To all JF Ladies - The Beauty of a Woman

CPU

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2011
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the beauty of a woman with passing years, only grows.

Yes I have seen now, as time passes I can see the beauty of all JF ladies here.
Am proud of you

:A S-heart-2::A S-heart-2:i love you ladies so much:A S-heart-2::A S-heart-2:
:A S-rose::A S-rose:I'll cherish your love:A S-rose::A S-rose:

:A S-heart-2::A S-heart-2:

Nawatakia Usiku mwema kwa waliopo jukwaani na wasiokuwepo, msimsahau kumuomba Mungu awalinde usiku huu wa leo, muamke salama hiyo kesho muanze wiki ya majukumu mkiwa na confidence kubwa

bY: CPU

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the beauty of a woman with passing years, only grows.

Am proud of you

Nawatakia Usiku mwema kwa waliopo jukwaani na wasiokuwepo, msimsahau kumuomba Mungu awalinde usiku huu wa leo, muamke salama hiyo kesho muanze wiki ya majukumu mkiwa na confidence kubwa

shemej mi nilijua ya................ Kumbe kws ladies wote

Kwahiyo we are all beautiful??Hata tusio bootyful??Asante Sipiyu!Be blessed!

Mi sikujua una ubaguzi CPU so GENTS huwapendi?Alafu hapa bwana kwenye nyekundu inaweza malengo yasitimie,hao jamaa wanapelekaga msosi kama wana pepo vile.Any way wamepata ujumbe.

Am proud of you

Mi sikujua una ubaguzi CPU so GENTS huwapendi?Alafu hapa bwana kwenye nyekundu inaweza malengo yasitimie,hao jamaa wanapelekaga msosi kama wana pepo vile.Any way wamepata ujumbe.

Nyie midume bana mmezidi, hamtaki kuwaonyesha upendo akina dada, upendo wenu woooote mnapeleka Bar

Nipo likizo dia watu walizidi lalamika eti jukwaa la Maria Roza :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Watasema weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mpaka midomo yao ipinde.
Sasa walitaka liwe jukwaa la CPU??
Inawahuuu . . . .