Wambie wana Jf ulipenda scene ipi kwenye 24 series

ikisimama panda

JF-Expert Member
Apr 3, 2015
Mimi binafsi ingawa zipo scene nyingi sana sana sana zilizonigusa kwenye ile series ila tukio lililobahatika kuingia hapa ni pale agent Bauer alivotoa sadaka maisha ya Paul Raines ili aokoe maisha ya mchina yule.

Pale Jack Bauer anaendelea kubinya binya kifua cha Paul ili walau ashtue mapigo yake (ingawa alikua kama kachanganyikiwa haamini kinachotokea) huku Curtis Manning anamshtua Jack Bauer kwamba Paul ameshachezea mkono wa izraeli yani;

curtis: Jack

Jack: NOOO

Curtis: jaaack

Jack: NOOOOO

Curtis: he's gone

Ile jack bauer anavoweka mikono kichwani reaction ya audrey yani doooh unaweza sema ile hawakuigiza ilikua kitu halisi! wewe unakumbuka ipi?

Michelle desler akiwa pale hotelini kuzuia watu wasitoke nje ya hotel maana ile gas ya sumu inasambaa mno

Michelle desler akiwa pale hotelini kuzuia watu wasitoke nje ya hotel maana ile gas ya sumu inasambaa mno

alivomshona risasi yule jamaa alietaka kutoroka ama pale anawashawishi wale watu hotelini kuwapa suicide pills kwa anae feel kuwa na kifo cha amani??!

S07e01 jack alivyo kua anahojiwa na sanate ,jinsi alivyo kua anawajibu hao wanasiasa (senators )

kwamba;

senator: who is ibrahim hadad?

bauer: he was member of a terrorist sleeper cell CTU had under surveillance in 2002

senator: and is it true that you tortured him until he answered your questions??

bauer: YES..

senator: would you say that you broke procedures??

bauer: PROBABLY...

senator: "probably"!! yeah well that's a very cavalier answer, you don't seem to care about the implications here,,

senator: mr. bauer???

bauer: Im sorry senator i didn't hear a question!!

senator: did you torture mr. hadad???

bauer: according to the definition set forth by the geneva convention, YES sir I DID.. senator why don't i save you some time, it seems that yo agenda is to discredit CTU by generating a series of indic...

senator: ...my only agenda is to get to the truth

bauer: i don't think it is

senator: excuse me???

bauer: ibrahim hadad had targeted a bus carrying 45 people, 16 of which were children, the truth senator is, i stopped that attack from happening

senator: by torturing mr. hadad??

bauer: by doing what i deemed necessary at the time to stop that attack from happening..

senator: so what you are saying mr. bauer is that the end justifies the means and that you are above the law

bauer: when i am activated, when im brought into a situation there's reason and that reason is to finish my mission at all costs..

senator: even if it means breaking the law,,,

bauer: for a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy.. the people that i deal with, they don't care about your rules,, all they care about is results and my job was to stop them from accomplish their objective, i simply adapted..
in answer to yo question, am i above the law? no sir.. but im more than willing to be judged by the people "YOU CLAIM" to represent, they will be the ones to decide which price i should pay,, but do not sit on that chair with that smug look on your face and expect me to regret on the decisions that i have made because sir. the truth is, I DON'T!!!

mi mwenyewe katika hiyo season yale majibizano niliyapenda mno

kwamba;

senator: who is ibrahim hadad?

bauer: he was member of a terrorist sleeper cell CTU had under surveillance in 2002

senator: and is it true that you tortured him until he answered your questions??

bauer: YES..

senator: would you say that you broke procedures??

bauer: PROBABLY...

senator: "probably"!! yeah well that's a very cavalier answer, you don't seem to care about the implications here,,

senator: mr. bauer???

bauer: Im sorry senator i didn't hear a question!!

senator: did you torture mr. hadad???

bauer: according to the definition set forth by the geneva convention, YES sir I DID.. senator why don't i save you some time, it seems that yo agenda is to discredit CTU by generating a series of indic...

senator: ...my only agenda is to get to the truth

bauer: i don't think it is

senator: excuse me???

