Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone needs to remind this R.C that he needs to resign over sleeping in his job while atrocities were being committed in the very house he was supposed to protect.

Mwinyi as minister of internal affairs during the no nonsense era of Nyerere quitted following misconduct of his sidekicks. He did not blame anyone via illegal interdictions.

Well the Registrar ought to do the right thing: with draw his most polarizing letter with many apologies.

Dodoma killings remind all of us the spirit of tradition is our bane to development

The Dodoma killings show the high level of IGNORANCE in this country.

I cant believe this area has no school so people can read the plate number of the car, or the words on the side of the door?

Also, why the deceased failed to report to the ward office of village leader to make their presence known to locals?

The Pastor himself is not a pastor, he is a SECT leader who believe in Cannibalism.

Let the law take it's course and those responsible face justice.

My feeling the deceased despite following all the procedures were abandoned. They could have been arriving on the village asking for the village office when the tragedy struck. Again I keep wondering what kind of research on Sunday where nobody expected them

I suspect they expected to explain themselves without an inkling Mr. Ripper was just around the corner. We should be learning more in the coming days.

That's very true indeed.

These are very serious allegations of fraud, false impersonation and forgery let alone plagiarism. The authorities ought to unearth the truth behind them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…