What makes young people to dislike their parents

kiumbempole

JF-Expert Member
Jan 15, 2016
I have this friend of mine with a daughter who dislikes her too much.

She is a single parent with three children, the daughter in question is the first born.

This lady provides for her needs since birth, paid for her school fees up to now that she is a university student.

The lady has no control over her daughter because sometimes the daughter misuses money given for school fees and wouldn't be sorry.

Friends including myself have approached them at different times trying to advice the girl on her unpleasant behaviour but the girl insists that her mother is not worth her respect.

Generally the girl is lazy and very irresponsible that's why her mother keeps warning her to take care of her own life and become a better human being, of which she doesn't seem to care.

I know that mother, she is a humble &respected woman in the community where she is lives as well as at work. She has other 2 kids who seems to do well (although I have no much details). The first born who is now 20 years old has become a real struggle and a puzzle to solve nearly regularly.

Good people; is there a way to help rescue the family relationship?

Jinsi unavyojaribu kumrekebisha mtoto ndivyo anakuona snitch tu, bila kujua ni kwa faida yake. Inaumiza sana

Jinsi unavyojaribu kumrekebisha mtoto ndivyo anakuona snitch tu, bila kujua ni kwa faida yake. Inaumiza sana
Mara zingine ujuaji unamsababishia madhara ya kudumu kwenye maisha yake. It's a pity kwa kweli

Back
Top Bottom