Viongozi wa juu wa Jumuiya ya Ahmadiyya wanakabiliana na kesi za ubakaji na uzalilishaji wa kingono kwa binti aitwaye Nida huko UK

mulwanaka

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2017
Ahmadiyya woman has reported “historic sexual assault” by her father and close family members of the global leader of the congregation are being investigated by the London police in a case that has reverberated around the globe in Ahmadiyya circles.

Nida has accused the spiritual leader’s brother-in-law Mahmood Shah, and Dr Mirza Mubashar Ahmad, an orthopedic doctor at an Ahmadi hospital in Rabwa and a relative of the leader, of raping her repeatedly during her four-year stay in Rabwa. She has also accused her own father of raping her repeatedly over a number of years when she was younger in the UK. She has accused Mirza Maghfoor Ahmad, the brother of the leader and head of the US Jamaat, of trying to persuade her to have sex which she refused.

Thirty-six-year-old Nida Ul Nasser is close relative of the movement’s 5th spiritual leader Mirza Masroor Ahmad, and a grand-daughter of both the third and the fourth leaders through different lines. She was born in and lives in Britain, where Mirza Masroor Ahmad, also lives.

She told this reporter that she has provided police with 15 out of 322 emails of Mubashar and WhatsApp chats with Mahmood Shah to support her claims. Some sources in the UK Jamaat said that Luqman, Masroor and some other leaders of the Jamaat have recorded their statements before the police.

Ahmadiyya leaders are telling members not to speak about the case, but Ehsan Rehan, the editor of Rabwa Times, an Ahmadi newspaper, tweeted: “I am shocked, ashamed and saddened by the recent claims of sexual abuse by a member of the Ahmadi community. I hope police launch a full investigation and bring the abusers to justice.” The tweet has since been deleted.

Nida is now living at an undisclosed location in London under police protection, after receiving threats. “My life is ruined. I suffered for almost two decades, and the Jamaat system is threatening me,” she told this reporter. “To hell with it if it cannot protect a helpless girl like me.”

Since 1947 Ahmadiyya have been repressed in Pakistan and many have moved abroad. Toronto, London, Washington DC, and Frankfurt have become the bases for their congregation in the West.

The majority of Muslims, both Sunni and Shia, consider Ahmadiyya to be heretics, non muslim hiding in Islam for to further their hidden agendas rejecting the claim of the Jamaat’s founder, Mizra Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, to be a prophet. Some of them, particularly from Pakistan, are using Nida’s case to further this view on social media.

Reported by APF UK.

Back
Top Bottom