bauer: ibrahim hadad had targeted a bus carrying 45 people, 16 of which were children, the truth senator is, i stopped that attack from happening

senator: by torturing mr. hadad??

bauer: by doing what i deemed necessary at the time to stop that attack from happening..

senator: so what you are saying mr. bauer is that the end justifies the means and that you are above the law

bauer: when i am activated, when im brought into a situation there's reason and that reason is to finish my mission at all costs..

senator: even if it means breaking the law,,,

bauer: for a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy.. the people that i deal with, they don't care about your rules,, all they care about is results and my job was to stop them from accomplish their objective, i simply adapted..
in answer to yo question, am i above the law? no sir.. but im more than willing to be judged by the people "YOU CLAIM" to represent, they will be the ones to decide which price i should pay,, but do not sit on that chair with that smug look on your face and expect me to regret on the decisions that i have made because sir. the truth is, I DON'T!!!

mi mwenyewe katika hiyo season yale majibizano niliyapenda mno

Kaka nayasoma haya Kama naangalia 24, its my best movie na sichoki kuirudia aisee

Kaka nayasoma haya Kama naangalia 24, its my best movie na sichoki kuirudia aisee

mkuu hunishindi mimi, nahisi kuna baadhi ya seasons nimeshazirudia hata mara 20 ila nakosaga kabisa ujasiri wa ku foward hata kipande kidogo nikiwa naangalia sasa nilivoona hii "starkwood" nimemkumbuka mkali jonas hodges na mikwara yake kwa president taylor!!

mkuu hunishindi mimi, nahisi kuna baadhi ya seasons nimeshazirudia hata mara 20 ila nakosaga kabisa ujasiri wa ku foward hata kipande kidogo nikiwa naangalia sasa nilivoona hii "starkwood" nimemkumbuka mkali jonas hodges na mikwara yake kwa president taylor!!

Hahaha starkwood my username nimeitoa kwenye 24 series. Mkali Jonas hodjes alikuwa anacheza michezo hatari saaaaana. Ila kikubwa nimewahi kuota mim ndo Kama Bauer afu namtortue mtu aongee. Pulling in a bullet in someone's leg naona kawaida.

Prison break kwenye kuvaa huusika inatisha mbaya

ujue mimi bahati mbaya nilianza kuiona 24 kabla ya prison break sasa nilivokuja kuiona prison break sikuipenda sana manake nayo ina kutumia akil mpk kupitiliza aisee,,, au kwakua nilikua labda nimefika bei tayari kwa 24

Hahaha starkwood my username nimeitoa kwenye 24 series. Mkali Jonas hodjes alikuwa anacheza michezo hatari saaaaana. Ila kikubwa nimewahi kuota mim ndo Kama Bauer afu namtortue mtu aongee. Pulling in a bullet in someone's leg naona kawaida.

hahahaha ivi unakumbuka pale tony almeida amekamatwa na jamaa wa starkwood sasa jonas hodges akaja kumconvince amwambie ni taarifa gani wanazo fbi juu ya yale mabomu ya sumu ili wamuachie,, sasa mzee kaongea maneno mengiiiii kwa upole, kwa msisitizo wa hali ya juu huku tony anamsikiliza kwa umakini alivomaliza anamuuliza vipi bwana mdogo kwaiyo umefika bei? jamaa kamjib mzee im sorry i don't know anything,, daaaah sasa mzee pata picha alivochukia na alichofanya ni vitu viwili tofaut kabisa!! yani alimpiga tony vibao flani kama vitano vidogo vidogo sana alaf akaishia tu kumwambia i'm giving you an out here tony akaondoka zake,,, hiyo sehem niliirudia kama mara tisa aisee

ujue mimi bahati mbaya nilianza kuiona 24 kabla ya prison break sasa nilivokuja kuiona prison break sikuipenda sana manake nayo ina kutumia akil mpk kupitiliza aisee,,, au kwakua nilikua labda nimefika bei tayari kwa 24

Mm nilianza na prison break lakini haifiki hata nusu kwa 24

Back
Top Bottom