitishwa, je nchi yetu ilikuwa katika hatua gani katika msimamo wa vyama vingi?... tayari kulikuwepo na vyama vingi, ndiyo vilikuwa vinazaliwa au havikuwepo kabisa? Akhsante.

SteveD

i am a bit skeptical on when the changes will be!
Gaijin, why skeptical?.... is the resignation of four or so ministers so far not a comprehensive enough indicator that things can change? Besides, what would you really want to see done in order to ease your skepticism whilst in approval or disapproval of the current motive to redeclare?!

SteveD.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…